UnevenEdge

The Uneven Bar

tsar4

6 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Forget the Mojito, just get me a half-yard.

*sighs, sets the mojito aside & pulls out the long horn glass filled with Barrel aged Abraxas*

Maybe next time, you'll drink the wall?  *points to the huge wall plaque with two lists of 25 drinks each*

Edited by tsar4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gemini said:

*walks back into the establishment and takes a seat at the bar*

Greetings, bartender! I hope you're doing well, sir. May I get an Irish Car Bomb, please,  my good man? I'd be much obliged.

*puts together the makings of an Irish Car Bomb, and delivers it in a glass with Daniel Carcillo's picture on it*

NP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkO-m3sPoPA

7 hours ago, tsar4 said:

*sighs, sets the mojito aside & pulls out the long horn glass filled with Barrel aged Abraxas*

Maybe next time, you'll drink the wall?  *points to the huge wall plaque with two lists of 25 drinks each*

I'll take both since you already made the mojito.

1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

I would absolutely love some vodka to calm my frayed nerves, please and thank you. Brand doesn’t matter to me.

*Pulls a bottle of Heritage out of the freezer & pours a shot*

На здоров'я!

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Insipid said:

Yesterday, I had a cocktail called The Daphne at this nerdy bar. It was purple with an orange candy topping. Honestly, one of the best cocktails I ever had.

At least you know the name of it.  The best I ever had was served at the Brown Derby in Lakeland, FL.  From what I remember of the menu listing:1oz Light Rum, 1oz Dark Rum, 1oz Triple Sec, fruit juice, Ice & fruit slices - served in an oversized champagne glass (6" edge to edge diameter about 4" deep).  This was well before I knew I can't have most fruits.  We ordered them after dinner & the patrons (people we did not know) at the tables around us started laughing.  The waiter let us know that people usually ordered the drink BEFORE dining.  Quite the buzz.  All the searching in the world since the 80s has not turned up the name.  Disney has since bought the Brown Derby brand (except for one in Ohio, maybe).  It is not the "Brown Derby Cocktail" and it may have been proprietary of the Lakeland restaurant (long since closed).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The_annoying_one said:

*slowly enters the bar* Sorry, sir. Been under the weather lately. I would absolutely love a shot of vodka, though. Please and thank you

*Slides over the cure for what ails you*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Gemini said:

*strolls into the bar and takes a stool, resting an arm on the countertop* How are you today, bartender? May I have a pint of Heineken, please? Thank you.

*Draws the Heine*

Heh, "Heine".

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, discolé monade said:

well, well, well......

of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world....

*sits at bar*

*lights up pre-rolled*

anything imported, on tap, prefer a white belgium if you got it. 

*uncaps a Hoegaarden & sets it and a glass before Discole*

Prosit!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

*Passes over the wines*

Please tell me your Rabbit friends name is "Harvey".

No, it's FB, short for Fierce Bad, and if she was a pooka, she could buy her own drinks. As it stands, she's just an ill -tempered rabbit, and I'm trying to placate her. 

5 minutes ago, mthor said:

No, it's FB, short for Fierce Bad, and if she was a pooka, she could buy her own drinks. As it stands, she's just an ill -tempered rabbit, and I'm trying to placate her. 

Lemme know if you need a "Holy Hand Grenade"...I know a guy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

I have it on good faith that the actual bartender will be showing up tomorrow, and that the DJ can stop serving drinks

You got a problem with how I serve drinks?  *slides you a crushed Bee Gees cd in a pint glass*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, eklipse said:

Hello good sir!  Pour me a celebratory drink please!  It’s the board’s 20th anniversary 🥳

(I remember you!  Nice to see a name I recognize) 

Well, if it isn't the lovely Miss Eklipse!  *whips up a Mudslide & places it before her*

• Like 3

8 hours ago, tsar4 said:

*pulls Stoli out of the freezer & hands it to you with a rocks glass*

On a serious note. I've been on a vodka kick because I don't drink nearly as much as I do rum (especially Sailor Jerry's, that stuff goes down like water). But it has put me on a Buddy's kick. It's cheeeeap. $14 for a handle. But it's surprisingly good! Or maybe I have poor taste in vodka.

I'll have another.

And don't you dare give me Malort.