UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

Dem enthusiasm may very well drop down to earthly levels after the convention and Trump's campaign may find a way to unflip the canoe, but don't count out nothing changing and the bottom completely falling out from under the Trump campaign. The dream there would be "ex-Senator" Ted Cruz.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

Dem enthusiasm may very well drop down to earthly levels after the convention and Trump's campaign may find a way to unflip the canoe, but don't count out nothing changing and the bottom completely falling out from under the Trump campaign. The dream there would be "ex-Senator" Ted Cruz.

I hope he debates Harris.

And I hope she calls him weird throughout.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Trump's campaign manager says swiftboat was never disproven, 2004 GWB campaign guy calls him out.

But the real question is "why is Trump's campaign manager posting on twitter? Shouldn't he be busy running a presidential campaign?"

• Haha 7

Anybody see that the Trump campaign is trying to start a “Tim Walz drinks horse semen” rumor. I guess it’s to combat the Vance couch scandal. Why do these guys have to take everything that one step too far 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/donald-trump-jr-spreads-weird-and-gross-lie-about-tim-walz_uk_66b5b30de4b042ee2cd09623/

they are running scared Sept 10 debate should be fun 

IMG_6308.gif.f0e23b0f1c9d95f193d5f746761ee634.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

I thought the parody was Lana Del Rey lol idk 😆

jic that was you, that was great!😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

stoners man. i'll tell you what. no sense, not one bit. 

that was courtesy of strawberry kush. 

you're welcome. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Anybody see that the Trump campaign is trying to start a “Tim Walz drinks horse semen” rumor. I guess it’s to combat the Vance couch scandal. Why do these guys have to take everything that one step too far 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/entry/donald-trump-jr-spreads-weird-and-gross-lie-about-tim-walz_uk_66b5b30de4b042ee2cd09623/

lol. junior thinks he's just like daddy. i wonder if he bites his lip while he wipes. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

stoners man. i'll tell you what. no sense, not one bit. 

that was courtesy of strawberry kush. 

you're welcome. 

lol I wish I had the nerve to do that 😆 I’ll deafen the world with my pipes 😆

mmmmm strawberry kush…

IMG_6309.gif.ae17155340c78a5779b874aed8a463d2.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

lol. junior thinks he's just like daddy. i wonder if he bites his lip while he wipes. 

Yes he does but cuz his crazy coked up wife wipes him. She’s the “right hand man”

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

It really seems like they either didnt vet this guy at all, or they are OK with his views.

and it seems to me, you're a weird little turnip. 

SQUAK polly wanna cracker. 

LOL md's sources. all of them 

The Washington Examiner is a conservative, tabloid style “newspaper” which features editorial positions biased consistently to the right.

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I know Kevin Sorbo has been a conservative dick for quite some time but this is on another level of stupidity 

IMG_6310.thumb.jpeg.3733074d3f7f0943a3c1425e72750a45.jpeg

Is that how it works?  Is there really an n bomb council that meets to decide who gets to drop n bombs and who doesn’t?  Cuz it seems like he thinks there is

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I know Kevin Sorbo has been a conservative dick for quite some time but this is on another level of stupidity 

Is that how it works?  Is there really an n bomb counsel that meets to decide who gets to drop n bombs and who doesn’t?  Cuz it seems like he thinks there is

KKKevin clearly thinks of black people as a monolith that he can speak for.

I worked with an older black lady at the library. One day a group of young black teens walked by and I guess she heard one of them use the n-word because she snapped back damn hard. Told them in no uncertain terms that she didn't want to hear it and if they repeated it, they'd be kicked out.

But I guess that means she isn't black now? Because KKKevin gets to decide what it means to be black...?

This is a guy who clearly can't stand black people. He's got a very limited and hateful view of blackness so you also know he does his best to surround himself with only white people. If he ever interacted with anyone who isn't white, they'd correct his bullshit immediately and he can't have that. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Is that how it works?  Is there really an n bomb counsel that meets to decide who gets to drop n bombs and who doesn’t?  Cuz it seems like he thinks there is

He just wants to know where to send his application for the pass.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Belize said:

I'll never understand why a person would want to change from a C-List celebrity that everyone loves into a right-wing C-List celebrity that everyone hates. 

I think he's always been trash. His 22 year old is just as ugly of a person as he is. Look up "braeden sorbo racist". He's an arrogant little weirdo who went on Tiktok to ask why "everything has to be about race" while specifically posting a video that makes race the central theme. He's a typical rich white boy who thinks he's special.

KKKevin just got away with being a bigot because he was famous at a time when he had fewer public avenues for showing off his racism. Now people are so full of themselves that, given enough time, they'll out themselves on social media.

KKKevin started this shit at least back in 2014, he didn't even need the MAGAt movement: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2014/08/21/hercules-eye-raising-rant-ferguson/77348262/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

It really seems like they either didnt vet this guy at all, or they are OK with his views.

Okay, I'm pretty sure your mom must've tripped on your head after she dropped you on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Belize said:

Oh I get it.  Kevin Sorbo was trying to hook Don up with a pass to reaffirm support to the white supremacist crowd.

See this is why everyone still likes Lucy Lawless but he’s forgotten.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/7/2024 at 10:49 AM, naraku360 said:

So, how long until @Master-Debater131 drops the act and announces her inevitable GOP vote that we all knew was coming 2 years ago when she railed against them for Project 2025?

My money is on Oct 7th. It seems just tasteless enough for this dumb bitch.

Since she's clearly amped up the paint copium huffing, I'm going to update this.

She's going to call the Sept 10 debate "Harris' 9/11" and that's going to be the tipping point.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

Since she's clearly amped up the paint copium huffing, I'm going to update this.

She's going to call the Sept 10 debate "Harris' 9/11" and that's going to be the tipping point.

Now that you said this she will try her hardest not to. But if any other conservatives says it she will be here in an instant to parrot it.

• Like 2

full disclosure* @1pooh4u. you showed me a song. gave me lana del dana or something, i didn't listen. 

i show my daughter my break out performance. and she just stared at me. 

after the song, she looks at me 'you've never heard this song'. 

i said, it's a song?

yes. 

oh. 

yeah. 

oh. 

LOLOLOLOL omG why are you SO HIGH ALL THE TIME?

Edited by discolé monade
*wtf happened there?
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

full discloser @1pooh4u. you showed me a song. gave me lana del dana or something, i didn't listen. 

i said, it's a song?

yes. 

oh. 

yeah. 

oh. 

Just wait until you hear Lana's cover of Sublime's "Doin' Time"

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, discolé monade said:

full discloser @1pooh4u. you showed me a song. gave me lana del dana or something, i didn't listen. 

i said, it's a song?

yes. 

oh. 

yeah. 

oh. 

Damn Lady!  I tried giving you a lifeline 😆😶‍🌫️😆

• Haha 3

My high ass thought she was about to sing “Summer Time” I got confused for a second 

Lana Del Rey is a guilty pleasure of mine. She’s auto tuned tf out and all her songs sounds like the same song and something is ridiculous about her and I think she knows it. 😆(hopefully she knows)

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

My high ass thought she was about to sing “Summer Time” I got confused for a second 

Lana Del Rey is a guilty pleasure of mine. She’s auto tuned tf out and all her songs sounds like the same song and something is ridiculous about her and I think she knows it. 😆(hopefully she knows)

well, SOMEBODY might foward a little diddy by a certain someone. to their instagram even. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I love her too.  She's fucking out there and her whole schtick is strange to be strange, but that's kind of a fun contrast to the pretentious pop princesses performing in the same space.

Plus, the way she intones "shit" makes me think she could make 2 girls 1 cup mildly attractive.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Belize said:

I'll never understand why a person would want to change from a C-List celebrity that everyone loves into a right-wing C-List celebrity that everyone hates. 

I saw a headline on a wrestling site one day, "Cody Rhodes Has Been Asked By Both Parties To Run For Office" and I'm thinking "Why, is Cody Rhodes suddenly tired of being liked?"

• Haha 6