UnevenEdge

I have a job interview after work tomorrow

ghostrek

8 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

The server here is going to be so happy when all y'all lose and need to pay up somehow. 

The server takes souls and Pay Pal. 

:P 

Does that mean you're in. My 10 VS something in your room ..I get to pick..  

Wait, no...10 vs a special rank....ante up

9 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Does that mean you're in. My 10 VS something in your room ..I get to pick..  

Wait, no...10 vs a special rank....ante up

Dude, you'd either pick something like the original Harley Quinn pencil and ink, the "Peace Among Worlds" Rick statue or a bra to see if it doubles as a parachute. o.O

I don't have coding access to change out ranks but that might be possible. 

All ghostrek has to do is show up at a new job and server goes nom-nom-nom.

5 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Dude, you'd either pick something like the original Harley Quinn pencil and ink, the "Peace Among Worlds" Rick statue or a bra to see if it doubles as a parachute. o.O

I had more than enough discarded bras at my house....I used to keep them as trophies but then I realized it was stupid and threw most of them away.

One is blue camo and it looks cool.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I had more than enough discarded bras at my house....I used to keep them as trophies but then I realized it was stupid and threw most of them away.

One is blue camo and it looks cool.

I think I told this story before butt, fuck it...

for 6 years in a row after high school me and a bunch of high school friends would rent a house in Ocean City Maryland, the first year we got this condo... and I got super drunk and threw my one buddy in to a wall and busted a hole behind a stock cheap wall art thing... wasn’t too big like the size of a bowling ball.... anyways..

I pulled some trim that night and the girl left her thong in the room and next morning while we were having breakfast beers I took the thong and put it in the hole in the wall, and we joked about someone finding it years later blah blah... 

the next year, we booked the same place and we got the exact same unit... as we were stunned of the odds of the same condo, we quickly checked if the hole was still there behind the fixed “art”... and yep... so that year we all made a point to add to the collection and girls were happy to oblige..

so we kept stacking undies in this wall from smashing the womenz..... until... the last year we went to book it and we discovered the place was demolished and they were building a new place....

If that vickies treasure trove was discovered during the demo... I’d like to think some dude had shades on... wind blown hair... nodded in approval

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

I think I told this story before butt, fuck it...

for 6 years in a row after high school me and a bunch of high school friends would rent a house in Ocean City Maryland, the first year we got this condo... and I got super drunk and threw my one buddy in to a wall and busted a hole behind a stock cheap wall art thing... wasn’t too big like the size of a bowling ball.... anyways..

I pulled some trim that night and the girl left her thong in the room and next morning while we were having breakfast beers I took the thong and put it in the hole in the wall, and we joked about someone finding it years later blah blah... 

the next year, we booked the same place and we got the exact same unit... as we were stunned of the odds of the same condo, we quickly checked if the hole was still there behind the fixed “art”... and yep... so that year we all made a point to add to the collection and girls were happy to oblige..

so we kept stacking undies in this wall from smashing the womenz..... until... the last year we went to book it and we discovered the place was demolished and they were building a new place....

If that vickies treasure trove was discovered during the demo... I’d like to think some dude had shades on... wind blown hair... nodded in approval

Never heard this one, but it's quite epic.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 2:58 PM, katt_goddess said:

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKAH....I'll make my official bid for my rank momentarily

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKAH....I'll make my official bid for my rank momentarily

I just got here so is there some place where he said he didn't get it or something? Because people asked for proof and there was a demand for a paystub of some kind. Unless he's working at a strip club for tips or a Wendy's, he isn't going to get paid daily. And if he's trying to figure out how to post his ID tag, he has to figure out how to cover most of the personal info on there while still leaving enough to hopefully meet the standards you all feel equal real in this. 

Not saying I won't see about that rank, just making sure all the i's have dots on them. 

On 4/29/2021 at 6:18 PM, scoobdog said:

He's got two and half weeks to come up with a story.   Packard could take fake photos in Iceland with that kind of time.

On 4/29/2021 at 7:16 PM, ghostrek said:

well trust me I will

I expected pictures on the 17th. He could have posted a slab of meat he googled but he didn't even do that...because he's full of shit. He's not a bloody surgeon, he's had time to post since Saturday, he just hasn't because....

Well, you know...

• Like 1