UnevenEdge

Jesus now I'm bullying people with disabilities I guess..

I log on to another fucking warning. I wouldn't even talk to the fuck half of the time if he wasn't constantly pming me.. Furthermore I've defended the asshole over the years so much it's hard to accept this scrutiny, but whatever... Sorry again I guess... I'd say you know who you are, but I doubt it at this point. :|

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

Shame on you, man.

Nah, I’m just kidding.

I mean he's likeable at times, but I can't be the only one that highly suspects the disability excuse that's always thrown out there. Man I've worked with so many people like that in real life I can't help but wonder... 

I'm just gonna ghost the fuck now though. No pun intended. 

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I mean he's likeable at times, but I can't be the only one that highly suspects the disability excuse that's always thrown out there. Man I've worked with so many people like that in real life I can't help but wonder... 

I'm just gonna ghost the fuck now though. No pun intended. 

I get it, man. Pretty sure I know who you’re talking about, and I know exactly what you’re saying. I have no idea if he is faking. As a physically disabled person myself, I can’t really make those kind of jokes (unless I make them at my own expense). I’m also not offended by those types of jokes, unless they cross the line. I have no idea if you did, so I can’t comment, really. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I get it, man. Pretty sure I know who you’re talking about, and I know exactly what you’re saying. I have no idea if he is faking. As a physically disabled person myself, I can’t really make those kind of jokes (unless I make them at my own expense). I’m also not offended by those types of jokes, unless they cross the line. I have no idea if you did, so I can’t comment, really. 🤷‍♂️

I wasn't even clowning on him I just expressed shock at how low his asvab scores where...  Some of those questions are literally like what color is the sky...IT IS NOT HARD TO PASS THE ASVAB. If he took that as bullying that's his own problem. I can't.... I hate saying I can't even.... but I CANT EVEN??????

4 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I wasn't even clowning on him I just expressed shock at how low his asvab scores where...  Some of those questions are literally like what color is the sky...IT IS NOT HARD TO PASS THE ASVAB. If he took that as bullying that's his own problem. I can't.... I hate saying I can't even.... but I CANT EVEN??????

I mean, I can maybe see how that could be considered bullying, but not really. Beats me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

Why publicly announce you’re ignoring someone or not interacting with them, and instead just…do that?

I made this thread as a rant about the warning I recieved. Ignoring them is just a consequence of the warnings, and again no where in the op do I flat out state something like "oh such and such is dumb so I'm ghosting them." The ASVAB being just a test is one thing, but add up all the behavioral qualifiers, and he might actually have someone that's supposed to be monitoring his online activity legally for all I know. (The same way a parent would be legally held responsible for a child that found themselves in court due to online harassment.)

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
edited... I might be bullying with this? Fixed.

Yeah, this is a pretty cruel and horseshit thread. You’re publicly shaming another user because you did something shitty. I don’t even know what you did, but now you’re insulting someone’s intelligence under the auspice of “I won’t be shitty to this low-intelligence person” when you’re, again, being cruel with every post.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

Yeah, this is a pretty cruel and horseshit thread. You’re publicly shaming another user because you did something shitty. I don’t even know what you did, but now you’re insulting someone’s intelligence under the auspice of “I won’t be shitty to this low-intelligence person” when you’re, again, being cruel with every post.

No I'm saying I generally can't trust that their intelligence exceeds a level I'm comfortable with dealing with on the internet, and I'm expressing dismay about it. Let's delete the thread then if it upsets you, but that is how I feel. I also feel the individual is going to end up hurting themselves if they keep trying to dwelve into topics out of their realm.

Here we go again though. I'm not a psychologist by any means.... So I gave the individual benefit of the doubt they'd understand pm's and maybe a more subtle nature of my posts..I don't hate them... I don't think illy of them, but apparently I can't talk to them without my IQ being so much of a barrier it's unethical for me to call them in particular stupid. 

7 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

It's always so weird to see this from the outside.

bro.... /delete thread then. You could've said... A lot more idk.  user ignored, and move on was the appropriate response on my part. I guess I felt roped into talking to the user too much anyway out of a general want to help them, and make them feel included. He could've completely fucked off that test though for all I know.. 

unevenedge supports more stretches than a black hole with an accretion disk at this point. Fuck it. 

bro.... /delete thread then. You could've said... A lot more idk.  user ignored, and move on. I guess i felt roped into talking to the user too much anyway out of a general want to help them, and make them feel included. He could've completely fucked off that test though for all I know.. 

unevenedge supports more stretches than a black hole with an accretion disk at this point. Fuck it. 

Oh I can't delete anything, and for the record, I'm on your side.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Oh I can't delete anything, and for the record, I'm on your side.

I know man. I like the user as well... We all know who I'm talking about probably but yet I'm not just fucking automatically calling them out. My intentions with this thread are not to clown on him either, but sometimes it's hard to avoid. 

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Well......I agree with the sentiment....

Not the thread. 

I'm just saying I get it.  Might actually want to edit those posts a bit....or not, do you.

I don't care. The ASVAB is made to be easier than a ACT or SAT which someone has claimed to pass while scoring that poorly on the ASVAB. This is a general statement.. 

If I'm banned for that fuck me I guess... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I don't care. The ASVAB is made to be easier than a ACT or SAT which someone has claimed to pass while scoring that poorly on the ASVAB. This is a general statement.. 

If I'm banned for that fuck me I guess... 

How doe one even "pass" the SAT?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Insipid said:

How doe one even "pass" the SAT?

I didn't do either. I know what the tests consist of... I was too poor to even get money....Yeah there was a test fee if I remember correctly for taking them in high school. That's why I joined the army as a uav operator. I scored like three questions away from the perfect on the asvab... GT score 110. MAybe that's why it's hard for me to believe someone could score that low. Yes it is sad, but at that point can I really believe it's possible for him to score that low.. IDEK. 

Not sure. I am still generally amazed ~

Because from what I understand he would've had to have only answered 1 or 2 questions correctly.

You know wtf you did and the person you’re crying about didn’t even report you but since you wanna act all innocent let’s remind everyone what was considered bullying 

you see that crossed out part right there coupled with complaining about a report you think he made which he didn’t,  disingenuous thread is disingenuous 

acting like you’re the victim when you’re definitely not in this case  

IMG_3404.thumb.jpeg.c2e98f54663285f546a82c5ed3453b19.jpeg

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

You know wtf you did and the person you’re crying about didn’t even report you but since you wanna act all innocent let’s remind everyone what was considered bullying 

you see that crossed out part right there coupled with complaining about a report you think he made which he didn’t,  disingenuous thread is disingenuous 

acting like you’re the victim when you’re definitely not in this case  

IMG_3404.thumb.jpeg.c2e98f54663285f546a82c5ed3453b19.jpeg

He said he scored a 13...On the ASVAB. So I did remember correctly.  Ok go on I guess is this really your point? 

So moderation clinging to three sides of a one legged pony? If he's that mentally disabled him just being here is a big liability.....Oh let's not forget the admission that all these warnings and shit stem from HIM pming me, and mods not liking my replies in the pms.....

hmmm... 

Again it's true that's not a pm screenshot. I forgot I got pulled into his 'marine thread when he replied to a post I made saying the ASVAB was hard and he got a 13.....

8 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

He said he scored a 13...On the ASVAB. So I did remember correctly.  Ok go on I guess is this really your point? 

My point is calling him stupid is bullying and you telling him how you’re still mad that he reported you. My point is you know wtf you did and making this thread is absolute nonsense like you didn’t do anything when, yeah you fuckin did

Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

So here we go. User fucking ghosted. Problem solved. I admit error on my part, but fuck now it's all out there I guess.. 

Dude, there aren't a ton of people on this site who are active. It took me like 2 seconds to figure out who you were talking about. Why in the hell are y'all even going on about high school test scores?

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

My point is calling him stupid is bullying and you telling him how you’re still mad that he reported you. My point is you know wtf you did and making this thread is absolute nonsense like you didn’t do anything when, yeah you fuckin did

and my point is if he doesn't like it he doesn't have to pm me. You just fucking dropped some evidence of him pming me unsolicited. Anybody that scores that low is beyond me.  Maybe even beyond help....

So not a pm but this is all a result of the individual responding to me echoing jarhead memes about low intelligence. His reply in defense of Marines was that the ASVAB was hard and he made a 13...

1 minute ago, DragonSinger said:

Dude, there aren't a ton of people on this site who are active. It took me like 2 seconds to figure out who you were talking about. Why in the hell are y'all even going on about high school test scores?

All the more reason to not defend a user being here who likely can't make a trip to the DMV by themselves.

and my point is if he doesn't like it he doesn't have to pm me. You just fucking dropped some evidence of hiim pming me unsolicited. Anybody that scores that low is beyond me.  Maybe even beyond help....

That wasn’t a PM that was a thread he made about the marines.  That post was public for all to see. I don’t post private conversations 

• Thanks 1

Look guys I don't like this fight either, but I do stand by it. Me saying I'm going to ignore them is just stating the obvious remedy. Sucks to say, but if it's going to be this way more people should do the same. I get called lot's of things.. EVERYWHERE on the internet. As a rule unless it crosses that personal life thing I don't report people... 

so why the fuck are we here then? 

2 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I genuinely don't understand why you're judging others when your head is constantly up your own ass. 

You're likely deflecting. If he can't score more than a 13 on the asvab it's highly likely he can't do most things a normal adult would be expected to do. He may not even be able to hold a drivers license etc....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Look guys I don't like this fight either, but I do stand by it. Me saying I'm going to ignore them is just stating the obvious remedy. Sucks to say, but if it's going to be this way more people should do the same. I get called lot's of things.. EVERYWHERE on the internet. As a rule unless it crosses that personal life thing I don't report people... 

so why the fuck are we here then? 

Because you're a lil bitch.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, [classic swim] said:

You could’ve disputed your warning privately, but that’s clearly not even your main concern. Your immediate response shouldn’t be to further alienate the same person for everyone to see.

I thought I was done with this after warning one but apparently not.