UnevenEdge

Jesus now I'm bullying people with disabilities I guess..

2 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

Yeah I never considered you bullying me I failed a fucking test 20 years ago  trust me if I was bullied I would have hit the report button

Either way you're going to give me a refresher on how to ignore and block users. Pat said you reported me for linking you to a get money site. I mean I use it all the time and even made friends on it, but that got his rage boner on so we're handling this one way or the other... So how about this. You don't talk to me, and I wont talk to you. Sound simple. :|

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Either way you're going to give me a refresher on how to ignore and block users. Pat said you reported me for linking you to a get money site. I mean I use it all the time and even made friends on it, but that got his rage boner on so we're handling this one way or the other... So how about this. You don't talk to me, and I wont talk to you. Sound simple. :|

ok

Just now, discolé monade said:

lmao....

and now you're asking the guy, that you called out, to teach you how to ignore him

ok....

but you know that stigma around marines. 

:happyjerk:

You might actually eat crayons then....Because you arent good at reading between the lines. I'm just testing different settings and adding him to ignored users doesn't seem to do shit. I don't block people on this trash there's like 2 other users on the list. So if he keeps posting that's going to help me configure my user settings.

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

You might actually eat crayons then....Because you arent good at reading between the lines. I'm just testing different settings and adding him to ignored users doesn't seem to do shit. I don't block people on this trash there's like 2 other users on the list. So if he keeps posting that's going to help me configure my user settings.

.... so you don't want to be ignored ? 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952jipdotd9vsjed5chvt

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Vamped said:

.... so you don't want to be ignored ? 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952jipdotd9vsjed5chvt

I just told him to hit ignore on his end. Here's some context. He sends me unsolicited pms a lot. Also I typed his name in the list and it seems it takes a while for just the "you've ignored this user" shit to show up. 

If I can talk to the dick  and get him to ignore me on his end though... I doubt he actually hit ignore user though. 

254x9h.jpg

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I still doubt any of that shit made a difference at all because this platform has always seemed like trash when it comes to that. Also whether or not he can actually find where to ignore users idk. Social engineering is a tool though. 

You right now:

dig-grave.gif

Seriously, man, just stop.

4 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

i don t need this in my life rigth now

Were you able to actually ignore my posts lol? I still see yours and I've checked to ignore all messages so everything SHOULD be 'ignored'. (you can't ignore pms I guess)

You have to go to your profile and click ignored users and check off all the boxes. After that you may have to log out and log in, but after that you shouldn't see any of my posts again unless you want to. Just DO NOT PM me either.  If I'm going to be 'bullying' you every time your intelligence comes up this is how we deal with it. I mean you no disrespect as a human being saying that either, but at this point I do want to be sure we are on the same page. :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

I'm gonna try to log out now and see if it actually looks like you are 'ignored' when I log back in. 

47 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

lmao....

and now you're asking the guy, that you called out, to teach you how to ignore him

ok....

but you know that stigma around marines. 

:happyjerk:

No one ever claimed stoned was smart. Let alone smart enough to be a marine.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Hey it worked on the third go I guess. "You've chosen to ignore content by ghostrek. Options  Bam. You should see something simular. I'm not going to read your post ghostrek, and whether or not you block me is your deal to be honest, but can't say I didn't try... 

Congratulations. I'd get you a S'mores Blizzard from Dairy Queen, but I ate it. Because I got it for me, not you.

3 hours ago, discolé monade said:

that's the same thread that you shit all over marines in general. or, that is, recruiters, which in the DoJ playing field, all recruiters are the suck. 

i saw that post, and chose to ignore that, because it's well known that at best, you'll get called out in a PM. anything else....well, you see what you've done here.

also, it should be noted that ASVAB contains varying parts to the entirety of the test. so, to make the statement 'i got 110 on my asvab' is over selling. what was the break down of your asvabs?

my total count was 116. 

I dont remember the full breakdown of a test a took years ago, but how does that change the point when we are talking about digits as low as 13? Anyway you break those numbers up it doesnt make the end result any better. GT score 110 and like a 86 on the overall score? Sounds backwards though I think my overall is what I and the army refers to as the gt score so 110.

That has to be what you are referring to as 'your final marks' anyway. You got a good 6 points on me for what it's worth then, still you are given an adjusted percentage that's more like a standard test...Mine was like 86 it's been forever. So if someone tells me that they made a 13........The rest is politics. 

The full sheet is a fucking grid of different scores she is right, but still...

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Since I said what I wanted to say to ghostrek I actually do wish an insult of my intelligence coming from you meant more, but like always you show up late as a one trick pony. Meh.

Are one trick ponies known for being late?

Or is that like a saying...late as a one trick pony....it sounds off, but it could be something...idk, i'm drunk...

I tried to take a shot every time you said asvab, like halfway through reading this thread (you were saying it alot, bruv)

I gave up at seven....it's a tuesday....I have work in the morning....also, I wanted to live....you said that shit like fifty times :LithiumSmileyLMAO:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Mix said:

Or is that like a saying...late as a one trick pony....it sounds off, but it could be something...idk, i'm drunk...

I tried to take a shot every time you said asvab, like halfway through reading this thread (you were saying it alot, bruv)

I gave up at seven....it's a tuesday....I have work in the morning....also, I wanted to live....you said that shit like fifty times :LithiumSmileyLMAO:

No but stilgar is known for being both, and the only one I referred to as such, ASVAB! It's the root of the whole thread....It all hinges on those scores I guess, but thanks for putting in that much work? :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

19 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I dont remember the full breakdown of a test a took years ago, but how does that change the point when we are talking about digits as low as 13? Anyway you break those numbers up it doesnt make the end result any better. GT score 110 and like a 86 on the overall score? Sounds backwards though I think my overall is what I and the army refers to as the gt score so 110.

That has to be what you are referring to as 'your final marks' anyway. You got a good 6 points on me for what it's worth then, still you are given an adjusted percentadge that's more like a standard test...Mine was like 86 it's been forever. So if someone tells me that they made a 13........The rest is politics. 

i'm saying, you don't think, that he was just lying for his schtick? or embellishing the truth?

either way, you are seriously pissed off at either option a- he lied or b- that he should be homebound for his safety and the safety of others?

and him offering mil intel or insight has been a laughing joke on the [as] boards and these. he's a known war mongerer (is that a word) and his public display of subpar intelligence has been nominated for a 'dundy'

but man....i mean, this whole thing, this was just a mess. just really really messy. 

8 minutes ago, Mix said:

drunk-cookie-monster.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

i'm saying, you don't think, that he was just lying for his schtick? or embellishing the truth?

either way, you are seriously pissed off at either option a- he lied or b- that he should be homebound for his safety and the safety of others?

and him offering mil intel or insight has been a laughing joke on the [as] boards and these. he's a known war mongerer (is that a word) and his public display of subpar intelligence has been nominated for a 'dundy'

but man....i mean, this whole thing, this was just a mess. just really really messy. 

Then what's the problem with calling him stupid for having a 13?  My point still stands then because if it's just schtik how am I bullying him? If it isn't schtik it may be cause for actual concern. There does come a point where it's dangerous for people with low intelligence to even be online. Ghostrek has either Faked it 'till he made it or he is one of those people. I geniunely think that could be the case now anyway,

but even if he isn't it's better to err on the side of caution in my opinion. :|

10 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

No but stilgar is known for being both, and the only one I referred to as such, ASVAB! It's the root of the whole thread....It all hinges on those scores I guess, but thanks for putting in that much work? :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Don't give up on it. You might of just stumbled across something. "Late as a one trick pony" rolls of the tongue so well.

I want to keep talking about this, but i'm tired as a big dick bat.

i'm going to crash.

34 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I think the moral of the story is PhilosopherStoned is never gonna dance again...or something.

I can understand not understanding the moral of the story from the outside when I'm still trying to make sense of a few things myself. The person I'm accused of "bullying"even popped in the thread at one point like "I did not report you if I was bullied I would hit the report button. ":confuse:

You really can't write this shit I guess, and that's why I'm just not going to ghostrek anymore.  That's probably the moral of the story.