UnevenEdge

The guy at auto zone made me feel really bad

Still Me

i walked in and was looking around...and then this employee walks up to me asking if I needed help...so I tell him "uh yes actually, I'm looking for an LED conversion kit for my headlights, a wiring harness, and I also need red decorative molding gap trim for the inside of my car. But while I'm here do you know how much It would be to buy after market fog lights for a 2016 Kia Soul?"...and he just stares at me a second...and says "we don't have LED conversion kits, try a store called (insert some bullshit), And I'm not sure about the other two I've never heard of those...and we don't sell fog lights"...so I'm like ok...if they don't have the LED kit I don't need the harness...so I go on to explain to him what the gap molding is and he tells me "try an upholstery store"....why the fuck would an upholstery store have fucking CAR TRIM?!...I'm not fucking stupid and I know exactly what I'm talking about and this asshole instantly makes me feel stupid

when i couldnt find cabin air filters for my car at auto zone i just bought it from the intarwebz.

i bought the gap molding today on amazon, but I know numbers of what I need for the LED kit but I'm lenient to buy something that expensive without seeing it first

i just buy shit from the car dealership part center. i've bought stuff online that's snapped in two too many times or doesn't fix exactly how it should.

thats just it tho...if you go right to manufacture I find the prices higher than other places...but it's the same shit

when i worked retail and people asked me where they could get something we didn't have i used to just play dumb.

not my job to tell you where else to spend your money.

sounds to me like you didn't even ask for advice. that makes him the dumb one.

i walked in and was looking around...and then this employee walks up to me asking if I needed help...so I tell him "uh yes actually, I'm looking for an LED conversion kit for my headlights, a wiring harness, and I also need red decorative molding gap trim for the inside of my car. But while I'm here do you know how much It would be to buy after market fog lights for a 2016 Kia Soul?"...and he just stares at me a second...and says "we don't have LED conversion kits, try a store called (insert some bullshit), And I'm not sure about the other two I've never heard of those...and we don't sell fog lights"...so I'm like ok...if they don't have the LED kit I don't need the harness...so I go on to explain to him what the gap molding is and he tells me "try an upholstery store"....why the fuck would an upholstery store have fucking CAR TRIM?!...I'm not fucking stupid and I know exactly what I'm talking about and this asshole instantly makes me feel stupid

the reason he made you feel stupid is because you made HIM feel stupid! you are obviously better at his job than he is,

I say take it as a compliment!

it doesn't make it any less sucky :(

but it will be alright!