UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

oh hey it's on page 69 now, nice

was just thinking about WWWY and the set i cried the most at was definitely rise against. they did swing life away, and then right after they finished he pointed to the sunset and said "everyone look at that". i was already crying cause of the song, but that just took it to another level. it was a beautiful sunset

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2023 at 9:04 PM, Seight said:

I've been watching VTubers for almost a year and just today realized Mika Melatika was part of Nijisanji ID and not EN.

This has been another episode of Seight, You're The Only Person Here Who Could Possibly Care About This.

I kinda understand this after getting on Twitch, though I don't know the difference between ID and EN.

• Like 2

Divorce hearing is tomorrow, and I’m not going to be there. I don’t want to see my wife ever again. I feel like I’m being an asshole, but part of me feels like I’m doing the right thing. The thing is, everyone in my family (Mom, brothers, and maternal grandfather) agrees with me on the second part.

I should post this story on Reddit. lol

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I remember watching the movie Fresh late at night when I was young. I just learned a few days ago that the bad guy in the film is Giancarlo Esposito, that is Gus from Breaking Bad. Funny how something obscure in your memories can contain something or someone that is very clear.

• Like 1

I've been playing Fire Pro Wrestling World on Steam, and you can, of course, download wrestlers that other gamers have created. Well, I've been doing this off and on for the past couple weeks and I've started finding music for the wrestlers to use. After doing some reflecting, I realized I've downloaded a lot of music that fits in the metal category. Prog metal, thrash metal, death metal, classic heavy metal, you name it. I guess I really want these wrestlers to have a kickass entrance theme. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

neither my body nor my mood can figure out if they want to feel good or awful today and keep swinging back and forth. I'd like both to stay good please. 

it's been more than 2 full days since I've had any thc though, so that may be a part of it. that should also mean that certain receptors (i think they called them cb1, but idk) have been "reset" so if i have am edible it should be more enjoyable. still want to wait though, might as well get some cleaning done first so i don't lose track or motivation hallway through.

• Thanks 2

gonna be all gushy now, but i love my sister and I'm so proud of her. i have a little niece now, and my sister is truly amazing at taking care of her and making sure she's got everything she needs. i know how hard that is with all the things we went through growing up, and she really working to make sure her daughter has a better life than we did

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't know why Keith Lee's reviews of some Atlanta joints caused so much debate. A few restaurants just had some bad days. There's nothing wrong with them. It's still perfectly cool to try them. Y'all will be fine and taste great food. Don't mind the long lines, traffic, and food wait times. They're all worth it. And let me tell ya, the food outside the perimeter is terrible. No flavor at all. No, siree. Atlanta proper is where you want to be dining. Trust me on this.

main-qimg-e530fa9701072af036bf1449c561bb

• Like 1

Flavor Flav actually didn't make my ears bleed. It wasn't good, but lucky for him, Fergie set the bar in Hell. I don't mind celebrities who aren't singers doing the anthem just because it's interesting to watch, and I feel like there's always a sense of disappointment no matter who sings because Whitney had to make sure everyone was gonna suffer from unrealistic expectations after her.

• Like 1

John Oliver did a piece on Argentinian elections, and apparently supporters of the anarcho-capitalist were wearing Chainsaw  Man costumes to symbolize taking a chainsaw to the government spending.  Should I be relieved Oliver doesn’t know what CM is?  Of course if it ends up on Netflix he will, but for now, slight relief.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jman said:

John Oliver did a piece on Argentinian elections, and apparently supporters of the anarcho-capitalist were wearing Chainsaw  Man costumes to symbolize taking a chainsaw to the government spending.  Should I be relieved Oliver doesn’t know what CM is?  Of course if it ends up on Netflix he will, but for now, slight relief.

.....kind of a stupid correlation to begin with, but at least we're trying.

21 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

.....kind of a stupid correlation to begin with, but at least we're trying.

They were interviewing these Argentinians in the full costumes.  I don’t know enough about their politics to get why, but there they were.

I had a one of those internet never should have been created moments; there are some "health gurus" who believe sunbathing your balls increases testosterone. Saying shit like our ancestors didn't wear clothes and had all their junk exposed to the elements. I wanna die. 🙃

• Haha 3