UnevenEdge

The Uneven Bar

tsar4

Around 2004/2005, there was a thread that Grande Dame Romana & I populated consistently with the occasional other Babbler's poking their heads & thoughts in.  I think she worked the bar & I ran the dj booth (usually the song would be in line with something that was currently being discussed), but there was also a few barflies.  In the thread, you could be yourself or a persona of your mind's creation.  Flirt, play pinball, darts or pool, drink, watch a cult classic on the TV in the corner, be merry and try not to ruin anybody else's day. 

So belly up, order a drink and pontificate about whatever is on your mind.  (As this goes along, if it flies at all, we may need to refine things.)

And with that - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwSTe9uit48

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

*Scoobdog walks in.  He notices that all the bottles on the dusty shelves in the back bar have different shapes but have the same faint golden color to them.  The place smells like herbs.  He also notices all of the taps have no heads on them.  Interesting.*

So, whadaya have on tap?

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

*The_annoying_one comes in with Ryu and whoops everyone*

*Scoobdog notes that this is not, in fact a typo before turning his attention across the bar.*

2 hours ago, SuperWastedOnLife said:

*smiles and glances over to scoob*

While I appreciate it, I prefer Jameson's. I'll try it next time. Deal?

It wasn't a request, friend.

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

23 hours ago, scoobdog said:

*Scoobdog notes that this is not, in fact a typo before turning his attention across the bar.*

It wasn't a request, friend.

Okay, fine. As long as there's no funny business going on. *drinks the glass full of Malört in one fell swoop*

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2023 at 7:51 PM, tsar4 said:

Not sure if any of the former asmb'ers in the LastFm group are still on that site, but maybe I'll try that next.

I did try, but LastFM did away with Groups, apparently some time ago.  No more "ASMB Jukies".

• Thanks 1