UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Oh yea, this is going to be fun. Good luck winning that rural vote when his own men are saying hes a coward who abandoned them before being deployed.

I didn't realize you guys cared about veterans, didn't Trump pay his way out altogether? 

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Oh yea, this is going to be fun. Good luck winning that rural vote when his own men are saying hes a coward who abandoned them before being deployed.

lol MD you’re really being ridiculous. That means absolutely nothing. Stop being a clown and admit you like Trump and his policies and you’re scared to have a VP that actually has done popular things. You want Trump to win because that’s fun for you. You like suffering. As long as it doesn’t affect you it’s all good in your eyes. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Not to pile on, but directly addressing the content - this dude sounds like the shameless self-promoter who's typically waiting in the wings of the command structure.  In general, a 24 year service member doesn't just retire on his own terms - he or she is  usually encouraged to leave at that point if they've maxed out their promotions and, more importantly, if a younger subordinate is in position and qualified to take command.  Tim didn't leave his unit in the lurch, he left with this guy ready to take over the post and achieve the E-9 rank.  That he's choosing to bad mouth a former superior is bad form, especially in the context, but it's also not unheard of given the political nature within the chain of command.  However, calling it "stolen valor" means this guy is indirectly and without evidence, suggesting Walz was an incompetent superior NCO and shamelessly using his veteran status to give the unfounded claims legitimacy.

So....

ITT: Trump screaming fake news because he doesnt like what it says

Oh....wait......

Yes, it is fake news.  It's very clearly misrepresenting someone's service in the guise of being informational while disguising a personal animus and not providing any concrete evidence of malfeasance.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

lol MD you’re really being ridiculous. That means absolutely nothing. Stop being a clown and admit you like Trump and his policies and you’re scared to have a VP that actually has done popular things. You want Trump to win because that’s fun for you. You like suffering. As long as it doesn’t affect you it’s all good in your eyes. 

Harris and Walz aren't, you know....

Rapey enough for her to vote for.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, naraku360 said:

Harris and Walz aren't, you know....

Rapey enough for her to vote for.

They aren’t chaotic enough for her vote either. She wouldn’t get any joy out of 4 years without people being alarmed at every other thing they say. She loved that shit. “Trump referred to Nazis as ‘very fine people’ it’s so funny to watch people lose their shit over it” she eats that up like pac-man wolfing down blue ghosts and blinking dots 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, naraku360 said:

Right wing depictions of Trump are straight out of JoJo.

Which is very, very unstraight.

Except hist Stand wouldn't be based on any musical references. 

It would literally be called Big Mac Attack and its move would be Cheeseburger Fart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

They aren’t chaotic enough for her vote either. She wouldn’t get any joy out of 4 years without people being alarmed at every other thing they say. She loved that shit. “Trump referred to Nazis as ‘very fine people’ it’s so funny to watch people lose their shit over it” she eats that up like pac-man wolfing down blue ghosts and blinking dots 

i bet she bites her lip when she wipes her arse. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

They never think very far ahead, do they? This should have been pretty obvious...

It reminds me of two different times they attacked libraries and "succeeded" - in one case, they were up in arms about a singular LGBTQ+ display so they pushed to defund the library, obviously "borrowing" from the left without reading the actual details of what "defunding" meant.

They succeeded and then a month later, the library announced that it would be closing permanently because it couldn't operate without funding. R's turned up bawling their little eyes out saying they didn't know that would happen... Just the kind of people you turn to for their opinion on economic policy.

The second was when they successfully pushed a ban on books that were too "vulgar". They clearly meant to push a fascist agenda because fascists never even contemplate whether policies will or should apply to them...sure enough, a pro-freedom leftist immediately submitted a complaint about the Bible because it's just full of filth and violence. It got yanked, just like everything else, no special treatment there.

They operate on such a basic, emotional level, it's like watching monkeys flinging poop at the zoo.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

27 minutes ago, Blackrose321 said:

They never think very far ahead, do they? This should have been pretty obvious...

It reminds me of two different times they attacked libraries and "succeeded" - in one case, they were up in arms about a singular LGBTQ+ display so they pushed to defund the library, obviously "borrowing" from the left without reading the actual details of what "defunding" meant.

They succeeded and then a month later, the library announced that it would be closing permanently because it couldn't operate without funding. R's turned up bawling their little eyes out saying they didn't know that would happen... Just the kind of people you turn to for their opinion on economic policy.

The second was when they successfully pushed a ban on books that were too "vulgar". They clearly meant to push a fascist agenda because fascists never even contemplate whether policies will or should apply to them...sure enough, a pro-freedom leftist immediately submitted a complaint about the Bible because it's just full of filth and violence. It got yanked, just like everything else, no special treatment there.

They operate on such a basic, emotional level, it's like watching monkeys flinging poop at the zoo.

toddlers. 

they're toddlers. weird little toddlers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

so, right out the gate, 13 minutes late, and the leaning tower of podium. and ...is that poorly wrapped electrical tape?

*so i had to skip every few minutes, until the :57 mark, when this fucking weird turnip proclaimed that abortion is a non issue

lol. i am making sure to watch sept. 10. 

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

Omfg, that's incredible. The video is called "I worry for JD Vance" but the embed says "I love JD Vance"

I've never seen that before.

Oh, it's just A-B testing. I haven't seen that with titles, though.

Edited by naraku360
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Kiss me hard before you go

Sleepy Joe Sadness

I just wanted you to know

That baby, you the best

I got that Sleepy Joe, Sleepy Joe sadness

Su-su-Sleepy Joe, Sleepy Joe sadness

Got that Sleepy Joe, Sleepy Joe sadness

Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

This needs to be on Spotify 😆