UnevenEdge

Ben Roethlisberger is garbage

That_One_Guy

Ppl in this city are sucking his fucking dick because OMG RAWTHLISBURGER HAS 2 SUPER BOWL RINGS AND HE'S RETIRING! THANK YOU BEN! 

Yes... Yes thank you Ben for being the literal embodiment of entitlement. Thank you for using the "do you know who I am?" line to get out of paying the ridiculous tabs you run up all over the south side. Thank you for being an overgrown drunken mess of a man child that once picked a fight with James Harrison at a country club (I know someone who was there) before 10 people pulled him away and literally saved your fucking life. Thank you for talking shit about your teammates and whining like a little fucking girl when you play like shit. Most of all thank you for showing the entire world that sexual assault allegations mean nothing if you can win a stupid fucking championship in a game that enables this bullshit behavior. Enjoy your retirement you fat fuck 

I know this probably belongs in sports but nobody goes there lol

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, That_One_Guy said:

Seriously fuck him. Every story I've heard about him has been extremely negative 

Same here. I never heard a good thing about him. I also have no doubt he was guilty of rape, sexual assault, or both. The NFL doesn’t do enough, lol actually they do pretty much nothing to players like him. There’s no incentive to not be a walking dumpster for any player 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Ppl in this city are sucking his fucking dick because OMG RAWTHLISBURGER HAS 2 SUPER BOWL RINGS AND HE'S RETIRING! THANK YOU BEN! 

Yes... Yes thank you Ben for being the literal embodiment of entitlement. Thank you for using the "do you know who I am?" line to get out of paying the ridiculous tabs you run up all over the south side. Thank you for being an overgrown drunken mess of a man child that once picked a fight with James Harrison at a country club (I know someone who was there) before 10 people pulled him away and literally saved your fucking life. Thank you for talking shit about your teammates and whining like a little fucking girl when you play like shit. Most of all thank you for showing the entire world that sexual assault allegations mean nothing if you can win a stupid fucking championship in a game that enables this bullshit behavior. Enjoy your retirement you fat fuck 

#bannedfromfantasyfootball

On 1/4/2022 at 5:46 PM, That_One_Guy said:

Literally the day the world forgot he's he's rapist, I ASMB'd him as dubbed Rapelithsberger

On 1/4/2022 at 5:46 PM, That_One_Guy said:

Have a fxng smiley too, boooooooooooooooooy

1 million at a time, slowly bleeding America broke, one Coors. One season pass. One $58 ticket at s time....  and the commies like My Homes bringing in a cool $31 million a year going straight to Uzbekistan to fund Russian dictatorship and decide if Biden won a year ago... fucked up right?

images.jpeg