UnevenEdge

not sure what the mind set for this coca cola commercial was...

CountFrylock

I have two theories:

1) The person who came up with this idea believed it to be clever, but doesn't know about what The Internet will do with that, or

2) 1), except they DO know what The Internet will do with that and nobody else in the room did

On 5/1/2021 at 10:27 PM, CountFrylock said:

i mean i understand it kinda(Oh she's part wolf/part human and he's part goat/part human they discuss how weird it is that a soda can be two flavors at once)

but...i don't know how that came to mind

Wait'll they discover what rum can do to it.

On 5/1/2021 at 10:27 PM, CountFrylock said:

i mean i understand it kinda(Oh she's part wolf/part human and he's part goat/part human they discuss how weird it is that a soda can be two flavors at once)

but...i don't know how that came to mind

okay that's weird

5 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

which seems odd...as stated before

this seems like an ad You'd run closer to halloween

but that ad was posted on youtube by coca cola in march....

is there a cat Halloween like a holiday like a walpurgis night  in march  in other parts of the English-speaking World maybe or maybe it's just you know in commemoration of a famous horror film coming out like the Wolfman that should have came out in my March I think

42 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

is there a cat Halloween like a holiday like a walpurgis night  in march  in other parts of the English-speaking World maybe or maybe it's just you know in commemoration of a famous horror film coming out like the Wolfman that should have came out in my March I think

not that i know of....someone just decided this was a good idea for a commercial and there seems to be nothing it's connected to

no clear reason for the monster theme whatsoever

4 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

Well, I still haven't seen it on TV....Just on the Coke YT channel.....Are y'all sure they didn't just upload this early and it is indeed a halloween spot....I watch a lot of TV and this hasn't crossed my eye even once.

Oh, it’s on TV, my friend. I bet [adult swim] airs it during its broadcast block at least three times every night.

I’ve also seen it on Comedy Central and AMC.

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung

22 hours ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Oh, it’s on TV, my friend. I bet [adult swim] airs it during its broadcast block at least three times every night.

I’ve also seen it on Comedy Central and AMC.

All I watch is CN/AS and Comedy Central, lol.

I thought buddy, even though losing interest in AS long ago, still used it for background noise on a regular basis. Am I wrong here, buddy?

On 5/5/2021 at 6:21 AM, BlackNoir said:

Well, I still haven't seen it on TV....Just on the Coke YT channel.....Are y'all sure they didn't just upload this early and it is indeed a halloween spot....I watch a lot of TV and this hasn't crossed my eye even once.

honestly i think they've dialed back on this commercial...it's been awhile since i saw it on television

haven't seen it while watching adultswim