UnevenEdge

petition to unbann Zeni

Phillies

So we will get everyone back on the new boards

Including moose tic and zenni, is this what I'm hearing  ::spin::

S:

dammit

althoooough it will be fun to watch Moose have another meltdown and get himself re-banned ::]::

Guest The Hound

Fun as it would be to see Viper zap the ever-loving heck out of Zeni, any such contract would be null and void, you can't enforce a contract with a criminal provision, and zapping Zeni without just cause is illegal.  ::]::

the only reason zeni runs his mouth on me in the first place is becuase

1 i actually get women

2 i have a social life

3 people on here actually like me

4 im not ugly like he is

5 im not fat he is

6 okc works for me and not him

7 he's a virgin and im not

So we will get everyone back on the new boards

Including moose tic and zenni, is this what I'm hearing  ::spin::

moose is not allowed back under any circumstances. 

TIC and Zeni will be allowed back if they choose to return.

moose is not allowed back under any circumstances. 

TIC and Zeni will be allowed back if they choose to return.

to be fair TIC is kinda just as bad as moose

Zeni may be too if his pedophilia is real and not just trolling

but it seems you're hoping Zeni's just trolling

the only reason zeni runs his mouth on me in the first place is becuase

1 i actually get women

2 i have a social life

3 people on here actually like me

4 im not ugly like he is

5 im not fat he is

6 okc works for me and not him

7 he's a virgin and im not

I think the only reason Zeni singles you out is because he can get a large and often sustained reaction from you.  I'm hoping we can get people to use the ignore feature more on the new board. 

Actually scratch that; I know the only reason Zeni singles you out is because he can get a large and often sustained reaction from you, because he's apparently posted that on some other forum (somebody posted about it in one of the other zeni threads).

I think the only reason Zeni singles you out is because he can get a large and often sustained reaction from you.  I'm hoping we can get people to use the ignore feature more on the new board. 

People shouldn't have to use an ignore function as a replacement for proper moderating.  Like, I'm genuinely curious as to what sort of moderation philosophy looks at someone who has been shitposting for a literal decade and thinks, "Yeah, that's someone we want to keep around our community!"  At what point do you call a spade a spade?

Again, it's okay to ban someone just for being a fuckwad.  That's part of what a moderator does.  If you're not willing to remove someone whose raison d'etre is apparently to make the rest of the community miserable, what message does that send to the rest of us who want to post in relative sanity?  Or what sort of message does it send to random passers-by who see people able to post racist or pedophilic garbage without consequence?  Because man, that totally sounds like the sort of forum I'd love to join.

(Honestly ignore functions are fairly shitty in principle, since all they do is turn threads where an ignored person is posting into a one-sided unreadable mess.  At that point you're better off not reading the thread in the first place.)

signed. there was no legitimate reason to ban him.

his style of shit posting is antiquated, and it only worked on the old ASMB where he could bait people into bans if they left angry responses. but getting perturbed by his buffoonery now is just pathetic.

Guest The Hound

Actually scratch that; I know the only reason Zeni singles you out is because he can get a large and often sustained reaction from you, because he's apparently posted that on some other forum (somebody posted about it in one of the other zeni threads).

no dude loolll

he has no life

so me making a few twitter typed threads in here a few times a week tilts him at his core beyond belief

top gun said it best

when a user's entire reason for existence on here is to disrupt and make the forum less enjoyable for most users on here - fuck em'

Guest The Hound

idgaf

that LD style'd "steps to you" or "i can beat your ass" mentality is fucking cringe and he should be fired off into a fucking cannon aimed at the sun for his faggotry if he keeps it up

we're too old for this shit

grow the fuck up u cunt

i know he's reading this shit.

Guest The Hound

Again, it's okay to ban someone just for being a fuckwad.  That's part of what a moderator does.  If you're not willing to remove someone whose raison d'etre is apparently to make the rest of the community miserable, what message does that send to the rest of us who want to post in relative sanity?  Or what sort of message does it send to random passers-by who see people able to post racist or pedophilic garbage without consequence?  Because man, that totally sounds like the sort of forum I'd love to join.

THIS.

You've worded this exactly the way it needed to be.

Thank you.

Let's not forget his general misogynistic attitude towards women, and the worst part is he thinks it's funny or cute or some shit.

Sad, short, deranged little man posting on a forum that 5 or less people actually like him on.

I mean the only positive reinforcement he gets praising his actions is from Buddy ( sorry to name drop you here ) and even you have said you're growing bored of him lately that what he's doing isn't impressing you anymore.