UnevenEdge

I finally get wine

Mix

You just gotta get drunk first and then chill out with a glass or three of this...what.....alcoholic grape juice?

It's fantastic!

i'm kidding, obviously, this shit sucks....I'm out of anything else and I haven't drank in a while and i'm dead set on blacking out right now...

If only I still had my motorcycle....riding drunk is even more fun than driving drunk....everything is so much more tactile 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Mix said:

If only I still had my motorcycle....riding drunk is even more fun than driving drunk....everything is so much more tactile 

Especially the road when your face meets it. I’d offer the suicide prevention hotline to you but that’s bannable. Get help Mix. 

I get you're joking but out of the deaths of friends I've endured, bikes have been involved in at least 8 of them.  And only one of them was drunk off the top of my head, so alcohol makes an already dangerous situation worse.

Wine take....or, took me a while to get acclimated to. I moved to wine mostly to counteract the weight I was gaining swilling beer, and there was no way I could drink liquor daily, because I don't stop until I blackout with liquor.

It was actually my thing in 2018-2019....but I went back to beer because no one I drank with drank it so you just look like a bitch on the porch with a bunch of dudes and you got a glass of wine....even cowboy styling it was lame

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1

Wine is alright, but I’d take any other alcohol over it.

It’s easy to tell whether you are drinking good beer or good liquor based on how much you shell out for it. 

With wine, it’ll either taste amazing or wretched whether you spend $9 or $500. And because it lacks consistency, you might get two bottles of the same wine that taste different.

Even worse is when you get two of the same variety but because one Pinot Noir and another Pinot Noir are from different makers, they’ll also taste entirely different. 

I have never in my life enjoyed a glass of wine. 

People always used to tell me I hadn't had the right wine, so I'd try whatever they offered.

Did not enjoy a one.

You hit the nail right on the head when you said spoiled grape juice.

Then I discovered the greatest alcohol ever brewed.

The first alcohol ever brewed too.

Mead. Fermented honey instead of grapes and white sugar.

Tastes so good I brew it now.

I have a thread all about it in the food/drinks folder.

Where this thread belongs.

20210717_154130.jpg

Shit's fuckin' delicious.