UnevenEdge

ITN: Israel

Master-Debater131

In the past 24 hours, at least 26 people have been killed, 51 wounded. Of the 26 killed, 7 were from a single family - a mother and her 6 kids. All absolute terrorists, I'm sure. 

A 6 year old in a car was used as target practice by the IDF. While she cried for help, they blew the shit out of it. They sure showed that very hostile enemy who the boss really is. 

Every time Netanyahu claims some place is the absolute center of where all the hostages totally are, he has the place bombed flat. There is no interest in him for getting the hostages back, they serve his goal of invading and killing off the neighbors once and for all as long as they can't be found. And that includes burying them in a bomb blast. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

41 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Biden has stated that if Israel proceeds with the Rafah offensive, the US will not provide some munitions specifically high payload munitions - the ones used to level cities indiscriminately.

If even Biden is started to halt weapons shipments, one of the biggest pro-Zionist proponents in the US, you have a fucking problem.

Or I dunno he's also part of Hamas. That seems to be the logic for anyone not supporting the continued mass murder of innocents with 100% dedication

I’ve been told several times that I’m brainwashed by Hamas.  Once someone wanted me to admit “that I just don’t believe in war under any circumstance” and idek htf that would be bad, even if it were true (the war thing not the Hamas one) 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

In the past 24 hours, at least 26 people have been killed, 51 wounded. Of the 26 killed, 7 were from a single family - a mother and her 6 kids. All absolute terrorists, I'm sure. 

A 6 year old in a car was used as target practice by the IDF. While she cried for help, they blew the shit out of it. They sure showed that very hostile enemy who the boss really is. 

Every time Netanyahu claims some place is the absolute center of where all the hostages totally are, he has the place bombed flat. There is no interest in him for getting the hostages back, they serve his goal of invading and killing off the neighbors once and for all as long as they can't be found. And that includes burying them in a bomb blast. 

If you’re talking about the 6 yo Hind, they also killed the ambulance drivers trying to help her ☹️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

those are babies.those are children of gaza. those are the enemy of the great nation of israel

I thought so but I didn’t want to just assume that but I was thinking the men carrying them was decent scale. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

If you’re talking about the 6 yo Hind, they also killed the ambulance drivers trying to help her ☹️

Looking into it, I think that was the 6 year old in question. :( 

Yep, bunch of Hamas terrorists. Not a single civilian casualty in this whole very precise military invasion. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Looking into it, I think that was the 6 year old in question. :( 

Yep, bunch of Hamas terrorists. Not a single civilian casualty in this whole very precise military invasion. 

The events that happened to Hind were heartbreaking. She was trapped in a car surrounded by her dead family. It was caught on phone. You hear them shooting at the car and the terror in her voice 

• Like 1

So this was a lie.

Biden has just condemned the hostages to whatever horrible fate Hamas decides for them. Its an absolutely atrocious abandonment of American values and our promise to an ally.

Whats sad, and lost, in this abandonment is that it just increased the length of the war and likely radically increased the number of civilian casualties. Its no surprise, at all, that shortly after Biden said this Hamas said they would no longer concede to anything in peace negotiations. Why should they? Biden is now in their corner. Israel either accepts the terms Hamas provides, or there is no peace. Israel isnt going to do that, so now they have to resort to more primitive means of waging the war. Israel has a shitload of "dumb" bombs and munitions that they now will have to resort to using. Rather than precision strikes that minimize civilian casualties these bombs get dropped in the general area of a target to take out larger areas just to get the target. All those civilian causalities now can be laid directly at Bidens feet. Throw in the tanks and infantry moving into Rafah and this is going to get truly tragic, and Biden just guaranteed that its going to get worse.

We shouldn't be surprised sadly. Biden has been wrong on every single foreign policy decision of the last 30 years. Likely peaking with this, but a close 2nd was his belief that the raid on Bin Laden was wrong and we shouldn't do it.

Biden also committed an established impeachable offense in this move. And we can use his own words to prove it.

Simply change Ukraine with Israel and every word of that tweet applies. Biden is illegally withholding Congressionally approved military aid to Israel because he wants a political favor from Israel.

Biden caved to the Hamas wing of his party, committed an impeachable offense,  abandoned a key ally, and signaled to the world that "ironclad" only goes as far as his electoral chances all in one move. Its just a stunning retreat from everything America is supposed to stand for. Its also clear that Biden cares more about Hamas and the Hamas wing of his party than he does Israel.

A vote for Biden is a vote for Hamas.

• D'oh 2

Biden accused of helping Hamas as Israel fumes at threatened weapons freeze

https://www.timesofisrael.com/biden-accused-of-helping-hamas-as-israel-bristles-over-threatened-weapons-freeze/

"A threat by US President Joe Biden that some arms shipments will be frozen if the Israel launches a planned offensive in Rafah was met with swift denunciation from government figures in Jerusalem on Thursday, who indicated that the military would push ahead regardless.

The comments from Biden also sparked harsh criticism against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by chief opposition rival Yair Lapid for what he said was the government’s “failed management” of ties with Washington.

In the US, some American Jewish groups and US lawmakers spoke out against the move and others indicated it was unlikely to go beyond words. Former president Donald Trump accused Biden of siding with terrorists.

In an apparent initial reaction from the Israeli government, Foreign Minister Israel Katz wrote on social media platform X that “Israel will continue to fight Hamas until its destruction.”

“There is no war more just than this,” he added, without directly referencing Biden’s remarks.

Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich stated bluntly that the strong American opposition would only reinvigorate Israel’s drive to eliminate Hamas.

“We must continue this war until victory, despite, and to a certain extent precisely because of, the opposition of the administration Biden and the stopping of arms shipments,” he said in a statement. “We simply have no other choice that does not endanger our existence and security.”"

Like I said, this only guarantees that Israel takes the gloves off and really goes for the kill in Rafah. Bidens moronic thinking he can put pressure on Bibi to stop totally ignores that the entirety of the Israeli government, and overwhelming majorities of its people, want to fight Hamas and finish them once and for all. Israel has been holding back trying to work with the US, but now that Biden has abandoned them, why hold back? Theres already reports this morning of armored columns moving into Rafah beyond the previously identified evacuation zones. Bidens decision just made this so much worse because he is more concerned about the Hamas wing of his party than he is Israel.

• D'oh 2

Biden’s Israel threat slammed by pro-Israel lawmakers, mainstream Jewish groups

https://jewishinsider.com/2024/05/bidens-israel-threat-slammed-by-pro-israel-lawmakers-mainstream-jewish-groups/

Some selected quotes from Democratic lawmakers:

"Rep. Jared Moskowitz (D-FL) told Jewish Insider before Biden’s interview, addressing previously disclosed moves by the administration to pause certain arms sales, that Hamas has little incentive to agree to a hostage deal.

“The hope by now is that we would have gotten to a ceasefire and the Rafah operation would not have been necessary in exchange for at least some hostages. But the problem is there’s no pressure on Hamas,” Moskowitz said. “If Hamas is watching American television, which I guarantee you they are, they’re seeing more division and their power growing in this country, which means less pressure on Hamas… The only pressure that is left is the military pressure.”

Moskowitz said that delaying arms sales is “not helpful to get us to a ceasefire” because it shows Hamas “we don’t need to rush, there’s no pressure.”"

"Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA), speaking to JI moments after the Biden interview, emphasized that funding appropriated by Congress for Israel legally “has to be spent, has to be obligated, has to go.”

Sherman said the administration has latitude to “slow things down for a while,” but emphasized, “[Biden] came to this Congress and he said pass legislation… you can’t come to members and get them to vote for your bill, your package, and then throw away part of the package.”"

"“How in the hell do you criticize Israel for being imprecise in its bombing and then refuse to deliver them what they’re willing to pay for to make the bombs precise?” Sherman said. “I mean, my god.”"

And a quote from one of the better Senators in America at this point.

Its clear to everyone who isnt part of the Hamas wing of the party that this is a disastrous move. Biden is going to lose more support than he gains by trying to appease the Hamas wing of his party. Biden has fucked this up so badly that its hard to put into words. All because hes more worried about losing the votes of the Hamas wing of his party than about ending a terrorist organization.

• D'oh 2

Biden’s pause of weapons to Israel is bullshit. He already gave them almost a billion in money and weapons.  A member of the Knesset’s Likud party said that the US pausing giving them weapons which include precision missiles doesn’t matter. She said “Israel has imprecise missiles” she said they’ll use those instead and take out 10 buildings instead of doing precise strikes.  They dgaf about their own citizens held hostage 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

So this was a lie.

Biden has just condemned the hostages to whatever horrible fate Hamas decides for them. Its an absolutely atrocious abandonment of American values and our promise to an ally.

Whats sad, and lost, in this abandonment is that it just increased the length of the war and likely radically increased the number of civilian casualties. Its no surprise, at all, that shortly after Biden said this Hamas said they would no longer concede to anything in peace negotiations. Why should they? Biden is now in their corner. Israel either accepts the terms Hamas provides, or there is no peace. Israel isnt going to do that, so now they have to resort to more primitive means of waging the war. Israel has a shitload of "dumb" bombs and munitions that they now will have to resort to using. Rather than precision strikes that minimize civilian casualties these bombs get dropped in the general area of a target to take out larger areas just to get the target. All those civilian causalities now can be laid directly at Bidens feet. Throw in the tanks and infantry moving into Rafah and this is going to get truly tragic, and Biden just guaranteed that its going to get worse.

We shouldn't be surprised sadly. Biden has been wrong on every single foreign policy decision of the last 30 years. Likely peaking with this, but a close 2nd was his belief that the raid on Bin Laden was wrong and we shouldn't do it.

Biden also committed an established impeachable offense in this move. And we can use his own words to prove it.

Simply change Ukraine with Israel and every word of that tweet applies. Biden is illegally withholding Congressionally approved military aid to Israel because he wants a political favor from Israel.

Biden caved to the Hamas wing of his party, committed an impeachable offense,  abandoned a key ally, and signaled to the world that "ironclad" only goes as far as his electoral chances all in one move. Its just a stunning retreat from everything America is supposed to stand for. Its also clear that Biden cares more about Hamas and the Hamas wing of his party than he does Israel.

Thank you for proving my fucking point

Anything short of absolute blanket support for ANYTHING Israel is doing is decried as Hamas support.

This is beyond parody. I literally call this out and you fall right into it. Your tunnel vision is astounding

Edited by matrixman124
  • Thanks 4

So not only has Biden abandoned Israel for Hamas, but he signed arm sales waivers to bypass congressional prohibitions on arms sales to nations who are also trying to destroy Israel.

Qatar is where most of the Hamas leadership is currently living a life of luxury, and Lebanon is home to Hezbollah, another terrorist organization who wants to destroy Israel.

Its truly amazing just how far Biden has gone in just 48 hours to stab Israel in the back to appease the Hamas wing of his base.

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 2

I have no dog in this fight but even I know freebeacon is a rightwing propaganda shit towel. 

Maybe they've become better since their crazy support of Trump's COVID response, but I would have to care enough to look.

Carry on guys, I'm just enjoying the show...

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

So not only has Biden abandoned Israel for Hamas, but he signed arm sales waivers to bypass congressional prohibitions on arms sales to nations who are also trying to destroy Israel.

Qatar is where most of the Hamas leadership is currently living a life of luxury, and Lebanon is home to Hezbollah, another terrorist organization who wants to destroy Israel.

Its truly amazing just how far Biden has gone in just 48 hours to stab Israel in the back to appease the Hamas wing of his base.

I can’t find anything about this because when I look it up every story is about how Biden bypassed Congress to give weapons to Israel.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Why we play two sides against the middle 

https://www.state.gov/fiscal-year-2023-u-s-arms-transfers-and-defense-trade/

that’s a lot of fuckin money for a very few amount of people.  How many weapons manufacturers does the US have?  How many private defense contractors do we really work with? 

image.jpeg.73731e226e9c8499aab15f654006a7cd.jpeg

Not disagreeing with you at all on that point.

2 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

image.jpeg.73731e226e9c8499aab15f654006a7cd.jpeg

Not disagreeing with you at all on that point.

It’s hundreds of billions in dollars a year no one wanting peace has a chance. It’s why the media is demonizing good people by focusing on a few of the bad. 
“don’t you dare stop doing a war!” Screams our money hungry American warlords 

• Thanks 3

US law clearly states that no arms assistance is allowed if the recipients in question actively engage in interfering with aid to those areas in need of aid. 

Netanyahu has literally done nothing but that. 

Don't whine when it seems like suddenly the law is being applied in this situation when it should have been applied the minute it became clear that blasting fleeing civilians was the only thing on the menu. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

US law clearly states that no arms assistance is allowed if the recipients in question actively engage in interfering with aid to those areas in need of aid. 

Netanyahu has literally done nothing but that. 

Don't whine when it seems like suddenly the law is being applied in this situation when it should have been applied the minute it became clear that blasting fleeing civilians was the only thing on the menu. 

You clearly don’t understand Katt. Applying any laws to Israel is antisemitic because the people shaking the jar say so. 

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

You clearly don’t understand Katt. Applying any laws to Israel is antisemitic because the people shaking the jar say so. 

And that's why I insist on referring to this shitshow as Netanyahu's issue. 

I have no problem believing that the people of Israel want the hostages returned. But I have zero belief that the people of Israel want every man, woman and child murdered and that belief is based on the outcry of people when it was first reported that the IDF itself was responsible for killing hostages. If you'll note, Netanyahu is the one ordering the control of information regarding things at this point. There is no honest reporting out of that entire area because dissent is squished and external dissent is immediately labeled as antisemitic. 

It's Netanyahu and his extremist political buddies that are the problem. He isn't Israel and he isn't the entirety of the Jewish people. He's one asshole who has decided to be literal Hitler. Anti that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

And that's why I insist on referring to this shitshow as Netanyahu's issue. 

I have no problem believing that the people of Israel want the hostages returned. But I have zero belief that the people of Israel want every man, woman and child murdered and that belief is based on the outcry of people when it was first reported that the IDF itself was responsible for killing hostages. If you'll note, Netanyahu is the one ordering the control of information regarding things at this point. There is no honest reporting out of that entire area because dissent is squished and external dissent is immediately labeled as antisemitic. 

It's Netanyahu and his extremist political buddies that are the problem. He isn't Israel and he isn't the entirety of the Jewish people. He's one asshole who has decided to be literal Hitler. Anti that. 

Yeah exactly. Being against Netanyahu and his faction, doesn't mean you support Hamas. It means you are against Netanyahu 's faction.

Edited by matrixman124
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hamas says no budging from already-rejected hostage deal offer as Cairo talks break up

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-says-no-budging-from-already-rejected-hostage-deal-offer-as-cairo-talks-break-up/

"Indirect talks between Israel and Hamas over a deal to halt fighting in the Gaza Strip and free hostages kidnapped on October 7 appeared to break up with no discernable progress, as the terror group said it had no intention of budging from a proposal already rejected by Israel.

With negotiations seemingly once again stuck after the sides had appeared close to an elusive agreement earlier this week, Egypt said both Israel and Hamas would need to show “flexibility.”

Izzat El-Risheq, a member of Hamas’s political office in Qatar, said Thursday that the Hamas delegation had left Cairo for Doha, Qatar, where its leadership is based, after affirming it was sticking with the terms it had agreed to Monday.

A senior Israeli official said the Israeli team had also left after handing mediators a list of its reservations about the Hamas proposal."

Who could have possibly seen that coming. Even before Biden stabbed Israel in the back Hamas was refusing to negotiate. Their latest "offer" was to trade dead bodies for fighters who have been taken prisoner while keeping the living hostages. It was a joke then. Now that Biden has given them breathing room they have even less incentive to try and negotiate.

The only way this ends is with Israel going into Rafah and ending Hamas.

• D'oh 1

Hamas shouldn’t be lobbing rockets at kindergarteners but to blame Biden and the US is ridiculous.   We have the right to stop weapons shipments when the people using them admit to wanting to push the Palestinians into the Sinai desert.  A member of the likkud party already threatened more brutality because of the pause. “The US won’t give us precise missiles, well we’ll just use our imprecise missiles and take out 10 buildings” as though they hadn’t already admitted back in October that they weren’t looking for accuracy they were going for damage. 

• Like 3

Weapons and defense companies are traded on the stock market. That means these companies have a fiduciary responsibility to stock holders to make sure there’s wars and unrest constantly. It’s disgusting they should not be publicly traded companies with investors 

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

The IDF needs to finish the job.

Israel is never going to get rid of Hamas as long as it radicalizes Palestinians into joining Hamas with its indiscriminate attacks on civilians. There was a reason they were elected to power in Gaza and it wasn't because of Israel being too easy on Palestinians.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Israel is never going to get rid of Hamas as long as it radicalizes Palestinians into joining Hamas with its indiscriminate attacks on civilians. There was a reason they were elected to power in Gaza and it wasn't because of Israel being too easy on Palestinians.

I think Hamas actually stole that election.  They “won” by a very slim margin and then suspended elections immediately after. Hardly  anyone alive in Gaza today voted for Hamas in 2006. 

• Like 3

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-said-offering-intel-on-hamas-leaders-whereabouts-if-israel-drops-major-rafah-op/

US said offering intel on Hamas leaders’ whereabouts if Israel drops major Rafah op

"The Biden administration has reportedly offered to give Israel “sensitive intelligence” on the whereabouts of senior Hamas leaders if it agrees to hold off on a long-promised major military operation in Gaza’s southernmost city of Rafah.

The Washington Post quoted four unnamed sources as saying that the United States “is offering Israel valuable assistance if it holds back, including sensitive intelligence to help the Israeli military pinpoint the location of Hamas leaders and find the group’s hidden tunnels.”"

Woooooooooow. This is a whole new level of backstabbing. Biden is now apparently trying to convince Israel to not go into Rafah by saying that we have info on where the Hamas leadership is.

Which begs a crazy question, if we actually do know this why the hell haven't they shared this already?

Biden is bitching about casualties and the scale of the war but is apparently withholding intelligence that would both lead to more targeted strikes as well as ending the war faster.

Its just unbelievable. If we actually have this intelligent then he is actively hampering the war effort while guaranteeing it expands in scale, all while bitching about just that happening.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-said-offering-intel-on-hamas-leaders-whereabouts-if-israel-drops-major-rafah-op/

Which begs a crazy question, if we actually do know this why the hell haven't they shared this already?

Its just unbelievable. If we actually have this intelligent then he is actively hampering the war effort while guaranteeing it expands in scale, all while bitching about just that happening.

From your article:

“We could also, in fact, help them target the leaders, including [Hamas leader Yahya] Sinwar, which we are, frankly, doing with the Israelis on an ongoing basis,” [John Kirby] said.

The implication is that the Israeli government should be getting all this information and either isn't listening to it or is to preoccupied to do anything with it.  The article also points out that the Hamas leader isn't in the Rafah region, which begs the question:  why is Israel focusing on that area?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

From your article:

The implication is that the Israeli government should be getting all this information and either isn't listening to it or is to preoccupied to do anything with it.  The article also points out that the Hamas leader isn't in the Rafah region, which begs the question:  why is Israel focusing on that area?

6 year old super terrorists. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1