UnevenEdge

No but srsly, real question

UwP

No but srsly, real question  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been bullied truly from someone from the boards?

• Yes - srsly
    • No - srsly
    • WHO TEH FUK RU?

Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

That was honestly the least important and topic related part of the post, but thanks for letting me know which part meant the most to you. ^_^

Hmm ... I dunno man you seem to take a lot of interest in people you ignore 

But okay

GoldenUntidyCrayfish-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Hmm ... I dunno man you seem to take a lot of interest in people you ignore 

But okay

GoldenUntidyCrayfish-size_restricted.gif

You know the atmospehere here? I know you can't really think a dude with five active alts is easy to miss on a forum with less then a couple hundred true users? Wait how many are there even lol? Does it break 100? 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

I was when I was a kid, so I had to learn to jank (roast, or Jones, or whatever it's called where you're from) and I rode on that until I learned how to fight in jr high.

After that, I became a bully of bullies....except those kids from shadeville....they were all retarded and they all have bodies under their belts now. 

Those kids were scary af. With my smart ass mouth and limited impulse control, I was happy to hear one of them that was in my grade got sent off when we were sophomores. I just knew I was gonna piss him off for real one day because I really never missed a shot at taking a jab.l

• Like 1

18 hours ago, resurrected said:

Believe it or not, but I am exactly the same way I am here, in real life. 

This is no character angle, or looking for points for being an asshole. 

That's just describing myself. I can't speak for anyone else. 

@Still Me and @lupin_bebop can confirm this. 

Hence the inclusion of the aging feral grumpy asshats. 

I tend to be mostly myself on the boards too. Although I've taken to making fart noises as punctuation for sarcasm in real life and none of y'all can actually hear that on a message board. 

12 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Hence the inclusion of the aging feral grumpy asshats. 

I tend to be mostly myself on the boards too. Although I've taken to making fart noises as punctuation for sarcasm in real life and none of y'all can actually hear that on a message board. 

I can.

10 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I had to deal with the occasional asshole on the old boards,  but I never let anyone truly get to me.

10 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I had to deal with the occasional asshole on the old boards,  but I never let anyone truly get to me.

I AM BULLYING YOU