UnevenEdge

Titty Committee Announcements

Vamped

9 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

Pretty comfortable. If fucking is gonna happen, it’s gonna happen. I don’t really care where. Location is irrelevant, as long as it doesn’t result in arrest. 

I have a few more minimum conditions that need to be met 

13 hours ago, Naraku4656 said:

in hindsight, it probably wasn't one of my better decisions but hey. i didn't get caught called out.

FTFY.  I find it hilarious that even now you still think they didn't know. :D  Everyone seems to think their parents were never horny teenagers.  smh

• Thanks 1

On 4/8/2020 at 7:17 PM, Vamped said:

No one has stepped forward to claim the discarded boob holsters yet. Ive worn sports bra until literally this year so its definitely not mine from before my boobs grew and my mom and sister have had tits galore since forever. The cups are way too small to belong to them.

>.>

I suspected maybe my brothers girlfriend but I didnt wanna just be like YO DOES THE BRA LOOK FAMILIAR?! Ya girl forgot she had a bra on when she came over? This is what we do now at moms house? Mom's out, tits out?! .... at like 4 in the morning.

Last time something like this happened it was a pair of foreign panties ... that did not go well.

Couldnt pin that one on me because everybody knows I only wear panties for grannies XD

If you also found panties once before, it's plausible they're doing it in your room to throw someone off their trail. Leave a hidden recording device in there.

Edited by Lasty

Just now, Lasty said:

If you also found panties once before, it's plausible they're doing it in your room to throw someone off their trail. Leave a hidden recording device in there.

Didn't find the underwear in my room. I told you, there's no way they could pin that one on me 

2 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

FTFY.  I find it hilarious that even now you still think they didn't know. :D  Everyone seems to think their parents were never horny teenagers.  smh

The reason I don't think they did is because while her mom might not have said anything her dad definitely was not the kind of person to not say anything if he noticed. The only person who ever noticed us, to my knowledge, was that one cop when we were behind an abandoned Circuit City

Edited by Naraku4656

On 4/9/2020 at 8:23 AM, Vamped said:

So my brother claims its not his girlfriends so I just hung it out in the hall.Mysteriously this morning its gone. 

You left a random bra abandoned in a house with a sexually active dude. I'm not sure the absence is all that mysterious.