UnevenEdge

Quite the Paradigm shift, the revisiting.

cyberbully

On 1/13/2023 at 11:55 PM, André Toulon said:

I got a bunch from the lizard and vela....nothing to do with scoob. You can easily check that but I know you like just saying things and hoping they are true 

This is the sense I get from that exchange. (Not from your side; from the other side.)

160.gif

(And nobody can tell me any differently either.)

Edited by hornedlizardman

lol, I got permanently banned on reddit for saying Mindy Kaling's family deserves to be reincarnated as dung beetles in the next cycle (they're Hindus). So much for all that karma.

Oh well, new account time. I seem to make a new reddit account every two years anyway, and it's not always because I get banned.

None of you really care, but this thread's topic is so trivial anyway.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Insipid said:

lol, I got permanently banned on reddit for saying Mindy Kaling's family deserves to be reincarnated as dung beetles in the next cycle (they're Hindus). So much for all that karma.

Oh well, new account time. I seem to make a new reddit account every two years anyway, and it's not always because I get banned.

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Insipid said:

I'd care more if you wrote all of that in Japanese, then told us how much more awesome Japan is.

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Dammit, don't scare him away. He hates this thread so much and it entertains me.

Well, it would be nice if Mr. Sensitive put his culture heritage to a more interesting use then just telling us how awesome his cultural heritage is.  I mean, I watch fucking PBS too, you know.

10 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Well, it would be nice if Mr. Sensitive put his culture heritage to a more interesting use then just telling us how awesome his cultural heritage is.  I mean, I watch fucking PBS too, you know.

That reminds me. I need to get caught up on All the Creatures Great and Small. (It's the remake; I liked the original that featured Peter Davison. It was this role that helped him land the role of the Fifth Doctor as Tom Baker, the Fourth Doctor, was leaving Doctor Who.)

7 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I mean, his other personality trait is hooha... he's not exactly working with gems over there.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I mean, his other personality trait is hooha... he's not exactly working with gems over there.

lol "His other personality trait is hooha..." 🤣 I've gotta remember to use that as an insult in the future. Thanks, Buddy. Very much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

lol "His other personality trait is hooha..." 🤣 I've gotta remember to use that as an insult in the future. Thanks, Buddy. Very much appreciated.

I'm not sure it's all that insulting the the person in question, though he does have a rather thin skin.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

That's why it's wise to use it sparingly, my friend.

So desperate to be included, as usual. I still remember your hilarious breakdown where you said a certain someone had affected your quality of life. How embarrassing. Say what you will about me, but at least when I'm away from the boards I don't think much about it.

12 minutes ago, Insipid said:

So desperate to be included, as usual. I still remember your hilarious breakdown where you said a certain someone had affected your quality of life. How embarrassing. Say what you will about me, but at least when I'm away from the boards I don't think much about it.

You thought about it enough to come back and join this after how many years? Exactly.

And I don't need to be included in anything, really. Unlike some people, whose names I won't mention. Besides, this is about you, not me. Quit deflecting.

Edited by hornedlizardman
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Insipid said:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I hate that fucking laugh but hearing it back to back in absurdity amused me

Inorite?  I was sure it was going to be the most annoying thing ever based on Rin's expression and it turned out to have exceptional timing.  Thank god it still worked in context.

4 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Inorite?  I was sure it was going to be the most annoying thing ever based on Rin's expression and it turned out to have exceptional timing.  Thank god it still worked in context.

Yeah, it worked like a friggin' charm. (Though I don't think we're on the same page as to whom insipid might be. I think he's JadedPoet and y'all think he's some guy named benji? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...