UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2, Episode 7 (#32) Discussion

ee8d4b_f4a6c3d4ffea45b8a67c567ca2ace7dd~mv2.png

HOLY  :poop:!!!

Guess who turned out to be the Colossal and Armored Titans??

Bertholdt and Reiner, respectively!

They attempted to ambush Eren, and a vicious battle ensued in last episode's cliffhanger ending!!

The battle rages on tomorrow night (6/10/17) at 12:30 AM!!

ONLY TOONAMI!!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, ironically the participants in this battle are based on UFC fighters, since the UFC has been kicking Toonami's ass as of late and drove Attack on Titan to its lowest premiere ratings yet last week!

But maybe tonight will turn things around, with no competition from the UFC, NHL, or NBA!

Needed the full 26 eps, dammit!

Hope WIT doesn't take as long as a hiatus and jumps back on it for next year, as it seems there's plenty available to adapt from the manga.

The short length can't be helped, according to the studio, and Thomas Romaine.  The anime industry in Japan is in horrible condition right now.

It doesn't feel like much has happened. :D

Until this ep, nothing had happened =P

The Beast Titan and his stolen ODM gear haven't really  been much of a factor in the plot. All the Titan reveals were spoiled pretty much the instant the first season finished airing 4 years ago.

I have no idea why the whole Crista/ Historia plot line is important or if that's going anywhere. They've spent about 25 percent of the season on it so far so I hope so.

Instead of pumping the Titans for information  about the last 107 years Eren will now proceed to beat them to death? I guess?

And Eren's basement, the place that supposedly has all the answers... hasn't even been a factor.

The short length can't be helped, according to the studio, and Thomas Romaine.  The anime industry in Japan is in horrible condition right now.

I understand what you're getting at, but Thomas Romain has nothing to do with Attack on Titan and you know it.

I understand what you're getting at, but Thomas Romain has nothing to do with Attack on Titan and you know it.

He does in that he tweeted how this season is 12 episodes BECAUSE  the industry is in a horrible condition right now. His tweet went viral and was spread around anime and animation sites.

I hope if there is a Season 3, it's brought to another studio that can handle 24 episodes if WIT can't handle the workload.