UnevenEdge

Jesus now I'm bullying people with disabilities I guess..

2 hours ago, discolé monade said:

are you trying to say he's faking it?

but really loudly?

I can't say for sure what he is or isn't doing, but I feel this needs to be addressed. For one I wasn't the only one that went "holy shit" when he said his asvab scores there was another and their name was red. To me that seemed like an inhumanly low score, could there be reasons other than him having subhuman intelligence that contributed to that score? Maybe that's the case here...

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

6 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Look guys I don't like this fight either, but I do stand by it. Me saying I'm going to ignore them is just stating the obvious remedy. Sucks to say, but if it's going to be this way more people should do the same. I get called lot's of things.. EVERYWHERE on the internet. As a rule unless it crosses that personal life thing I don't report people... 

so why the fuck are we here then? 

WE ARE HERE BECAUSE YOU MADE THIS THREAD TO BULLY HIM FURTHER.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

WE ARE HERE BECAUSE YOU MADE THIS THREAD TO BULLY HIM FURTHER.   

You are the one that dropped his name I can give you like 5 other users with the one word I gave as a hint in there name, and that hint came in natural grammar as it was an unintended pun.

Calm your tits. 

*edit it wasn't a pm I was mistaken so I took that tangent out of this post*

at least two of those users have mental disabilities as well in fact.

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

You are the one that dropped his name I can give you like 5 other users with the one word I gave as hint, and that hint came in natural grammar as it was an unintended pun...

Calm your tits.

Everyone knows wtf you’re talking about and don’t try turning this on me. You made this dumb thread that you so strongly stand by and that’s why we are here.  Maybe stop crying about something that’s nobody’s fault but your own. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Again it wasn’t a PM you publicly bullied him in his marine thread you crossing out part of it changes nothing. The post has since been removed. Your PMs with him is another thing altogether 

Cool so again it was my actual response to someone saying they scored a 13 on the asvab. I thought we were passed calling people stupid being a bannable offense either way. With the volume of pms I get from the guy it's hard to remember what goes where. Pat gave me a warning for replying to his pm.....and now you're just here because you get a chance to stomp around. 

Either way sooner or later someone's going to call your boy stupid. I was comfortable keeping this without his named directly involved YOU DID THAT When theres 20 active users are people just going to know? Hmm I don't know not my problem. It could mean someone is in fact a liability though. 

12 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I can't say for sure what he is or isn't doing, but I feel this needs to be addressed. For one I wasn't the only one that went "holy shit" when he said his asvab scores there was another and their name was red.....

Yeah I called him a dumbass when he pmed me offended for being shocked by it so what?

that's the same thread that you shit all over marines in general. or, that is, recruiters, which in the DoJ playing field, all recruiters are the suck. 

i saw that post, and chose to ignore that, because it's well known that at best, you'll get called out in a PM. anything else....well, you see what you've done here.

also, it should be noted that ASVAB contains varying parts to the entirety of the test. so, to make the statement 'i got 110 on my asvab' is over selling. what was the break down of your asvabs?

my total count was 116. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Cool so again it was my actual response to someone saying they scored a 13 on the asvab. I thought we were passed calling people stupid being a bannable offense either way. With the volume of pms I get from the guy it's hard to remember what goes where. Pat gave me a warning for replying to his pm.....and now you're just here because you get a chance to stomp around. 

Either way sooner or later someone's going to call your boy stupid. I was comfortable keeping this without his named directly involved YOU DID THAT When theres 20 active users are people just going to know? Hmm I don't know not my problem. It could mean someone is in fact a liability though. 

Keep pretending like you don’t understand that it wasn’t your surprise but rather your pivot into you still being mad at him over an alleged report and then you saying he’s too dumb with the slash through it. I’m not repeating myself again 

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

that's the same thread that you shit all over marines in general. or, that is, recruiters, which in the DoJ playing field, all recruiters are the suck. 

i saw that post, and chose to ignore that, because it's well known that at best, you'll get called out in a PM. anything else....well, you see what you've done here.

also, it should be noted that ASVAB contains varying parts to the entirety of the test. so, to make the statement 'i got 110 on my asvab' is over selling. what was the break down of your asvabs?

my total count was 116. 

Ahh. Disco seriously you know what the standing jokes are in the DOJ and every branch regardless. I'm sorry if you expect me to have to double down on that being the general perception of marines.. I said I worked closely with Marines I care about in that thread and that that's a misconception as well.  Please don't pick in choose from the whole narrative if you want to tar and feather me. 

The Marine thread was public.

This thread is public.

You are spinning away from why you decided to be a little clown in the Marine thread and continuing that behavior in this thread when it all originates from something YOU did in private prior to the Marine thread. 

Knock it off or this thread becomes a free-for-all on what the IQ is of the type of person who would make a thread like this.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Keep pretending like you don’t understand that it wasn’t your surprise but rather your pivot into you still being mad at him over an alleged report and then you saying he’s too dumb with the slash through it. I’m not repeating myself again 

Whether I was mad or not had no influence over it personally. In actuality that was an attempt at punching down at the individual so they'd know not to pm me with their half thought out military exploits..  So again I have to say do whatever. The facts remain facts. If you score 13 on an asvab godspeed, but really WTF???

11 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

The Marine thread was public.

This thread is public.

You are spinning away from why you decided to be a little clown in the Marine thread and continuing that behavior in this thread when it all originates from something YOU did in private prior to the Marine thread. 

Knock it off or this thread becomes a free-for-all on what the IQ is of the type of person who would make a thread like this.

Yeah, but with him ignored I wont see public or private posts... He pms me over being scared about russian psyops like, "Would it be afictive  do this, It REALLY scary why not Illegal  I scared" 

I'm not having it either way. THAT was the point of this thread. Does he understand any of the concepts he's talking about? Idk He has some days that are better than others it seems dont we all. 

All of the little add ons like "but you called him stupid" Golly gee willokers Batman did I I wonder why? The only way to not bully the individual at this point is to literally have them ignored from my feed, and that's the only reason that came up in this thread....

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Ahh. Disco seriously you know what the standing jokes are in the DOJ and every branch regardless. I'm sorry if you expect me to have to double down on that being the general perception of marines.. I said I worked closely with Marines I care about in that thread and that that's a misconception as well.  Please don't pick in choose from the whole narrative if you want to tar and feather me. 

nu uh. i'm not tar and feathering anyone.  

i guess i'm wondering why you chose to believe him.   

either way, i have absolutely no dog in this at all. 

so, do carry on. and godspeed. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

nu uh. i'm not tar and feathering anyone.  

i guess i'm wondering why you chose to believe him.   

either way, i have absolutely no dog in this at all. 

so, do carry on. and godspeed. 

Wait so the jarhead mentality jokes you are not aware of?  I can give you one meme right now that if you don't laugh at it.....

I wont believe you. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

If that's how you are going to pretend this all started - with something someone PM'd you and not what you were PMing - then have at it, peeps.

What do you think the IQ is of the type of person who would make a thread like this?

Borderline number on the bell curve, you know.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

If that's how you are going to pretend this all started - with something someone PM'd you and not what you were PMing - then have at it, peeps.

What do you think the IQ is of the type of person who would make a thread like this?

I don't typically judge peoples IQ here based on their posts. Until they tell me they scored a 13 on a test like said individual did..  (enter the ASVAB) A test I need to add isnt supposed to determine placement or acceptance in higher learning institutions it's used to assess someones general freaking intellect. 

posterity

52 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

No I don't. We're here because you started this bitch ass topic.

You came, you saw and dissapointed then. Another day for you I guess. I'm just passed defending the guy at this point. Check my activity to this wedsite as a whole, and account for half of that being me forgetting to close out a window where I scrolled the first page of GD. 

As I told someone that just pm'd me right now though whether or not I ignore him, and whether or not I leave this site altogether it wont change the fact that he will be treated like this in the future. I probably can give you 10 screenshots of new users replying to his posts more or less saying the same thing I did. 

22 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I don't typically judge peoples IQ here based on their posts. Until they tell me they scored a 13 on a test like said individual did..  (enter the ASVAB) A test I need to add isnt supposed to determine placement or acceptance in higher learning institutions it's used to assess someones general freaking intellect. 

Let me ask....is this the first time you've seen him say this, because he brings it up every so often....his bad asvab scores when he's pretending he wants to be a soldier...and I've never seen anyone react like this.

I have no clue what the asvab entails, so I won't make a judgement on your reaction, but no one else has batted an eye to it before and I'm just curious as to why it has you so triggered. 

I'm not judging you, I have some rather irrational hangups as well, but this has never been in my radar...like, is that just impossible to get...I'm legit asking.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Let me ask....is this the first time you've seen him say this, because he brings it up every do often....his bad asvab scores...and I've never seen anyone react like this.

I have no clue what the asvab entails, so I won't make a judgement on your reaction, but no one else has batted an eye to it before and I'm just curious as to why it has you so triggered. 

I'm not judging you, I have some rather irrational hangups as well, but this has never been in my radar...like, is that just impossible to get...I'm legit asking.

i dont' even understand how you dont' know about IT jokes. 

i mean, let me go find that meme. 

/s/

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Let me ask....is this the first time you've seen him say this, because he brings it up every so often....his bad asvab scores when he's pretending he wants to be a soldier...and I've never seen anyone react like this.

Ok you bring up a good point that may help my defesne. I generally don't talk to him unless I can say something nice, but his deep dive into millitary intelligence did hit me a bit diff. Him wanting to be a marine is just a subtopic or whatever... Any fucking marine I know can and would acknowledge the stigma at least whether they scored 100% on the asvab or not... These jokes just happen in the military as well take Yusha Thomas' content for example... Google him I'm sure HE wont mind the fucking name drop either. 

So long story short I do forget just how.....I mean sometimes he posts about stuff so cognizantly you wouldn't even know he has a 'disability'. I've called him fucking stupid many times as well without anybody crying so idk. I don't stay glued to his nuts and I've never went out of my way to troll him either.

Until I start getting multiple warnings for pointing out obvious shit.. 

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

idk I just don't see the correlation there. Soldiers will be soldiers I guess? There's a stigma surrounding the marine corps whether it's just or not,

and I know you know. 

"a ship without marines, is like a garment without buttons" ?  adm. d.d. porter

"marines don't know how to spell the word retreat" ? j. mattis

"the marines i have seen around the world have been the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals i have ever seen. thank god for the USMC!" e. roosevelt. 

" i am convinced that there is no smarter, handier, or more adaptable body of troops in the world"  churchill on usmc

and finally. 

'once a marine, always a marine'. 

Just now, discolé monade said:

"a ship without marines, is like a garment without buttons" ?  adm. d.d. porter

"marines don't know how to spell the word retreat" ? j. mattis

"the marines i have seen around the world have been the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals i have ever seen. thank god for the USMC!" e. roosevelt. 

" i am convinced that there is no smarter, handier, or more adaptable body of troops in the world"  churchill on usmc

and finally. 

'once a marine, always a marine'. 

One might be able to infer from that that you are a marine I guess? :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I log on to another fucking warning. I wouldn't even talk to the fuck half of the time if he wasn't constantly pming me.. Furthermore I've defended the asshole over the years so much it's hard to accept this scrutiny, but whatever... Sorry again I guess... I'd say you know who you are, but I doubt it at this point. :|

@PhilosipherStoned what now

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

giphy.gif 

like I was never bullied by anyone lately  i wasn't online for a few days and you guys think I got bullied off the platform .  Set up I got busy my personal life It's not a crime to not go online

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I wasn't even clowning on him I just expressed shock at how low his asvab scores where...  Some of those questions are literally like what color is the sky...IT IS NOT HARD TO PASS THE ASVAB. If he took that as bullying that's his own problem. I can't.... I hate saying I can't even.... but I CANT EVEN??????

@PhilosipherStoned  no it's not I have never tried to retake it but I'm did not said you bully me okay

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

Now I work on the ignore options for you I guess. I know I spelled your name right, but we arent there yet apparently. You have anything to say about all this?

Yeah I never considered you bullying me I failed a fucking test 20 years ago  trust me if I was bullied I would have hit the report button

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

He said he scored a 13...On the ASVAB. So I did remember correctly.  Ok go on I guess is this really your point? 

Yes okay I did not get the accommodations that was according to me if I talk a normal test like a ACTs ironically I do have trouble reading I have to do read shit at times okay

you guys ever ask me if it was a smart idea  for the military to take me no it's not a smart idea I could get someone fucking killed

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Oh ok I get it now. He's ignored as far as posts go.. What about pms though.....

I thought you got hacked

which has happened before here even the butt hacks someone and and starts selling shit

Edited by ghostrek
  • Like 1