UnevenEdge

"About me" on Tinder

RainyDayJizz#35

"Is Tinder full of heroin addicts now? The amount of women five years younger than me that actually look far older than I do is astounding."

I noticed a lot of women there said they're "super sarcastic" so I better bring my A game and be prepared to have my feelings hurt, so the swipes are just gonna start rolling in, right?

2 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Are you running out of money for hookers?

Nah, just trying to see if any woman amounts to more than one.

I remember listening to angry men listening to women on some shitty relationship advice segment say how they connect on so many different levels, "yeah, the wallet and the cunt."

One of those men may have possibly been Nick DiPaolo. >_>

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Hey, here's a question anyone's free to answer:

On the whole, are Tinder girls more interested in boning at their place or your place?

I don't think Tinder is Tinder anymore and anyone looking to meet should find a more recent app. And here's a point of irritation, every girl that actually seems interesting lives in fucking Mexico.

9 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Hey, here's a question anyone's free to answer:

On the whole, are Tinder girls more interested in boning at their place or your place?

Fuck around and find out 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

This app is really pissing me off though and making me really sad about how some humans choose to relate to each other. It seems Tinder is now the avenue for creeping on each others instagrams.

I'm surprised my login still works.....

You mean the bots...the things that are on all apps and social media. Yeah, avoid those but I still see unlimited lonely broads here.  You sure you're just not giving up because you rather just pay for it.

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I'm surprised my login still works.....

You mean the bots...the things that are on all apps and social media. Yeah, avoid those but I still see unlimited lonely broads here.  You sure you're just not giving up because you rather just pay for it.

I'm not giving up, I dropped a few bucks on this so I'm giving it at least a month, but seriously paying for it sounds like a way better alternative in some respects. I'm not too good with this social media shit, I had to take the two pictures of myself when I joined because I rarely take pictures of anything, least of all myself. My face is really angular so getting a picture that actually looks like me can take some doing. But that isn't even the reason I don't take pics, I just don't fucking care about cataloguing my life in photos. I have a brain that remembers things. The women have all these photos of them at shooting ranges and all kinda of shit and I have one of a half smile and another of me looking like a stone-faced psychopath because I find that funny.

Other problems outside of me, a hilarious trend I noticed is the amount of women that are 28. Trying desperately to nail down that life mark before 30. I doubt many of them have much interest in an upper 30s guy, I know I swipe left the second I see that 4, cause pussy doesn't ripen with age. But I'll green light some of the younger ones because if I don't I'll only have ten possible matches. And I don't really have a desire to date someone under 30 anymore, but maybe she is possibly cool, who knows. And you will not believe how many profiles I see that start, "not looking for a hookup!" A guy I know that dates pretty regularly because he sucks said I need to upgrade to Bumble or Hinge. Since it was still active I thought Tinder could be a spot I could find people comfortable with casual sex, but maybe I'm better off in some other app saying I want a very casual relationship. Maybe we can get @Doom Metal Alchemist to make himself a Bumble or something after my experiment, who knows. He's already inquiring about where the fucking takes place.

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Lol

It's so fucking irritating because I dont want crossing the border to be part of seeing someone. That Catholic thing though, I get along with Mexicans and Filipinos like we're from the same place.

57 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

The reason I ask is because I still live with my parents so if they'd rather come to my place..... that ain't gonna work as per my mom's practically puritanical beliefs about sex.

As of this moment I would recommend Bumble or Hinge and attempting to actually date a girl, or find one down for a Tinder quality hookup. But you should probably date a girl first. As awkward as you feel single women our age are often awkward as shit, trust me. We're all just humans.

3 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

As of this moment I would recommend Bumble or Hinge and attempting to actually date a girl, or find one down for a Tinder quality hookup. But you should probably date a girl first. As awkward as you feel single women our age are often awkward as shit, trust me. We're all just humans.

Bumble is actually what I plan to go to first, I'm more wondering for hook-up apps in general.

If Bumble is more about actual dating than hook-ups, all the better.

Just now, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Bumble is actually what I plan to go to first, I'm more wondering for hook-up apps in general.

If Bumble is more about actual dating than hook-ups, all the better.

I'm almost a week into Tinder and in this big ass city it seems a little grim unless I want to fuck a tourist. And why not fuck a hooker instead at that point, at least she has a better chance of living here and is guaranteed to have some unusual quality about her, even if it's one I hate. But selling pussy is a weird decision a guy like me can respect. 

19 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

I'm almost a week into Tinder and in this big ass city it seems a little grim unless I want to fuck a tourist. And why not fuck a hooker instead at that point, at least she has a better chance of living here and is guaranteed to have some unusual quality about her, even if it's one I hate. But selling pussy is a weird decision a guy like me can respect. 

A pimp in a documentary on Netflix once said 

"You either selling pussy or you giving it away for free"

tenor.gif?ctx=share

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vamped said:

A pimp in a documentary on Netflix once said 

"You either selling pussy or you giving it away for free"

tenor.gif?ctx=share

But to a pimp pussy is money. I just have fun making people happy and a lot of people get reallllly attached to that. 

With my mindset if I had a vagina it would have paid for at least one PhD somehow.

11 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

another of me looking like a stone-faced psychopath because I find that funny.

I can assure you most women will not find that funny at all. Taking good pictures is the most important thing on these apps. You might as well pay for a professional photographer to take your pictures since, no offense, you're willing to pay for sex.

Edited by bnmjy

The worst part is. I miss that scammer now. There is a void. I didn't rvrm screencap the reciepts because beyond me baiting them into being.. Obviously not who they said they were I actually got kind of bad vibes off of what they said about...themselves. I've made them do it.. and so many others have done the same thing at this point..  I really wasnt even trying to make the one I did break down but it posted some really butt hurt stuff that made me want to..lol.

I shouldn't feel bad for them right? RIGHT?  That's the feel sometimes though.. Even when they curse you out in Hindi. 😄

Welll if I ever miss Jeff or whoever he is on the phone... I'll probably hear from him again.. lol. Also there are female scammers in the mix as well...What sucks and well just describing it..They often never get the hint, and are more easily manipulated..We've made them sing everything from Justin Beiber to whatever and usually they are less inclined to make an ass of themselves after they figure out they've been played. 

It is mostly dicks though. 😪

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

16 hours ago, bnmjy said:

I can assure you most women will not find that funny at all. Taking good pictures is the most important thing on these apps. You might as well pay for a professional photographer to take your pictures since, no offense, you're willing to pay for sex.

I keep trying to reiterate there is not a thing people can do to offend me with it. That's actually a good idea though, and I could flirt with the photographer to make sure I can talk to new people without hating them in an environment where we are both clothed.

2 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

I keep trying to reiterate there is not a thing people can do to offend me with it. That's actually a good idea though, and I could flirt with the photographer to make sure I can talk to new people without hating them in an environment where we are both clothed.

I can only speak for me and I'm not trying to offend you...just trying to understand this level of complete obliviousness

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

What if the photographer is male? Besides, you're probably only gonna see this person a few times and it's only to take good pictures, not practice picking up.

37 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

What if the photographer is male? Besides, you're probably only gonna see this person a few times and it's only to take good pictures, not practice picking up.

You know I can choose what photographer I hire, right? And why would I see her more than once? I don't need to practice talking to people in life, I was just being silly.

1 hour ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

You know I can choose what photographer I hire, right? And why would I see her more than once? I don't need to practice talking to people in life, I was just being silly.

I was just following your logic when you post normally, so it's quite hard to tell when you're being "silly."

Whatever.

12 hours ago, bnmjy said:

I was just following your logic when you post normally, so it's quite hard to tell when you're being "silly."

Whatever.

I had a funny conversation with jez about how most people remember Musket and very few people remember MgS. Musket is like a tenth of MgS.

But I'm gonna get a female photographer because I trust a woman more to take pictures women will like, and I'll flirt with her too possibly because that's just fun. It's not hard to read situations, if she's open to goofing around and flirting I will, I'm getting pics for a dating app for God's sake. So if the photographer is single she'll know I clearly am.

43 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

It's not hard to read situations

He says, while planning to hit on someone just doing their job. A job where she'd likely get that same treatment on, at least, a weekly basis.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

He says, while planning to hit on someone just doing their job. A job where she'd likely get that same treatment on, at least, a weekly basis.

Lol. I'm plotting to flirt with this photographer? It's just a hard fact that if I'm able to I will. Don't know how a sinister tone could be painted on it, yes I will try to fuck available women. Where is the problem?

7 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Oh shit, this has taken a wild turn....it's funny again.

Just a general note for everyone, every woman you hand money to isn't releasing a waiver to be skeeved on....Single or not.

Ghostrek could use this tip, I however am a joy to everyone. If I'm flirting with the photographer it will be because that's what she wants to do, trust me.

9 hours ago, scoobdog said:

It's a know fact that all the photographers know the legend of Don Juan de San Diego.  That's why they only bring their 400mm telephoto lens and Night Sun for a flash to his photo shoots.

How much I give a shit about photos: I have no idea what any of that means and I don't care to find out.

On 5/7/2021 at 9:15 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

The reason I ask is because I still live with my parents so if they'd rather come to my place..... that ain't gonna work as per my mom's practically puritanical beliefs about sex.

Just take them across the property line and wear the mask from "Scream" while you're going at it

That way you can walk in your house 2 mins later and completely deny that it was you. 

Or, hear me out, tell them you're hosting a displaced family of refugees at your house currently and don't want to disturb them