UnevenEdge

Who is 783320922565?

Pirate Deity

1 hour ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

what

That's my Discord # name he's asking about.  I had been using Pirate Deity from a random aesthetic generator for a couple of days.

The actual account by IP is buddyroe's/BlackNoir/cyberbully/Andre Toulon lol 

He's being silly.  I'm him on Discord now too

2 hours ago, Le Guignon said:

That's my Discord # name he's asking about.  I had been using Pirate Deity from a random aesthetic generator for a couple of days.

The actual account by IP is buddyroe's/BlackNoir/cyberbully/Andre Toulon lol 

He's being silly.  I'm him on Discord now too

I'm not being silly, I'm being serious AF because I can't help it. 

But seriously, why are y'all such babies, how many time did you have to ask who I was before pat pissed out and told you who it was, because damn you wanted to know

• Like 3

Just now, André Toulon said:

I'm not being silly, I'm being serious AF because I can't help it. 

But seriously, why are y'all such babies, how many time did you have to ask who I was before pat pissed out and told you who it was, because damn you wanted to know

Impersonating Dane is a cringe crime against forum justice. The cyber police have been notified, and ya done goofed

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

28 minutes ago, NaBarney said:

Impersonating Dane is a cringe crime against forum justice. The cyber police have been notified, and ya done goofed

Not what happened, but than you for being lost despite being told the exact situation

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackNoir said:

Not what happened, but than you for being lost despite being told the exact situation

Tell it to the cyber judge, Mr Boudreaux. Though I'll be the first one to tell you, I've been in this field a long long time, and I've never seen someone with this much embarrassing evidence against them come out on top. 

I hope you find a good internet lawyer, with a lot of experience in cases of forum fraud and posting cringe. 

• D'oh 1

3 minutes ago, NaBarney said:

Tell it to the cyber judge, Mr Boudreaux. Though I'll be the first one to tell you, I've been in this field a long long time, and I've never seen someone with this much embarrassing evidence against them come out on top. 

I hope you find a good internet lawyer, with a lot of experience in cases of forum fraud and posting cringe. 

LOL, dork

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, revelations said:

Sounds like a whole lot of people got worked up over a buddy alt.

Moist, I tell you. Moist. 

I like all the fervor over the name, like I was even hiding it.  I can't believe it took so long to figure out.....I used ellipses and referenced the ver post I was mentioned in

I think the nabhonesty is rubbing off on them.

• Like 1

I like all the fervor over the name, like I was even hiding it.  I can't believe it took so long to figure out.....I used ellipses and referenced the ver post I was mentioned in

There's definitely a whole lot of rubbing off going on, on their part.

For secret santa, they're all getting some lotion. Home made. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BlackNoir said:

I asked at 12:53 got told it was Dane (by one mod) when I noticed the account and got told at 1:06 that it was actually you.  I even told Pat not to worry about it because I didn't care since it wasn't malicious.  

Side note: I actually got PM'd by ghostrek and possibly blocked by JadedPoet thinking I was legit you when I changed my name to Buddyroe on Discord later on.  I actually saw the ghostrek thing in the middle of a conference and burst out laughing and couldn't stop.

Edited by Le Guignon

3 minutes ago, Le Guignon said:

I asked at 12:53 got told it was Dane (by one mod) when I noticed the account and got told at 1:06 that it was actually you.  I even told Pat not to worry about it because I didn't care since it wasn't malicious.  

Side note: I actually got PM'd by ghostrek and possibly blocked by JadedPoet thinking I was legit you when I changed my name to Buddyroe on Discord later on.  I actually saw the ghostrek thing in the middle of a conference and burst out laughing and couldn't stop.

Oh, it's malicious...I'm just not Midnight and I play differently.  My goal isn't to insult....Only to promote honesty.  And now we all know that my assertions are spot on.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Oh, it's malicious...I'm just not Midnight and I play differently.  My goal isn't to insult....Only to promote honesty.  And now we all know that my assertions are spot on.

Assertions about what?

I'm not a troll and I don't enjoy drama (unless it's like this silliness). I really am about positivity and happiness.

Just now, Le Guignon said:

Assertions about what?

I'm not a troll and I don't enjoy drama (unless it's like this silliness). I really am about positivity and happiness.

Bullshit, but I have the receipts.....I just won't post them because I don't want you running back to discord asking Pat and Panic to help find out shit they aren't supposed to reveal.

Mid has tyhem too though.....And you know he doesn't care, so I'm willing to let you live this lie, because I find it funnier when it crumbles later.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

I know, I looked up the IP lol

Of course you did.  Minding your own business has never been a strong point of yours.  But we all know you use your powers for spying....But it's cool, I have spies too.

You'll know when he's there because he leaves huge footprints with his clownshoes.

Bullshit, but I have the receipts.....I just won't post them because I don't want you running back to discord asking Pat and Panic to help find out shit they aren't supposed to reveal.

Mid has tyhem too though.....And you know he doesn't care, so I'm willing to let you live this lie, because I find it funnier when it crumbles later.

Post them because I legit don't know what you're talking about. 

3 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Nah, the people who needed to see them did.  Heavens forbid I "bring drama from discord here"

That's a nono

At least message it to me? Because I legit don't know what you're talking about unless it was the hijacking your accounts thing or me having to fire some people.

Just now, Le Guignon said:

At least message it to me? Because I legit don't know what you're talking about unless it was the hijacking your accounts thing or me having to fire some people.

Nope, because this is just you being disingenuous, and I don't play that game...Ask nabs.

My locked thread quoted you almost verbatim.....You are well aware of what I'm talking about.

• Like 1

Nope, that ain't them.  As i said, they've been distributed.

Oh, and to clear things up...You were just the scapegot.  The real reason they are being shared is because we needed to know how staff really felt.

You're just a pawn with a lot of lulzy content and misguided vies for relevance.

I'm sorry.

• Thanks 1

A scapegoat for what lol

I haven't typed anything even remotely bad in the discord or in any messages to anyone.  I'm like 95% cat and cute animal content.

Whatever receipts you think you have I'm sure I'd stand by publicly and say again. 

Vie for relevance? You're the creepy guy using my names and quoting my discord convos for some inexplicable reason. You and the other dumpsterfires people are the only ones who seem to act like I'm relevant for some reason when I'm totally not.  I'm not unbannable or protected by Pat, I'm just a random former IBer.  I seriously think you're just being silly and messing with me.

3 hours ago, Le Guignon said:

A scapegoat for what lol

I haven't typed anything even remotely bad in the discord or in any messages to anyone.  I'm like 95% cat and cute animal content.

Whatever receipts you think you have I'm sure I'd stand by publicly and say again. 

Vie for relevance? You're the creepy guy using my names and quoting my discord convos for some inexplicable reason. You and the other dumpsterfires people are the only ones who seem to act like I'm relevant for some reason when I'm totally not.  I'm not unbannable or protected by Pat, I'm just a random former IBer.  I seriously think you're just being silly and messing with me.

Mmhmmm.

Like I said, I'm retired from trolling and you're correct, you don't have the relevance that cause me do what i did, you were just the only one with my dick in your mouth and that's whay I chose that one....I could hate went with Cream soda or oatrick or several others.....But I know you'd give me the best reaction

• Haha 1

This has been pathetically fascinating. 

Old girl playing dumb. Crying to get her way. 

Repeatedly stating a lie. "I really am about positivity and happiness."

The power of positivity.

Is she The New Day?

In reality, she is conniving and sneaky. 

And yeah. We have the receipts. 

Also, this was ON TOPIC, before panic comes in panicking. 

I haven't checked the discord in sometime and, seems I've been banned? It won't load and the other channels I barely check there work just fine. 

edit: Ah it wouldn't load because I'm only allowed in the waiting room, so yeah looks like it. Oh well.

Edited by Ric

1 minute ago, Ric said:

I haven't checked the discord in sometime and, seems I've been banned? It won't load and the other channels I barely check there work just fine. 

There's a waiting room to prevent bots etc from getting in, if you were inactive you might have got caught up in that?

Can you see the waiting room?