UnevenEdge

The FBI is watching us.

Ultima

42 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Get your own shtick zeni. Sponges has been making this thread for years.

Zeni's shtick is being a wanker, and appropriating someone else's shtick is in keeping with that...

17 hours ago, Ultima said:

I can feel their presence out there. I bet they lurk around and read these forums. But do they have the courage to join us? To dance with us?

14 hours ago, RG3 said:

My ex is shooting an aggressive rap video. The track will be called "Red-Pilled Alpha Flow" 

Did you post......then answer your OWN post.......to fellate...yourself?

On 5/25/2020 at 12:07 AM, Ultima said:

I can feel their presence out there. I bet they lurk around and read these forums. But do they have the courage to join us? To dance with us?

why do you care

18 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

Yeah. They aren't watching us. Just you, pedophile.

We're all in this together. If the Z Man is being watched (not true, they're watching the community because of moose, viper, and Packard), then we're all being watched. He just texted me, I'll let you know later on what's going on. 

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

27 minutes ago, Ultima said:

We're all in this together. If the Z Man is being watched (not true, they're watching the community because of moose, viper, and Packard), then we're all being watched. He just texted me, I'll let you know later on what's going on. 

Aaaaaaand you're delusional. They were watching this community because of a DIFFERENT user, who wasn't any of those 3. I should know. I had suits at my place because of this user.

19 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

Did you post......then answer your OWN post.......to fellate...yourself?

i noticed this a couple weeks ago. 

not entirely sure what is wrong with him. 

but it's super creepy, which i imagine is what he's going for. 

and i'm sure the f.b.i. is watching him, they keep track of pedo's. 

20 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

and i'm sure the f.b.i. is watching him, they keep track of pedo's. 

So hold on... The Z Man tells me that on the message boards that came before these that everyone was fine with him trying to wifey 18 year old HS Stacys, but now it suddenly makes him a pedo? That sounds like quite a hypocritical stance. Sounds like jealousssssssy 😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ultima said:

No we are not in this together you pedophile

1 hour ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

Shit, what I miss, who did what?

You can search for yourself. It is in public record. He went by many names, and was part of GamerGate, as well as a couple of other things. He's been sentenced, as of June 25th, 2018.