UnevenEdge

youtube drama

ghostrek

sssniperwolf is kinda weird

lot of people say YouTube's going to overlook this this conduct for one reason she makes  a lot of money for the YouTube platform

here's the thing He did break the fucking law honestly I I would love to see you someone with the federal government gold slap YouTube in the head or ceo of youtube

2 hours ago, Seight said:

I need someone to explain her to me because I saw one of her videos and its...just her responding to other videos? Is there some other thing I'm missing about her popularity besides the obvious "cute girl in glasses" thing? 

I have I have no idea I don't watch her stuff. She might be a cute girl in glasses. Personally I want to give her a iq  test frankly what she allegedly did was a veiled attempt at an intimidation tactic whichCan be interpreted as a threat now and I'm surprised that people aren't prosecuting her. Personally I think she should be prosecuted. Plus YouTube needs to start filing its own goddamn worlds instead of making up a double standard. Which it does by the way

6 hours ago, Seight said:

I need someone to explain her to me because I saw one of her videos and its...just her responding to other videos? Is there some other thing I'm missing about her popularity besides the obvious "cute girl in glasses" thing? 

My daughter used to watch her let's plays but she spends too much time in the camera because she's self absorbed. 

Which kind of brings up a splinter subject of girl gamers not being appealing to girls. Some are just trying to be seen...idek if sniper still plays games anymore 

.....She stopped watching sniperwolf like 6 years ago at least. There's this other girl that wears a Pikachu hat she still watches from time to time but she mostly just watches Corey Kenshin and Cr1t now.  I can't blame her for watching Cr1t because I used to watch it.

I digress... she's been looking for other female let's players but I think she gave up and mostly watch female film reviews now. I'm basing most of this on a conversation I overheard her having on mic that there just aren't any good girl let's players that aren't trying to make yt a pg13 only fans. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

You have to admit, though…

that guy kind of has a punchable face.

My problem with this is this guy isn't seeking justice, he's hating on her income....which is definitely how you hurt someone, but he said nothing about involving police because of his family's safety....just that he wants her banned from YT and IG...

I mean, restraining orders, harassment charges, any of that can apply here but he's just salty and wants to knock her down so he can ooze up, and while it may be effective, I think it's pretty lame from a victim standpoint.  You're not scared of this girl, you just want to be petty.

For the record, I totally support being petty over calling police, but I too am a self absorbed hypocrite 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

My problem with this is this guy isn't seeking justice, he's hating on her income....which is definitely how you hurt someone, but he said nothing about involving police because of his family's safety....just that he wants her banned from YT and IG...

I mean, restraining orders, harassment charges, any of that can apply here but he's just salty and wants to knock her down so he can ooze up, and while it may be effective, I think it's pretty lame from a victim standpoint.  You're not scared of this girl, you just want to be petty.

For the record, I totally support being petty over calling police, but I too am a self absorbed hypocrite 

yeah that's the thing I noticed He did not call the cops I saw a clip from that incident I if someone shows up to my house and send me a DM  late at night saying I'm outside can we talk would be kind of creepy I'm going to fucking call the cops.  Personally I thinks SS sniper wolf is well frankly a stupid bitch  she is one of YouTube's darlings . YouTube is not a government. Me and personally I don't understand someone not calling the police for that I'll be at I don't think YouTube is going to banner unless force to by a higher power .

Personally I think it's just drama to stir up shit for both of their channels to get views.  

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I like internet drama llamas too, Ghosty.

I'm not going to dry my llama what discuss me is the lack of morality. Mainly on SS sniper wolf side but Jack's films should have had some morality too I'll be far less because he didn't do a whole lot but I know of anyways.

11 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Personally I think it's just drama to stir up shit for both of their channels to get views.  

Obviously.....

And this is also why I don't buy your shtick, but that's something else....

But you're right, making a video alleging she did a thing and pointing to her channel and IG instead of reporting it, and calling the cops is indicative of antagonist promoting 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Lol.  You're anything but a self absorbed hypocrite, but I also don't have a problem with pettiness.  That being said...  

7 hours ago, ghostrek said:

yeah that's the thing I noticed He did not call the cops I saw a clip from that incident I if someone shows up to my house and send me a DM  late at night saying I'm outside can we talk would be kind of creepy I'm going to fucking call the cops.  Personally I thinks SS sniper wolf is well frankly a stupid bitch  she is one of YouTube's darlings . YouTube is not a government. Me and personally I don't understand someone not calling the police for that I'll be at I don't think YouTube is going to banner unless force to by a higher power .

What specifically bothers me about his video response is the way he repeats how she's "stalking" him and how she's posting it to her "millions" of subscribers.  In a video that is less than 3 minutes in run time, even one repeat is excessive and doubly so in the absence of any other information about how he's coping with it or what real-world consequences he's facing - I believe he brings up the same sequence at least four times.  That leads me to believe this could be an attempt to "program" his audience, similarly to how Trump programs his fans through a process of repeating trigger words.

It's neither here nor there for me.  While I could care less about what happens to some chick who's willingly engaging in internet drama, I don't like the dude either.  However, anytime anyone uses trigger word programming, there should be a pause:  this is less about morality or ethics and more about potentially psychopathic traits.  At the very least, he isn't a trustworthy narrator.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Obviously.....

And this is also why I don't buy your shtick, but that's something else....

But you're right, making a video alleging she did a thing and pointing to her channel and IG instead of reporting it, and calling the cops is indicative of antagonist promoting 

Who said he didn't call the cops? 

21 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Who said he didn't call the cops? 

He didn't say it. You gonna link me to where he did? Because if not, I'm convinced he didn't and is exacerbating the drama for views.

Also convinced you're just doing that thing you always do that doesn't really matter to me....So, well played stilpredictable.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, ghostrek said:

I have I have no idea I don't watch her stuff. She might be a cute girl in glasses. Personally I want to give her a iq  test frankly what she allegedly did was a veiled attempt at an intimidation tactic whichCan be interpreted as a threat now and I'm surprised that people aren't prosecuting her. Personally I think she should be prosecuted. Plus YouTube needs to start filing its own goddamn worlds instead of making up a double standard. Which it does by the way

So the dude in the video you posted in the OP is threatened by this cute girl? Major LULZ!

2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Lol.  You're anything but a self absorbed hypocrite, but I also don't have a problem with pettiness.  That being said...  

What specifically bothers me about his video response is the way he repeats how she's "stalking" him and how she's posting it to her "millions" of subscribers.  In a video that is less than 3 minutes in run time, even one repeat is excessive and doubly so in the absence of any other information about how he's coping with it or what real-world consequences he's facing - I believe he brings up the same sequence at least four times.  That leads me to believe this could be an attempt to "program" his audience, similarly to how Trump programs his fans through a process of repeating trigger words.

It's neither here nor there for me.  While I could care less about what happens to some chick who's willingly engaging in internet drama, I don't like the dude either.  However, anytime anyone uses trigger word programming, there should be a pause:  this is less about morality or ethics and more about potentially psychopathic traits.  At the very least, he isn't a trustworthy narrator.

That's classic brain washing technique and/or psychological warfare technique also

so yeah that is itself kind of creepy Honestly I think it's time for the government to step in and this type of shit

• Haha 1

I guess it could be between him not calling the cops and him calling the cops, being told to STFU.  A drama llama could do either as a pretext for slutting around on YouTube.  But, his shit-eating smirk and deadpan pontification suggest it’s unlikely he bothered with calling the police:  his obviously egotistical demeanor suggests he wants to be in control of the situation.

2 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

That's classic brain washing technique and/or psychological warfare technique also

so yeah that is itself kind of creepy Honestly I think it's time for the government to step in and this type of shit

Yeah… psych ops might be a bit of a reach, so I don’t think the government needs to intervene.  Watch it for what it is and let them destroy each other for our enjoyment and whatever clicking earns them.

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

I guess it could be between him not calling the cops and him calling the cops, being told to STFU.  A drama llama could do either as a pretext for slutting around on YouTube.  But, his shit-eating smirk and deadpan pontification suggest it’s unlikely he bothered with calling the police.

Personally this is bullshit this is fake on both ends sS Sniper Wolf any lawyer or anyone who has common sense enough to be on YouTube should know a little bit about fairy use do you should credit other people's tick tocks or and that is standard practice for react channels And in the other people being reacted to don't always like it there is vlogging through history who I'm subscribe to  he and he gets in trouble from time to time with that because he reacted to the wrong historical video Done by the wrong person most notably to be CPG grey.  

Personally in my opinion she didn't give him a time of day at VidCon.  And he was butthurt about it Now she's bought hair without him being butthurt. That's a joke but all joking aside this is made up stage bullshit

Just now, scoobdog said:

Yeah… psych ops might be a bit of a reach, so I don’t think the government needs to intervene.  Watch it for what it is and let them destroy each other for our enjoyment and whatever clicking earns them.

I'm telling you what the tactic came from individually it could be or in small groups it's called brainwashing. In larger groups i call it  so I'm kind of mass psychological control  Or my action not psychological warfare because frankly that's what it is.   Because true brain washing is what cults  do to individual members but what this is like you said is similar to programming mass group programming which is more is what what more what Trump does and or Qaaon(but that's kind of self-done in my opinion I don't think there was really a q)

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

I'm telling you what the tactic came from individually it could be or in small groups it's called brainwashing. In larger groups i call it  so I'm kind of mass psychological control  Or my action not psychological warfare because frankly that's what it is.   Because true brain washing is what cults  do to individual members but what this is like you said is similar to programming mass group programming which is more is what what more what Trump does and or Qaaon(but that's kind of self-done in my opinion I don't think there was really a q)

It's not psych ops.  It's far more rudimentary and it existed well before the idea for psychological warfare was an actual thing.  Plainly put:  it's a basic tool that is typically misused through repeating by psychopaths or sociopaths to ingratiate themselves to large groups of people.  When not misused, it's an effective way to convey simple emotions with minimal amount of expression and no loss of intensity.  In the hands of a populist, it's a way to trigger fear and hatred without asking the listener to think for him or herself.

So I got bored and decided to give this a bit of attention....dude said he's not harassing her, and I assume he's not "pulling up to her house" harassing her, but you go through the trouble pf making an entire video ridiculing her specifically? I don't agree with what she did, but from a petty standpoint, I see why.

I'm not interested in looking for more, but this dude is either just a misogynist or jealous of her....this is kind of pathetic. Not taking her side because I can't fucking stand her either but this whole thing just ran out of gas for me.

• Thanks 1

Ok, so in all actuality, fuck this lame ass dude. The name of the channel he's crying on is called Jacksfilms or whatever....

This is his other channel "jjjacksfilms"....a entire channel dedicated to trolling this girl. He went so far as to parody her name and erected a monument to his little hate chode for her. This is obsessive behavior. If anyone needs to be deplatformed, it's him. 

64 fucking videos about one chick...I've sent fewer texts to girls I've dated.

Screenshot_20231017-192011.png

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

It's not psych ops.  It's far more rudimentary and it existed well before the idea for psychological warfare was an actual thing.  Plainly put:  it's a basic tool that is typically misused through repeating by psychopaths or sociopaths to ingratiate themselves to large groups of people.  When not misused, it's an effective way to convey simple emotions with minimal amount of expression and no loss of intensity.  In the hands of a populist, it's a way to trigger fear and hatred without asking the listener to think for him or herself.

So just playing old misuse of normal conveyances of human emotions done by manipulators so basically brainwashing or a form of brainwashing i'll be technically brainwashing is not the proper term anymore but whatever

30 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Ok, so in all actuality, fuck this lame ass dude. The name of the channel he's crying on is called Jacksfilms or whatever....

This is his other channel "jjjacksfilms"....a entire channel dedicated to trolling this girl. He went so far as to parody her name and erected a monument to his little hate chode for her. This is obsessive behavior. If anyone needs to be deplatformed, it's him. 

64 fucking videos about one chick...I've sent fewer texts to girls I've dated.

I did not mean to embed this video again. Can't do shit about it until I grab a laptop or go to my computer.

Screenshot_20231017-192011.png

Yeah a bunch of other YouTubers are jumping on the bandwagon to dethrone One of the most popular YouTubers One thing about the YouTube platform I do not like As a content creatorIs how competitive it is is and how many YouTubers do you know actually are very good friends I only think of a few that are in the same or related fields that actually know each other and talk and our friendly I'm not sure if they're friends but their friendly. You know there's a set phrase No business Like show business. And that's what YouTube is for especially like Jack films and SS sniper wolf They're entertainers. I mean the YouTubers I'm thinking that are somewhat friendly to each other or usuall ymore in the academic educational area of YouTube.  Man if you want to talk about YouTube drama look at channel awesome and all that bullshit a few years ago. I used to watch a lot of them The only one I watched on a regular basis now is SF debris.  But my point is YouTubers will screw another content creator over to advance their own career. That is bullshit

41 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

So I got bored and decided to give this a bit of attention....dude said he's not harassing her, and I assume he's not "pulling up to her house" harassing her, but you go through the trouble pf making an entire video ridiculing her specifically? I don't agree with what she did, but from a petty standpoint, I see why.

I'm not interested in looking for more, but this dude is either just a misogynist or jealous of her....this is kind of pathetic. Not taking her side because I can't fucking stand her either but this whole thing just ran out of gas for me.

I'm moving more toward him being the problem after that fun little video.  Interesting that he accuses her of goading him when, in fact, he's been goading her the entire time.  Best part, he claims to have a wife.. which may be the body pillow that isn't completely covered in stains.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Yeah a bunch of other YouTubers are jumping on the bandwagon to dethrone One of the most popular YouTubers One thing about the YouTube platform I do not like As a content creatorIs how competitive it is is and how many YouTubers do you know actually are very good friends I only think of a few that are in the same or related fields that actually know each other and talk and our friendly I'm not sure if they're friends but their friendly. You know there's a set phrase No business Like show business. And that's what YouTube is for especially like Jack films and SS sniper wolf They're entertainers. I mean the YouTubers I'm thinking that are somewhat friendly to each other or usuall ymore in the academic educational area of YouTube.  Man if you want to talk about YouTube drama look at channel awesome and all that bullshit a few years ago. I used to watch a lot of them The only one I watched on a regular basis now is SF debris.  But my point is YouTubers will screw another content creator over to advance their own career. That is bullshit

Nah, I don't want to do any of that. Watching a grown man play victim because he hates a woman's success isn't exactly entertaining to me...but if that's your thing, enjoy.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I'm moving more toward him being the problem after that fun little video.  Interesting that he accuses her of goading him when, in fact, he's been goading her the entire time.  Best part, he claims to have a wife.. which may be the body pillow that isn't completely covered in stains.

You could easily fuck him up right now. 

• Like 1