UnevenEdge

The Uneven Bar

tsar4

I would love a tankard of gin. And a flagon of your red home brew. I am going off somewhere and I need to retain my skull integrity, effective numbing of motor control, strength and endurance. Hahahaha who would have thought booze would be the answer to the ever present question, “what’s happening.” 🤔

12 hours ago, Lemming said:

I would love a tankard of gin. And a flagon of your red home brew. I am going off somewhere and I need to retain my skull integrity, effective numbing of motor control, strength and endurance. Hahahaha who would have thought booze would be the answer to the ever present question, “what’s happening.” 🤔

*plops a filled pewter tankard etched with "The Uneven Bar" and a filled ceramic flagon on the bar*

NP:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lo4SLAJz-U

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tsar4 said:

*plops a filled pewter tankard etched with "The Uneven Bar" and a filled ceramic flagon on the bar*

NP:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lo4SLAJz-U

‘A pack of sour punch kids later’

*Looks down at the pub*

Put a cocktail straw in that, breh. I didn’t belly up to ya for favor. But I will be working on the wine for a hot miners minute.

fck it before it hits the gate carry on 

Edited by Lemming
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lemming said:

‘A pack of sour patch straws later’

*Looks down at the pub*

Put a cocktail straw in that, breh. I didn’t belly up to ya for favor. But I will be working on the wine for a hot miners minute.

*looks down the bar*

"I need an interpreter...anyone here speak gibberish?"

• Thanks 1

*how do the squirrels keep getting in here?*

"Hey look, mister. We serve hard drinks in here for men who want to get drunk fast, and we don't need any characters around to give the joint "atmosphere". Is that clear, or do I have to slip you my left for a convincer?"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tsar4 said:

*how do the squirrels keep getting in here?*

"Hey look, mister. We serve hard drinks in here for men who want to get drunk fast, and we don't need any characters around to give the joint "atmosphere". Is that clear, or do I have to slip you my left for a convincer?"

Aye, the embroideries on your glovelets speak of your obvious affluence. It would be a sin for a (cleric) to strike a man in such a position, and I don’t want to get gutted over as trivial a thing as five coppers.

8 hours ago, atomicinumatt said:

I shall take a Natty Light good sir! 

*serves up the beer*

Don't know how you can support AB.  Especially when they try to sue an older company in the now Czech Republic (then Bohemia) over their use of the name "Budweis", which has been around since the 13th century.

6 hours ago, Heshi said:

*Claire Heshi struts in wearing a raspberry colored dress with platinum 5 inch heels*

*She trips breaking one of her heels*

*"Fuck" she whines*

*Accepting her fate she sighs and asks for a white Russian*

*serves up a White Ukrainian & gestures to the Ukrainian Sparrow emblem on the mirror behind him*

Don't use that word here, please.

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

8 hours ago, tsar4 said:

*serves up the beer*

Don't know how you can support AB.  Especially when they try to sue an older company in the now Czech Republic (then Bohemia) over their use of the name "Budweis", which has been around since the 13th century.

I never even knew. But I also do not follow things like that. 'Supporting' or 'boycotting' things just is not me. And I never cared about political or legal things that much either. 

It tastes good and is the piss water I have grown up with so I will continue to drink it. I do not really care about the company. 

I sorry! 

Edited by atomicinumatt
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Ok, the Spring Break kids are on my fucking nerves. Just some quarters pls and I'm just gonna assume there's a brick oven and the means to make a deep dish pizza.

If not, can I get some wings and fried string cheese

*serves up wings & fried string cheese*

Sorry, no deep dish here, just Chicago Tavern style.

• Thanks 1