UnevenEdge

petition to unbann Zeni

Phillies

signed

fool doesnt even know you can't veto until ALL the votes are in! Incompetence!

You + me = two signatures.

And I'm pretty sure such motions would be carried with a "yay" or "nay," but we know the mods aren't really voting on shit.

You + me = two signatures.

And I'm pretty sure such motions would be carried with a "yay" or "nay," but we know the mods aren't really voting on shit.

Sad thing is I didn't get a say on zeni

I just log in and find the news same as tic

Although between the two I do miss tic the most

Sad thing is I didn't get a say on zeni

I just log in and find the news same as tic

Although between the two I do miss tic the most

That's not the point. You keep brandishing your status like "look at my special rank," you constantly make shit up, and it seems most of the time you don't know what you're talking about.

I am just joking about a petition to remove your powers, but seriously, stop it.

That's not the point. You keep brandishing your status like "look at my special rank," you constantly make shit up, and it seems most of the time you don't know what you're talking about.

I am just joking about a petition to remove your powers, but seriously, stop it.

I'm just depressed again is all

I'm just depressed again is all

If you're just doing this as a way to vent your frustrations, that is quite odd. If you're seriously depressed, time spent away from the web almost always helps, at least to me.

If you're just doing this as a way to vent your frustrations, that is quite odd. If you're seriously depressed, time spent away from the web almost always helps, at least to me.

Plus stress vent

My work environment is stressful not to mention dangerous

Everything can and will kill you

Plus stress vent

My work environment is stressful not to mention dangerous

Everything can and will kill you

Is the fatality rate that high at furniture stores? (you do work at a furniture store right? might be thinking of wrong person)

Sure, but with the added stipulation that any time he gets too creepy, everybody on here gets to zap him (at least once) with a taser. And, he has to sign a waiver agreeing to such, without any sort of retaliation (legal or otherwise) on his part, before he can be allowed to post again.

So let it be written.

So let it be done.

Sure, but with the added stipulation that any time he gets too creepy, everybody on here gets to zap him (at least once) with a taser. And, he has to sign a waiver agreeing to such, without any sort of retaliation (legal or otherwise) on his part, before he can be allowed to post again.

So let it be written.

So let it be done.

So let it be written.

So let it be done.

Fun as it would be to see Viper zap the ever-loving heck out of Zeni, any such contract would be null and void, you can't enforce a contract with a criminal provision, and zapping Zeni without just cause is illegal.  ::]::