UnevenEdge

who are you people

1 hour ago, ghostrek said:

When am I a legend a living legend

You're at least alive. I'll give you that.

I'm sorry. I know I mess with you sometimes, but it's really all in good fun. Good natured fun.

Edited by Gemini

56 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

i know that

Good, because if you hadn't until now, I'd be mortified that you couldn't take a good-natured ribbing. (What I mean is I'd feel bad if you had actually taken me seriously. I mean it when I say the following, man. You're a good dude. A little out there, sure, but I'm certainly out there, too. Heck, we're all quirky in one way or another.)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, eklipse said:

Nooooooo!!  Don’t be sad.

ok, my name is eklipse.  I posted mostly between 2004-2007.  The end. 

I joined the ASMB in late 2006. You basically stopped posting in 2007, but I think I still remember you. How is this possible? Sorry to butt in. I’m just curious now. 🤔

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

I joined the ASMB in late 2006. You basically stopped posting in 2007, but I think I still remember you. How is this possible? Sorry to butt in. I’m just curious now. 🤔

Really?  I didn’t post as much after 2007. It was hard to find time.  I guess I made it back more often than I remember haha. (Yay!)

In 2004-2007 tho, I posted a lot.  I remember the boards were fast like instant messenger. 😂

2 minutes ago, eklipse said:

Really?  I didn’t post as much after 2007. It was hard to find time.  I guess I made it back more often than I remember haha. (Yay!)

In 2004-2007 tho, I posted a lot.  I remember the boards were fast like instant messenger. 😂

I have a very random memory. I was active from October 2006 until February 2011, when my computer crashed.

Yeah, it was almost impossible to keep up between 2006-2008. Those were the best days of the ASMB, if you ask me. 😀

4 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

The earliest memories are the ones that stick around the longest. I still remember the first thread I made and then posting with @Strawberry_Gashes the very first day I logged in.

This is very true. I remember a lot from my early days in the ASMB ('06 to '07), but actually very little from the end of my time there (early 2011).

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

The earliest memories are the ones that stick around the longest. I still remember the first thread I made and then posting with @Strawberry_Gashes the very first day I logged in.

I remember my first post was posting a spoiler in a spoiler tagged thread (mind you this was years before hiding spoilers became easier with the push of a button) and someone going ballistic on me for it, got reported for it, mod came in the thread and more or less said "Thread said spoiler, if you don't want to be spoiled don't go into the thread."

Funny enough this interaction led to a really good friend of mine, and that spoiler I happened to post was just speculation and turned out to be wrong anyway.

Edited by LoverDemon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

Yea, same here.  I mostly remember my early days of posting with people I really looked forward to seeing online.  We genuinely had fun together on the boards.  

Berry was also one of my first [asmb] buds.  ❤️

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...