UnevenEdge

I'm dying of laughter...

That_One_Guy

When I heard the super bowl halftime line up I jokingly thought "man the old white folks gonna be pissed" and they are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've heard three old white people say:

"well it was horrible. This is what kids think is entertainment" 

"well that's bidens America for ya" 

"you can thank black lives matter for that trash" 

I simultaneously can and can't believe it lol

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

When I heard the super bowl halftime line up I jokingly thought "man the old white folks gonna be pissed" and they are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing changes, every generation will eventually rip a following generation because "their music is just noise!".  Some of us understand this and just let it be, others have to complain because they're afraid the world is leaving them behind and making them feel like an anachronism.

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Oh right.  Except for this ^ guys place.

Why didn't you invite TOG and Benji over for the big game?

You live closer to musket than sawdy does to us. Using that logic, why didn't you invite him

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Everwhere inside a 300 mile radius of where he lives is like that.  

And I hope you realize DC and Toronto is in a 300 mile radius from here.

7 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

You never come to my shows. Why do you hate me

I rarely go to bars. I hate drinking. I told you this before.

Anyway, here's a pic my brother in law took at the game last night of your favorite person, cardi b

IMG_20220214_152802_01.jpg

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Lol.  Are you saying you and TOG are psychopaths?  I actually live more or less 250 from Doom, and I would invite that dude.

Do you even try? Or do you just wait along for someone else to come, and then reiterate their shit with your own flair?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

I was so old school I actually related, but the dudes dressed like prisoners pisses me off... like it's not something to be proud of to be a convict because it hurts you, and you suffer your whole life with fucking record,  and the repercussions are horrible, and the jail time is a living fucking nightmare, basically you're in the system forever and none of it is cool to put on display... now you all know hiding the truth is not one of the options either, put wearing your heart on your sleeve is a bitch move 

4 hours ago, mumbo said:

I was so old school I actually related, but the dudes dressed like prisoners pisses me off... like it's not something to be proud of to be a convict because it hurts you, and you suffer your whole life with fucking record,  and the repercussions are horrible, and the jail time is a living fucking nightmare, basically you're in the system forever and none of it is cool to put on display... now you all know hiding the truth is not one of the options either, put wearing your heart on your sleeve is a bitch move 

......... So you liked it? 

• Haha 1

I don't have any kind of televised sports boner, and it gets really awkward working as a cable tech sometimes...This one old lady has like 5 tvs in her living room ALL with various cable boxes attached to her account that uses to watch various sporting games/matches that are on at the same time. She has safegaurd which protects her from being charged when she can't figure out why one of the damn 4 tvs/boxes isn't giving her a sports boner.. 

One day when I came into reboot her boxes or switch the tv with the blank screen back to the correct input she was like REALLY YOUNG MAN YOU DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL!? BASKETBALL!? WELL WHAT ABOUT HUNTING THEN!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MEHHhh!

It get's really awkward not being able to talk sports shit to the sports customers cuz they like sports zombies in a nutshell... They go into a hostile state if you're not able to chime in on their emotions about the latest game or superbowl as well... Sometimes makes me want to back up slowly, and make a break for it. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

7 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I don't have any kind of televised sports boner, and it gets really awkward working as a cable tech sometimes...This one old lady has like 5 tvs in her living room ALL with various cable boxes attached to her account that uses to watch various sporting games/matches that are on at the same time. She has safegaurd which protects her from being charged when she can't figure out why one of the damn 4 tvs/boxes isn't giving her a sports boner.. 

One day when I came into reboot her boxes or switch the tv with the blank screen back to the correct input she was like REALLY YOUNG MAN YOU DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL!? BASKETBALL!? WELL WHAT ABOUT HUNTING THEN!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MEHHhh!

It get's really awkward not being able to talk sports shit to the sports customers cuz they like sports zombies in a nutshell... They go into a hostile state if you're not able to chime in on their emotions about the latest game or superbowl as well... Sometimes makes me want to back up slowly, and make a break for it. 

All the way back in the 80s I remember my grandpa in his bedroom (for whatever reason he and my grandma had separate bedrooms) he had two tiny TVs on his dresser across from his bed so he could watch two different ballgames at once. I thought that was both amusing and clever.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2022 at 7:25 PM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

All the way back in the 80s I remember my grandpa in his bedroom (for whatever reason he and my grandma had separate bedrooms) he had two tiny TVs on his dresser across from his bed so he could watch two different ballgames at once. I thought that was both amusing and clever.

Ya sounds like the shit. Just don't cast me out to the sports demons bro.