UnevenEdge

What are your pet peeves?

Kudasai

I hate that shit ...my mother's bf stops to talk to me every chance he gets...i'll be on my way to the toilet and then when he walks out he'll stand there and talk to me for 5 or more minutes...all I can do is sit there and go " yeah...yeah....uhuh....yeah..." I don't want to be rude but I need to shit here!! come on man!! ...another is people that are more stupid then me....bleeding hearts that talk a lot but don't do shit...

people who approach the counter for check out with their phones to their fucking heads...doesn't matter when I'm working or when I'm the customer...it pisses me off...it's the rudest most inconsiderate thing you can do

Hah! I can top that. The rudest thing you can do is put your phone between your face and the nurse's or the tech's so that you can keep texting while they take your temperature.

Hah! I can top that. The rudest thing you can do is put your phone between your face and the nurse's or the tech's so that you can keep texting while they take your temperature.

ha fuck that...if I were a RN I would be all like "oh wow, you have a really nice phone, can I see it?"...then take it and put it in my pocket until I was done with them

How much time do you have?

People who are convinced of a totally wrong or absurd fact.

Belligerent assholes

MRA's

tankies

TERF's

picky eaters

loopy christians

loopy wiccans

spam facebook invites

dirty dishes put away with clean ones

scatological humor

unexcused flatulence

people with no self awareness

failure to appreciate irony

the misuse of sarcasm to excuse sexist, racist, or otherwise bigoted jokes/opinions

the entire alt right

oh, and people who think drinking is a contest.

inter-generational tribalism

I could keep going but I think that's enough.

Feebling - When a person is not in the mood to do something or incapable of doing so, and instead of asking me to help as it is obvious I am busy doing something else, choose to constantly draw attention to themselves through muttered cursing, loud sighs, excessive grunting, or purposefully dropping or throwing things to make noise.  Assuming this frees them of the nuisance they would have caused had they asked for help in the first place since I was the one to offer it instead.

When somebody decides to talk to me while I am engaging in an activity that they would consider a waste of time, causing me to miss dialogue in a show, cues in a video game, the proper rhythm while masturbating, or "the flow" while drawing, and gets insulted and irritated when I won't give them my undivided attention.

People who order $50 worth of food at a drive thru.

People who drive slowly on the left lane.

The Dallas Cowboys and their bandwagon fans.

People who show up late all the time.

Salt and Vinegar chips....they're just gross.

That Wawa isn't in every state.

The fact you can't get a decent cheesesteak outside of PA, NJ and NY.

That Chappelle's show no longer makes new episodes and all of its replacements/substitutes have pretty much been garbage.

Outside of the Dark Knight trilogy....DC Movies.