UnevenEdge

You know what company I never see play the game

Mix

Just now, discolé monade said:

denny's. 

or more so, late night mexican joints. giant ass carnita's burrito make the next morning tolerable. 

Aren’t Denny’s on the East Coast too?  I mean they don’t deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as a Waffle House, regardless…. unless you’re talking about food poisoning.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Aren’t Denny’s on the East Coast too?  I mean they don’t deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as a Waffle House, regardless…. unless you’re talking about food poisoning.

i've seen one in savannah. 

but you're right. 

i just don't remember anything like waffle house out there. 

huddle house. that fucking place. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Back up off huddle house...I go there some nights and the always hooke up...I don't think I've ever had a bill over 7 bucks and I always have some to take with me.

The cooks and the waitresses are cool peeps

oh, i know. huddle house is not at all terrible. 

except the one in town. 

• Like 1

I’ve been to Huddle House on the road, but not Waffle House. If you want waffles & coffee, they got your waffles and coffee. 

I think for both Houses, what they promise and deliver is purely just being a good breakfast you can get while you’re traveling. 

They’re not trying to roll out the XXL Double Stuffed CinnaMinion French Toast Meal like IHOP or coast off of the goodwill their signature breakfasts have like Denny’s. 

It’s simply a place to fill up so you don’t have to make too many stops before you make it to your destination. That, and a place to get into a fist fight with Kid Rock at. 

On 10/16/2021 at 5:02 PM, Mix said:

Waffle House

A lot of shit happens there and I don't know if i'm just missing it or what, but there's never any damage control on social media or through the press. 

They don't give a shit.

Not true...they just know how to keep things quiet...what happens in Waffle House, stays in Waffle House or...

For example

Edited by tsar4

1 hour ago, tsar4 said:

Not true...they just know how to keep things quiet...what happens in Waffle House, stays in Waffle House or...

For example

On 10/16/2021 at 3:33 PM, katt_goddess said:

You saw that report too, I take it? 

I think it was Waffle House anyway. Someone asked for cheese on their eggs and the waitress pulled a gun on him. The waitresses are DONE with your special orders. :D