UnevenEdge

youtube drama

ghostrek

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Personally, I would have gone with smartest melons in the bunch, personally.

melons ?  I won't use the term smartest melons in the bungee because well melons are a colloquialism for you know  boobs

i'm not trying so not the smartest Apple in the bunch because I don't want to be called a misogynist

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

melons ?  I won't use the term smartest melons in the bungee because well melons are a colloquialism for you know  boobs

i'm not trying so not the smartest Apple in the bunch because I don't want to be called a misogynist

I mean, her whole schtick is to look sexy while doing next to nothing, so it's hardly misogynistic to reduce her online persona down to her anatomy.  That is quite literally what she's selling.  The dude spending that much time going after her for content stealing, though, is exhibiting misogynistic tendencies based on how he's going about criticizing her and then gaslighting her over her supposed "stalking" and "doxxing."

6 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I mean, her whole schtick is to look sexy while doing next to nothing, so it's hardly misogynistic to reduce her online persona down to her anatomy.  That is quite literally what she's selling.  The dude spending that much time going after her for content stealing, though, is exhibiting misogynistic tendencies based on how he's going about criticizing her and then gaslighting her over her supposed "stalking" and "doxxing."

well no but I  am not going to make a statement of misogyny or anything close intentionally

you know I have a history of being creepy on this platform

but yeah yeah she's looking pretty on the platform is the only thing going for her

jack's Films is going after her just because to take down another YouTuber. The whole taking down of a YouTuber thing like I said before YouTube is actually a very competitive thing uncertain levels. YouTube is known for causing infighting among creators that were once friendly to each other. In one way or the other. Or an asshole becomes a leader and then treats everyone like shit but hey that's a totally different subject for a totally different day.

@scoobdog 

Edited by ghostrek

3 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

well no but I  am not going to make a statement of misogyny or anything close intentionally

you know I have a history of being creepy on this platform

but yeah yeah she's looking pretty on the platform is the only thing going for her

jack's Films is going after her just because to take down another YouTuber. The whole taking down of a YouTuber thing like I said before YouTube is actually a very competitive thing uncertain levels. YouTube is known for causing infighting among creators that were once friendly to each other. In one way or the other. Or an asshole becomes a leader and then treats everyone like shit but hey that's a totally different subject for a totally different day.

@scoobdog 

more stuff

Every successive commentary is worse than the one prior to it.

But, staying on the topic of misogyny, @ghostrek - you're right in that objectifying women is generally misogynistic in the context that it infantilizes them.  Joking about her tits isn't so much that given she's clearly using them as part of her persona, there is still a fine line when it comes to doing so because it's a fairly narrow context entirely defined by intent.  The bigger problem with this entire ridiculous controversy is that it's building up nefarious intent around what amounts to immature behavior by SSSniperwolf triggered by equally immature behavior by Jacksfilms, and that is a known hallmark of misogynists and bigots.  Jacksfilms is echoing cancel culture in a cynical way as misogynists tend to do, as in she's violated a rule therefore she needs to be punished by being deplatformed.  He's also (like the above dude) weaponizing how she uses her modest sexual appeal by suggesting she's intent on using her army of fans to destroy him without explicitly saying that's what she's doing.  None of this means she's innocent, just that commentary on her intent focuses heavily on her gender and less so on the direct consequences of her actions.

52 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Every successive commentary is worse than the one prior to it.

But, staying on the topic of misogyny, @ghostrek - you're right in that objectifying women is generally misogynistic in the context that it infantilizes them.  Joking about her tits isn't so much that given she's clearly using them as part of her persona, there is still a fine line when it comes to doing so because it's a fairly narrow context entirely defined by intent.  The bigger problem with this entire ridiculous controversy is that it's building up nefarious intent around what amounts to immature behavior by SSSniperwolf triggered by equally immature behavior by Jacksfilms, and that is a known hallmark of misogynists and bigots.  Jacksfilms is echoing cancel culture in a cynical way as misogynists tend to do, as in she's violated a rule therefore she needs to be punished by being deplatformed.  He's also (like the above dude) weaponizing how she uses her modest sexual appeal by suggesting she's intent on using her army of fans to destroy him without explicitly saying that's what she's doing.  None of this means she's innocent, just that commentary on her intent focuses heavily on her gender and less so on the direct consequences of her actions.

Okay

my issue is the platform has rules of conduct and she violated them majorly wrong and YouTube does have hey track record of ignoring major wrongs popular YouTubers do i'm pretty sure sniper wolf or PewDiePie or Mr Beast could rob a bank and YouTube would still allow their content on the platform Would they upload more Hopefully not they would be one bank robbers two in prison  3  If you rob a bank do not upload something to you YouTube ever again. That shit can be tracked down quickly.  @scoobdog

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Okay

my issue is the platform has rules of conduct and she violated them majorly wrong and YouTube does have hey track record of ignoring major wrongs popular YouTubers do i'm pretty sure sniper wolf or PewDiePie or Mr Beast could rob a bank and YouTube would still allow their content on the platform Would they upload more Hopefully not they would be one bank robbers two in prison  3  If you rob a bank do not upload something to you YouTube ever again. That shit can be tracked down quickly.  @scoobdog

You literally just stole this comment from the above video you linked. I think you should credit the person who made it.

Also, are any of these guys crediting Sniper for using her clips to shame her? 

I really hate to sit here and defend this chick but it's obvious that from their constant spouting of her 5 million subscribers and how they must be kids that just want to look at boobs....they are just mad that they don't have boobs.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

You literally just stole this comment from the above video you linked. I think you should credit the person who made it.

Also, are any of these guys crediting Sniper for using her clips to shame her? 

I really hate to sit here and defend this chick but it's obvious that from their constant spouting of her 5 million subscribers and how they must be kids that just want to look at boobs....they are just mad that they don't have boobs.

Yes those YouTubers did say that but a lot of youtubers say that

9 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Yes those YouTubers did say that but a lot of youtubers say that

I am unclear on what you're talking about. 

But the bottom line is it's a bunch of angry, balding nerds mad that no one subs them just to look at them.

It's just like when a bunch of 30 yr old neckbeards tried to get that Jamwow chick booted off yt because she was using bad Japanese. No one cared, and she kept her fan base. 

They keep imploring yt to do something and alluded to the notion that YouTube should be sued, yet not a single one of them is suing yt. Because they know their complaints are frivolous at best, and at worst, they lose their own channels for taking on this stupid crusade over a chick who is easy AF to avoid. I watch YouTube daily and this is the first I've heard of this broad since like 2015. 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

I am unclear on what you're talking about. 

But the bottom line is it's a bunch of angry, balding nerds mad that no one subs them just to look at them.

It's just like when a bunch of 30 yr old neckbeards tried to get that Jamwow chick booted off yt because she was using bad Japanese. No one cared, and she kept her fan base. 

They keep imploring yt to do something and alluded to the notion that YouTube should be sued, yet not a single one of them is suing yt. Because they know their complaints are frivolous at best, and at worst, they lose their own channels for taking on this stupid crusade over a chick who is easy AF to avoid. I watch YouTube daily and this is the first I've heard of this broad since like 2015. 

That’s what it is.  Ultimately, the entreaties for YouTube to deplatform her are themselves disingenuous- the bullshit they complain about is the bullshit they rely on to get attention, and she’s an easy target.  Every single one of the follow-ups is as intellectually bereft as the jackfilms first, and they’re all doing what they accuse SSSniperwolf of:  pandering to their fans to whip up anger.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, scoobdog said:

That’s what it is.  Ultimately, the entreaties for YouTube to deplatform her are themselves disingenuous- the bullshit they complain about is the bullshit they rely on to get attention, and she’s an easy target.  Every single one of the follow-ups is as intellectually bereft as the jackfilms first, and they’re all doing what they accuse SSSniperwolf of:  pandering to their fans to whip up anger.

good ponit

Lol, they got a millionaire demonetized on YouTube....Great job, cry babies...I'm sure she won't recover.

Even YouTube basically said "fuck off weirdos". Dude has been harassing this broad for a year and according to my daughter, Sniper messages him long ago about what his problem was, but he didn't respond....instead he made a video sharing the message and ridiculing her publicly. He's since took that video down because it doesn't help his new victim persona. 

So fuck her, fuck him, and fuck all these cry babies whose shriveled peepees couldn't stand to see someone have more subs than them.

EDIT: it seems it was around a year

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

yes, is she living in this country legally? is SHE an ILLEGAL ALIEN?

she should stop using the lip sucker, she looks like she had an allergic reaction to shrimp. 

i think you're creepy for all of this. because 

LOL YOUTUBE CAREERS. 

ffs. 

me creepy? @discolé monade why

she nationalized citizen

11 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Lol, they got a millionaire demonetized on YouTube....Great job, cry babies...I'm sure she won't recover.

Even YouTube basically said "fuck off weirdos". Dude has been harassing this broad for years and according to my daughter, Sniper messages him long ago about what his problem was, but he didn't respond....instead he made a video sharing the message and ridiculing her publicly. He's since took that video down because it doesn't help his new victim persona. 

So fuck her, fuck him, and fuck all these cry babies whose shriveled peepees couldn't stand to see someone have more subs than them.

I think this is laughably stupid That's what I ultimately think

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

not that much my YouTube  my personal opinion this might even destroy  YouTube

Lol, how...they demonetized her. They demonetized PewDiePie, Jake Paul, Mark and several other big YouTubers....they use the exposure as a boost. 

This is nowhere near as big of a deal or uncommon as you're making it....but you've always been hyperbole, the guy.

• Thanks 2

It's the same apology Ja Morant had for brandishing guns. It's created by AI and the bitch men are going to o cry about that too.

And lol about losing her money. Her PR dept. Did it just so YT didn't lose HER traffic. YouTubers don't got a lot of money from YT itself, they get it from merch, patreon and donations....all which would have never stopped despite demonetization. 

AVGN said YT checks are like 4k. A drop in the bucket compared to what these people make from idiots who follow them.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I’m good, Ghosty.  None of these people are likeable, but I’d rather look at Aliyah being unlikeable than any of those dudes.

Well, at least this topic got traffic.  Unlike the countless 'It's kinda funny" or "Why do people" threads.  At least this was fun to bat around for a bit.....Thank god for awful people crying until they get their way.

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Well, at least this topic got traffic.  Unlike the countless 'It's kinda funny" or "Why do people" threads.  At least this was fun to bat around for a bit.....Thank god for awful people crying until they get their way.

It’s sneaky fascinating.  This elementary school soap opera shit masks an entire industry that, crudely, is an off shoot of prostitution.  It’s a way for people searching for a kind of intimacy that isn’t necessarily physical to feel like they’re connecting.  Stupid as this all is, it seems to fill a need most of us wouldn’t think was there.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I’m good, Ghosty.  None of these people are likeable, but I’d rather look at Aliyah being unlikeable than any of those dudes.

8 hours ago, André Toulon said:

i love you guys. 

XD

also...ghost...do i have a show for you. 

250px-Mask_Girl.jpg  = mask girl on netflix. you'll LOVE it.