UnevenEdge

Quite the Paradigm shift, the revisiting.

cyberbully

The old thread is archived so fuck it....I'll just make another to celebrate Matrixman as the new content leader on the boards....I gotta say, seeing this young man jump back into the sport and having this much success so close to his emergence is definitely worthy of note.  

Keep up the good work.  Hold on to the crown as long as you can, sir.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Who said anything about a leaderboard?

Nah, I'm not about the play this stupid game of subterfuge with anyone who scuttled their ship on purpose in a tantrum.

Seight definitely isn't one of the same 5 that he's alluding to and sponges just started back posting.  It's actually far more diverse than when it was 2 of my accounts, Sawdy, Pooh and dangermouse or whatever.

Benji is just getting to be a huge buzz kill and I'm ok with that....it's funny

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 2

Lol, the guy who claims he's over this place but can't stay away thinks I'm seething. 

I enjoy this pants pissing and made up narratives....not sure why you think lying to yourself makes me mad, but keep fucking that chicken. I already got what i wanted long ago.

Edited by cyberbully
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Nah, I'm not about the play this stupid game of subterfuge with anyone who scuttled their ship on purpose in a tantrum.

Seight definitely isn't one of the same 5 that he's alluding to and sponges just started back posting.  It's actually far more diverse than when it was 2 of my accounts, Sawdy, Pooh and dangermouse or whatever.

Benji is just getting to be a huge buzz kill and I'm ok with that....it's funny

I think he’s referring to the people who give likes as opposed to are liked, but that’s not particularly important.  Benji is a one trick pony that can’t perform his trick anymore, so of course he’s pissy.  Its not like would be missed if he boycotted this place.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I think he’s referring to the people who give likes as opposed to are liked, but that’s not particularly important.  Benji is a one trick pony that can’t perform his trick anymore, so of course he’s pissy.  Its not like would be missed if he boycotted this place.

Never is....he's the only person I've ever seen out his own alts. He wants to troll anon, but his ego won't allow stealth.

I'm wondering if he just keeps showing up in hopes that today is the day he logs in and its all gone. Kinda seems like a tedious and sad endeavor but it chubs me up

Edited by cyberbully
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cyberbully said:

I’m  wondering if he just keeps showing up in hopes that today is the day he logs in and its all gone. Kinda seems like a tedious and sad endeavor but it chubs me up

You know he does just so he can report back to Nurse Ratchet with the good news while they cyber.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

You know he does just so he can report back to Nurse Ratchet with the good news while they cyber.

Funny thing being when the boards are gone, there wont be any faces to rub it in so its gonna be another in the long line of disappointments.

But we are way too deep in the rabbit hole here, back to the celebrated posters that matter

Edited by cyberbully
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, cyberbully said:

The old thread is archived so fuck it....I'll just make another to celebrate Matrixman as the new content leader on the boards....I gotta say, seeing this young man jump back into the sport and having this much success so close to his emergence is definitely worthy of note.  

Keep up the good work.  Hold on to the crown as long as you can, sir.

Ok I'll entertain this for a second. I don't know what you mean. Archived topic? So what am I looking for? Is this a shout-out to a user? Seems to me very cryptic.  Believe me I'm DYING to know what's up.

51 minutes ago, Lemming said:

Ok I'll entertain this for a second. I don't know what you mean. Archived topic? So what am I looking for? Is this a shout-out to a user? Seems to me very cryptic.  Believe me I'm DYING to know what's up.

The old celebration of board greatness thread is locked up in the archived area so he made a new one. This type of thread celebrates for half a second whoever managed to get to the top of the content lists at any given moment when people actually notice it and are bored enough to post the congrats. :D 

I think I got up there like once and didn't even notice it before I was smacked off the mountain. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lemming said:

Looks like Katt's got you covered....I would have answered since I promised I would because i found out who you are....But the question still baffles me....Still, I hope you understand now.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/12/2022 at 9:42 AM, lupin_bebop said:

“I’ve learned how to fellate a hive-mind of pseudo-intellectual “woke” people who are fellating themselves. I’ve gotten them to recognize me as one of their own so they give me recognition to the fellating skill.”

@Still Me must have made an AITA about you and gotten a lot of karma.

Possibly. What she does is up to her. There are some subs where healthy debate is welcomed. Most? Not so much. It’s basically an echo chamber.

The few times a year (or more, the last 5 years) I decide to interact on Reddit has been the same. I go on, make a few comments, maybe make some small point that someone else didn’t think about (or maybe give a little insight into an already made one), and get upvotes and karma. It lands me in the top 15% of karma almost every year. It’s not hard. It’s a little easier to find some places to read some good discourse, though. 

Edited by lupin_bebop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...