UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2, Episode 7 (#32) Discussion

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hange and Levi are pretty much my favorite characters in this, and I'm glad to see Hange get some quality screen time.

Also, I don't care what you call it, the act of rubbing your junk in another man's face is inherently homoerotic..... :P

Hange and Levi are pretty much my favorite characters in this, and I'm glad to see Hange get some quality screen time.

Also, I don't care what you call it, the act of rubbing your junk in another man's face is inherently homoerotic..... :P

first you told pail he's being too racist now you're agreeing with the comments I made about that fight being homoerotic?

what's happening?

Whats-happening-GIF.gif

Now we need to have Levi some quality screentime the same way they're giving some to Hange.

It's called a "Teaser". They try to show you/tell you enough to make you want to watch the episode, but not enough to give anything huge away. I think they do a pretty good job myself.

But I don't get why it didn't even play on TV until almost 3 in the morning. Why not right AFTER Attack on Titan ends? If they're going to bother with these topicals at all, they should directly follow the previous episode when they first premiere. Even more insulting is the fact that we got a freaking "OK KO" commercial (on CN) during Gundam Unicorn's finale rather than one of these!

They did way more than that.  They told us how the end of this fight will play out and what happens afterwards.  Regardless of how few minutes into the episode that stuff may happen that's ridiculous.  And trust me if this was a show I liked more I'd be making a big fuss about it.  I don't think anyone needed that teaser with how great that cliffhanger was, either.  But if they are going to do them (and ideally not give so much away), I agree with you that they should come right after the episode and not way later.  I didn't see that commercial.

1. They don't have any genitalia at all, and

2. Even if they did, rubbing your dong in another man's face when he doesn't want it there is a clear sign of aggression!