UnevenEdge

Migrants? Political stunts

Sawdy

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Didn’t DeSantis have $12million to do all of this?

Yeah all Florida money they set aside to move migrants in Texas to liberal sanctuary cities AKA Martha's Vineyard. The excuse he is using is that even though they were in Texas they were going to come to Florida maybe eventually perhaps so you gotta believe him mkay?

Soo, like... besides obviously everyone that set this whole mess up.. were, like, the bus drivers and everyone in on this too? Just wondering if there was some party of this that may have been complicit but not as aware.. idk, just something about getting on board with the human trafficking seems almost a different kind of evil than the groups responsible for organizing it?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Soo, like... besides obviously everyone that set this whole mess up.. were, like, the bus drivers and everyone in on this too? Just wondering if there was some party of this that may have been complicit but not as aware.. idk, just something about getting on board with the human trafficking seems almost a different kind of evil than the groups responsible for organizing it?

Honestly, the only thing I've seen so far about that is in a link Sieg already posted where the bus drivers admitted that they had been told to not speak to people about things. But I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of looking into just who knew what and when in all this.

As for the brochure and the flights, Texas sheriffs are now looking into luring charges for those responsible because those being put on the flights were lured under false pretenses. 

Edit - matrix with the first post win on this one. :D 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Has anybody had the idea to send all unwanted newborn babies to Abbott's house yet?

Someone feel free to post this all over social media.

He'd just let any that his pedo-friends didn't pick up die in the heat. Only the pre-born have actual rights. :|

My thought was send all the homeless American citizens to Abbott's and DeSantis' private homes. They want to pretend they are all about the 'real' citizens, they can take actual care of them. 

And no federal funds. We've already seen what they do when they get their hands on taxpayer money. 

• Like 2

I've said before, "the only good thing about fascism is that it eats itself", and since this current bout of fascism seems to have sprung up at an accelerated pace (likely due to the internet affecting speed of communication or something like that), it may be that it will implode on itself just as  quickly.

One can hope.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

I've said before, "the only good thing about fascism is that it eats itself", and since this current bout of fascism seems to have sprung up at an accelerated pace (likely due to the internet affecting speed of communication or something like that), it may be that it will implode on itself just as  quickly.

One can hope.

How surprisingly optimistic of you.

• Haha 3

One can hope.

That's very true. The fact that they went after Roe v Wade so fast should hopefully fuck them up in the midterms. These are unprecedented times we live in though. But one can hope.

• Like 1

I don't normally make these leaps.. and it's maybe extreme hyperbole and/or slippery slope, and prooooobably too far fetched.. and entirely too Godwin's Law, but.

Is this seeming almost like a precursor to just setting up their own Auschwitz? Just, seeing how far they can get away with rounding up and shipping out their undesirables. Like. How long before we stop seeing them being visibly moved for political stunts and they just quietly move them to internment..

Is it too wild to think there could be the tiniest shred of plausibility to that? They may even be entirely too stupid to recognize the connection (tho some will see it and be gleeful). Just. Seeming like they're maybe just a few tiny steps closer to that outcome than anyone should be comfortable with.

2 hours ago, rpgamer said:

I don't normally make these leaps.. and it's maybe extreme hyperbole and/or slippery slope, and prooooobably too far fetched.. and entirely too Godwin's Law, but.

Is this seeming almost like a precursor to just setting up their own Auschwitz? Just, seeing how far they can get away with rounding up and shipping out their undesirables. Like. How long before we stop seeing them being visibly moved for political stunts and they just quietly move them to internment..

Is it too wild to think there could be the tiniest shred of plausibility to that? They may even be entirely too stupid to recognize the connection (tho some will see it and be gleeful). Just. Seeming like they're maybe just a few tiny steps closer to that outcome than anyone should be comfortable with.

Yeah it could lead to that.

Because the GOP are fascists.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/16/2022 at 1:16 PM, Master-Debater131 said:

Nice little update to this.  They've been rounded up and bused out of Marthas Vineyard.

This absolutely is a stunt, and holy hell is it working.  The amount of pure range and indignation from the left shows just how well this worked. Claiming that a few hundred people are overwhelming resources, require federal support, and are a humanitarian crisis while at the same time saying theres nothing wrong at all at our border. Its just laughable on its face.  And the calls for kidnapping and human trafficking charges? LOL, now that got me rolling.

The Left has flat out ignored the crisis at the border and screamed "RACISTTTTT!!!!" at the top of their lungs the second anyone says we need to secure the border. Now they are paying a tiny fraction of a price for their open border policies and are melting town. They have had no problem electing people and enacting policies that led to this crisis because it never directly impacted them. It just impacted those nasty people down in Texas. Now that they are slightly inconvenienced they are shrieking and losing their minds. I hope DeSantis and Abbot pick up the pace on this. You want to be a sanctuary city? Fine. Bus illegals there by the thousands.

On 9/16/2022 at 8:24 PM, Master-Debater131 said:

Thanks Gov DeSantis!

Not a surprise though.  A real underlying problem with the lefts hysteria is that it totally ignores the point that they are being told what is going on before they board a bus or plane. They are doing it voluntarily.

Update-

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/30/politics/desantis-administration-officials-named-lawsuit-migrant-planes-marthas-vineyard/index.html

Also

On 9/17/2022 at 10:04 AM, SwimModSponges said:

Don't regret it, you're speaking truth. She's a monster.

Demand she change her sig.

Get the mods involved. 

• 4 weeks later...

@Master-Debater131 great news, they did another human trafficking stunt.

This time they left those dirty immigranta in the freezing cold in front of the vice presidents house, just in time for christmas!

this is a major victory for conservatives everywhere and you should be proud.

https://kesq.com/news/2022/12/24/more-migrants-dropped-outside-vice-presidents-home-in-freezing-weather-on-christmas-eve/

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

@Master-Debater131 great news, they did another human trafficking stunt.

This time they left those dirty immigranta in the freezing cold in front of the vice presidents house, just in time for christmas!

this is a major victory for conservatives everywhere and you should be proud.

https://kesq.com/news/2022/12/24/more-migrants-dropped-outside-vice-presidents-home-in-freezing-weather-on-christmas-eve/

With some in just t-shirts.

Saw someone post something about how they're treating immigrants like animals, someone else says theyre treating them worse than that; they're being treated like eggs being thrown at someone's house. 

And again, people like @Master-Debater131 see this as a huge win.

Didn't Greg Abbott basically confess to the first bus load over social media? I love how that article you posted says it's not clear who's responsible... I know it's not just him responsible it's a whole conservative coyote operation. How have the people that have openly taken credit for their part not been dealt with. I get you can always hire more goons, but federal agents, border patrol, etc need to step up their game, and put an end to the shenanigans. If nothing else I'm curious of the legal loop holes being exploited. 

I'm going to look for some food for thought at least since my governor is Super Saiyan Trump more or less.. 

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/08/08/aclu-texas-greg-abbott-migrants-transport/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/09/15/desantis-abbott-migrants-legality/

I requested someone make a video on the legal side of these stunts as well since the WP article I posted suggests the parties responsible probably dotted their legal T's and I's. There is the fact of the wavers that were supposedly signed, and the fact state officials are involved, but maybe there's a legal case to be made from the deception alone. Hopefully I hear back from this guy because he's covered a lot of topics involving the Trump administrations scandals etc. and lol wow apparently even filed legal action against it at one time.. 

lol. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
The law suit was dismissed....It looks like he was just trolling the Trump admin. lol. Probably knew it'd be shot down at least. ;D