UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan Season 2, Episode 7 (#32) Discussion

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely some MMA stuff going on here.  Not a fan of the sport but it works well here and I like the strategy and tactics.

Reinforcements on the way.  Last thing we need is that Beast bastard to show up right now.

Oh he's moving into the range of the Colossal.  Of course.

why was the clossal titan's mouth open? i assumed he was holding ymir alive in there. did they force it open or did i miss something?

Don't know but it looked like he was degrading and becoming more skeletal too.  Really noticable in the arms and skull.

Don't know but it looked like he was degrading and becoming more skeletal too.  Really noticable in the arms and skull.

Looked like the distress call from the Armored Titan was meant to be some sort of maneuver where the Colossal Titan either swallows the enemy or swallows both and saves the Armored.

Wow, way to spoil the whole next episode with that promo, Toonami!

It's called a "Teaser". They try to show you/tell you enough to make you want to watch the episode, but not enough to give anything huge away. I think they do a pretty good job myself.

But I don't get why it didn't even play on TV until almost 3 in the morning. Why not right AFTER Attack on Titan ends? If they're going to bother with these topicals at all, they should directly follow the previous episode when they first premiere. Even more insulting is the fact that we got a freaking "OK KO" commercial (on CN) during Gundam Unicorn's finale rather than one of these!