UnevenEdge

In every Zombie movie

Mix

5 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

If every zombie movie made from this point out doesn't feature government officials loudly yelling that there are no zombies while in front of a crowd full of zombies, then they aren't realistic enough.

Government officials usually fuck up in zombie movies anyway, so this might just be par for the course

6 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

im just waiting to sacrifice myself when the time is right B|

you're just going to end up eating me and i'm telling you now, i'm gonna be pissed 

Edited by Mix

22 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

You've never seen the granddaddy of all zombie movies?  What is wrong with you??

The therapist said it was "...a tendency toward hyperbole..."

Edited by Mix

16 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Dude, even I've seen that movie. That and the 1989 remake are the only zombie movies I've ever seen.

You haven't seen Train to Busan and you're judging me over that old ass shit that came out before my mom was born?

Get yo shit together

If a zombie outbreak really happened, it'd be over as soon as it began. We're too well-armed for the zombies to be any danger to us. They have too many natural predators. They're too easily corralled via natural or manmade obstacles. They can't handle extreme heat or cold. And biting is a shitty way to spread a disease.

Just now, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

If a zombie outbreak really happened, it'd be over as soon as it began. We're too well-armed for the zombies to be any danger to us. They have too many natural predators. They're too easily corralled via natural or manmade obstacles. They can't handle extreme heat or cold. And biting is a shitty way to spread a disease.

What about lickers, spitters and infected wildlife

1 hour ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

We couldn't even handle Covid in a timely manner. It still isn't over. 

A zombie apocalypse would be the end. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1