UnevenEdge

ITT: old users talk about ye olde board drama

Naraku4656

anyone ever remember darkbluesman?....that suicidal weirdo was fucking attached at my god damn hip....every day i would log on to like 30 PM's of his crazy ass tirades....then he would go on the forum and start having fits that put fuggs to shame

I thiiiiiiiink I have him on fb.

well, technically both of whom I think are he, but one has passed away years ago.

anyone ever remember darkbluesman?....that suicidal weirdo was fucking attached at my god damn hip....every day i would log on to like 30 PM's of his crazy ass tirades....then he would go on the forum and start having fits that put fuggs to shame

i remember that guy

Shrike-raven's "band".

Chubby told 467 to get raped and was all like "they won't ban me. I'm an Icon!"

onthegroundnow doxxing Isen. They didn't even call it doxxing back then.

And turns out, mochi's a dude.

i never heard the first or  third thing. i knew about Chubby and obviously mochi

Dude same with my main for like a year or two from her.

All 'cuz I posted a parody yt video called "Clitter".

"Bant for britney vag".

I was soooo confused.  >:D

ooh yeah I remember that, I remember being in a chat some time after that with peoples and having to ask wtf clitter was

Nayru banned me for trolling with CAC and Champy. :D

lolz yeah. I still talk to champs over text like every day, he doesn't want to post, I've told him to come here.

One time I was temp banned because me and (I think it was) Shins were play flaming each other really bad.

:D

I'm sure she's grew up and has moved beyond that.

What about you? Do you remember ant board drama?

nah, most my board usage was always later in the night so i missed out a lot of the drama.

i do know we had a bunch of users doing some creeper shit to some of the female users like messaging them a million times.

there was also that moon metroplis guy that got in trouble.

then there was always drama over the asmb yearbook. always  :D

nah, most my board usage was always later in the night so i missed out a lot of the drama.

i do know we had a bunch of users doing some creeper shit to some of the female users like messaging them a million times.

there was also that moon metroplis guy that got in trouble.

then there was always drama over the asmb yearbook. always  :D

One year toward the end I made a thread called Orificial ASMB Tearbook and named whoever I wanted as winners and klinkin came in all scoched earth mad about being named "Biggest Drama Queen" not realizing it was just some shit I made up. Other people were upset at the "results" too but that's the one I remember laughing at most

One year toward the end I made a thread called Orificial ASMB Tearbook and named whoever I wanted as winners and klinkin came in all scoched earth mad about being named "Biggest Drama Queen" not realizing it was just some shit I made up. Other people were upset at the "results" too but that's the one I remember laughing at most

aww man,  i think i missed that one cuz i dont remember it, but there were plenty of other moments the yearbook created.