UnevenEdge

youtube drama

ghostrek

On 10/21/2023 at 9:44 AM, SwimOdin said:

I have no idea what any of this is. I’m so glad to be old.

man if i had a dollar for every internet content creator i learned about only because of internet content creator drama imposed on me against my will, i'd certainly have more dollars that's for sure

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

You should write a song about this. I might (probably not) pay a few bucks to hear it. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

I’m both honored and wish I had musical talent.

But for now, I’m currently in the process of wanting to help write Ghostrek’s novel and personal memoirs, which will be titled “The March of The Ghostreks.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

man if i had a dollar for every internet content creator i learned about only because of internet content creator drama imposed on me against my will, i'd certainly have more dollars that's for sure

yes and I honestly think internet content creator should be a little bit more professional

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

I’m both honored and wish I had musical talent.

But for now, I’m currently in the process of wanting to help write Ghostrek’s novel and personal memoirs, which will be titled “The March of The Ghostreks.

i actually did novel title is the  forever children it's a  authorian fantasy set in an alternate World War II with two people from our reality when a middle age  military buff   and early 20s Star Trek fan.

And the term the forever children is a derogatory term for well people of certain types of learning disabilities in universe. Kind of something I relate to  @[classic swim]

Edited by ghostrek
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

i actually did novel title is the  forever children it's a  authorian fantasy set in an alternate World War II with two people from our reality when a middle age  military buff   and early 20s Star Trek fan.

And the term the forever children is a derogatory term for well people of certain types of learning disabilities in universe. Kind of something I relate to  @[classic swim]

If you and I work together on a brand new book with a multitude of expertise, we could get ourselves on the New York Times.

We can figure it out together! Just let me know in the Ghostrek group chat, and we’ll let these fine folks talk about YouTube.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1