UnevenEdge

The Uneven Bar

tsar4

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

*stares at you some more, then laughs* Nah, man. We’re good.

Thought so. barkeep get this guy some trash can punch on my tab!

**scoots across the floor like a dog rubbing it's butt on the carpet up to the SF2 set up and spectates the match**

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

17 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Thought so. barkeep get this guy some trash can punch on my tab!

**scoots across the floor like a dog rubbing it's butt on the carpet up to the SF2 set up and spectates the match**

Barkeep, I appreciate but respectfully decline this order. I think I’ve reached my limit. *pays tab and leaves quietly to go crash in his bed*

44 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Hey, barkeep. I’ll take a vodka & Sprite, please.

*tsar returns from the back, bruised & bleeding...delivers the order & cracks open a Green River*

Sorry, I was having computer issues.

NP: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Are you okay, sir? Maybe you should go lie down. I’m sure someone else can take over your duties for tonight.

I'm good.  Clipboard refused to release a previous copy.  Every paste was the same thing, but I made it submit to my will.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

*raises a Bailey's & Coffee*

Here's to Diana Ross, Vikki Lawrence, Sandra Day O'Connor, Steven Tyler, Martin Short, John Stockton, Alan Arkin, Kiera Knightley, Bob Woodward, the late James Caan, Teddy Pendergrass, Johnny Crawford, Leonard Nimoy, Robert Frost, Sterling Hayden ("Brig. Gen. Jack D. Ripper"), Strother "What we have here...is a failure to communicate" Martin, & Duncan Hines ...

...but especially to Jennifer Grey and Marcus Allen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhdOPhTHeoE

*Rufus T. Firefly enters, sees Captain Spauldings at the far end of the bar, and recognizing him, turns and exits...but not before Spauldings sees Firefly and chases out the door after him*

Edited by tsar4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, atomicinumatt said:

Just stick a bendy straw in the mouth to use as a snorkel and then its easy with bottles!

**Asks for Jim Beam and Natty light tonight**

*slides the order on the bar*  Lemme know if you ever feel up to a "Chicago Handshake".