UnevenEdge

I had Five Guys for the first time today

bnmjy

I don't have that near me. None of the fun chains ever seem to be in my area.

Yeah I had to look them up after I posted that.

They just kind of appeared a few years ago.

I didn't realize they were a local place.

PM me your address, I'll mail you one of their burgers.

Edit: not local, I guess

Yeah I had to look them up after I posted that.

They just kind of appeared a few years ago.

I didn't realize they were a local place.

PM me your address, I'll mail you one of their burgers.

Edit: not local, I guess

PM you my address? Might as well also try asking for my ssn.

No, but they are in Ohio, which isn't that far from me. I guess I'll try them next time I go to Cedar Point.

i love five guys..but im already humongous...so ill indulge in them like once or twice a year.

I actually decided to eat there because I had lost 20 pounds and felt a deserved a splurge. I wonder what the scale is gonna say in the morning.  S:

It was very good, but their portion sizes are quite big. I had a little bacon cheeseburger and little fries, and I'm still feeling quite bloated over six hours later . . .

There is no such thing at Five Guys

I made the mistake of ordering a large fry the first time I went and I'm fairly positive the entire bag was full of fries

There is no such thing at Five Guys

I made the mistake of ordering a large fry the first time I went and I'm fairly positive the entire bag was full of fries

It's really quite a shame, since I'd eat there more often if their sizes weren't absurdly huge.

A little bacon cheeseburger is like ordering a regular hamburger. Don't eat all the fries.

You really think I don't know this? I just wasn't expecting a large amount of fries and I don't like to waste food.

It's like you're complaining a pool is too deep and you refuse to go in the shallow end, so you're not going to swim at that pool again.

So your perspective of my opinion compelled you to give me a series of orders? I don't feel like explaining myself much, but I've just recently become more health conscious. It perhaps leads me to thinking irrationally sometimes, but oh well. As I said earlier, I ate there as a treat for losing 20 pounds.

So your perspective of my opinion compelled you to give me a series of orders? I don't feel like explaining myself much, but I've just recently become more health conscious. It perhaps leads me to thinking irrationally sometimes, but oh well. As I said earlier, I ate there as a treat for losing 20 pounds.

I don't think you're complaining.

Their portions are pretty large.

It was very good, but their portion sizes are quite big. I had a little bacon cheeseburger and little fries, and I'm still feeling quite bloated over six hours later . . .

having had it once I didn't like it

their fries tasted like peanut butter and their burger while huge did not have much flavor to me

In an age of shrinking sizes & portions w/increased prices. You should all be slapped for complaining that a quality place is giving you too much food. Fuckin first world problems fuck

the flavor is awful, if they improve the taste but keep the huge serving size I might eat it again

maybe the five guys in my state are just really lousy?

Yours sounds like they didn't change the oil out like they're supposed to or maybe they're not storing it properly. Every one that I've been to has been good about quality control. Whenever I go to Five Guys, I'm usually eating with someone else so we can split the fries. It's like getting two fries for the price of one, so like Poof, I really appreciate the extra food.