UnevenEdge

The Uneven Bar

tsar4

34 minutes ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

On a serious note. I've been on a vodka kick because I don't drink nearly as much as I do rum (especially Sailor Jerry's, that stuff goes down like water). But it has put me on a Buddy's kick. It's cheeeeap. $14 for a handle. But it's surprisingly good! Or maybe I have poor taste in vodka.

I'll have another.

And don't you dare give me Malort.

Another bottle? Duuuuude!

*Grabs a bottle of Popov from the freezer*

3 minutes ago, romana said:

You know what I need.  That's a Guinness.  And I probably can't even spell it at this point of the night.  

Nailed it.  *Pours a proper pint* 

But you're on the.wrong side of this bar!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

On a serious note. I've been on a vodka kick because I don't drink nearly as much as I do rum (especially Sailor Jerry's, that stuff goes down like water). But it has put me on a Buddy's kick. It's cheeeeap. $14 for a handle. But it's surprisingly good! Or maybe I have poor taste in vodka.

I'll have another.

And don't you dare give me Malort.

I am not the biggest vodka guy but Deep Eddies Vodka is so good. The lemon Deep Eddies is like gods cum when it is just mixed with water. 

1 hour ago, eklipse said:

Leave some for me!  😆

Good morning all!  Hope everyone has a good day.  *finds coffee maker and starts brewing*. Hope the bar keep doesn’t mind…

Want Bailey's with that?  We also have a mean Bloody.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, eklipse said:

Oh man, I haven’t had bailey’s in coffee in forever.  So yummy! 

One of my favorites, but when I first discovered them the Park West concert theater was charging an arm and a leg for them.

*provides one to eklipse*

Edited by tsar4
  • Like 2

On 5/28/2023 at 1:19 PM, eklipse said:

Leave some for me!  😆

Good morning all!  Hope everyone has a good day.  *finds coffee maker and starts brewing*. Hope the bar keep doesn’t mind…

I just live about 10 miles from the factory.  I can get more anytime we need it!  :LithiumHeart:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, eklipse said:

Evening all!  *gets myself a hot cup of decaf green tea, with a splash of milk*  I have to wake up so early tomorrow. 🥹

Random Q:  can we delete our posts?  I’m probably dumb and missed it. 

Unfortunately, we cannot delete our own posts. You can edit out whatever you said, though, if you want to.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

I would like a shot.

*Pulls out a horse needle and a vial of some clear liquid*

Arm or Ass?  Oh wait, you meant a drink, didn't you?  *Hastily hides everything and pours a shot of Jameson*

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tsar4 said:

*Pulls out a horse needle and a vial of some clear liquid*

Arm or Ass?  Oh wait, you meant a drink, didn't you?  *Hastily hides everything and pours a shot of Jameson*

*sits down at bar and raises hand* Bartender, may I also have a shot of Jameson, please. Thank you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, eklipse said:

Random Q:  can we delete our posts?  I’m probably dumb and missed it.

The software doesn't differentiate between OPs and replies with regards to delete authority, so for example if tsar wanted to delete his OP then he'd delete the entire thread. It got misused early on and there's no workaround, so we had to turn it off.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

When I was a child I used to always wonder what it would be like to work in a candy factory. Ah, to be young again. 

Candy Capital of the US was one of the nicknames that Chicago lost over the years - Mars, Brach's, Curtiss, Wrigley, Ferrara, and a bunch of others were headquartered there.

Beer Capital of the US was another.

• Like 1