UnevenEdge

Titty Committee Announcements

Vamped

This morning at approximately 4:17am I encountered a foreign bra in my bedroom. Being the person with the smallest boobs in the house I can only imagine they assumed it was mine. 

It however, does not belong to me ... 

Pacing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

....... so .... 

WHOSE GODDAMN BRA IS IT?!

HIDIVE GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Still Me said:

I wish I found bras....mine are too fucking expensive 

I mean ... I'm not going to wear it. Plus I invested in some real bras this year when they were on sale so it was like 44.50 a bra so I know specifically what kind of bras I bought and this one definitely wasnt one of them. I can say that since I started wearing the real bras I do feel like 32% sexier

2 minutes ago, crackymckrackin said:

Maybe you were playing one those games and weird scienced that shit into the house?

Hey no way .... those fictional dudes are fiercely loyal. 

Spoiler

Embarrassed GIFs | Tenor

I'm totally not playing it at work

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

It might’ve been there from before boobs grew and you forgot?

Or before you moved? Or.....some Weird Science shit? I dunno. All those seem pretty likely. 

2 hours ago, Seight said:

Keep us posted.

No one has stepped forward to claim the discarded boob holsters yet. Ive worn sports bra until literally this year so its definitely not mine from before my boobs grew and my mom and sister have had tits galore since forever. The cups are way too small to belong to them.

>.>

I suspected maybe my brothers girlfriend but I didnt wanna just be like YO DOES THE BRA LOOK FAMILIAR?! Ya girl forgot she had a bra on when she came over? This is what we do now at moms house? Mom's out, tits out?! .... at like 4 in the morning.

Last time something like this happened it was a pair of foreign panties ... that did not go well.

Couldnt pin that one on me because everybody knows I only wear panties for grannies XD

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Radical Left said:

Where's your mom at 4am?

My grandpa loses his shit literally and figuratively so one of spends the night over there sometimes 

She's definitely not out being unladylike. "There's no reason to be out past 2am, nothing's open after 2am but legs" 

11 minutes ago, Vamped said:

She's definitely not out being unladylike. "There's no reason to be out past 2am, nothing's open after 2am but legs" 

Wait....So she's not being unladylike?....But th....I mean i could be reading this wrong

2 hours ago, Radical Left said:

Wait....So she's not being unladylike?....But th....I mean i could be reading this wrong

I dunno what you think you read but I did not intend to suggest my mom is out collecting dick before the sun comes up. I assume she's at my grandma's grandpa's house and not  polishing somebody's balls.

>.>

But she's an adult and I dun really wanna know

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

So....brother’s girl is the smaller one? Makes more sense now. I would say she probably left it there by accident. It happens. Can’t hurt to ask. 

I have never left my underwear at a dude's place. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vamped said:

So my brother claims its not his girlfriends so I just hung it out in the hall.Mysteriously this morning its gone. 

lol that is absolutely bizarre. 

Does anyone in your house ever do laundry at a laundromat instead of at your place? Or if you live in an apartment do you have a washing machine in your place or do you use one for "all" the people in the complex? Because if one these, someone may have left their bra in the machine by mistake and one of you may have mistakenly picked up the bra with your / their own clothes.

Other than that, maybe your brother's lying, or maybe that bra's been there so long undetected it belongs to one of your brother's ex's. 

6 hours ago, Vamped said:

I dunno what you think you read but I did not intend to suggest my mom is out collecting dick before the sun comes up. I assume she's at my grandma's grandpa's house and not  polishing somebody's balls.

>.>

But she's an adult and I dun really wanna know

Oh ok, I get it now.

6 hours ago, Vamped said:

So my brother claims its not his girlfriends so I just hung it out in the hall.Mysteriously this morning its gone. 

my first girlfriend left her belt on the couch at my mom's house when i lived there and it was some fancy one that would have stood out on me. so i forget how but i managed to sneak that one out of the house. so it's possible he did that.

Edited by Naraku4656
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

my first girlfriend left her belt on the couch at my mom's house when i lived there and it was some fancy one that would have stood out on me. so i forget how but i managed to sneak that one out of the house. so it's possible he did that.

How are y'all comfortable messing around in your parent's house? I could never 

Just now, Vamped said:

we were both 18 and horny. that's how. we used to mess around under a blanket at her parents place while her parents were there watching spanish soap operas.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

we were both 18 and horny. that's how. we used to mess around under a blanket at her parents place while her parents were there watching spanish soap operas.

You know where me and any boyfriend would have been in that scenario? 

Watching the goddamn Spanish soap operas with them. 

2 hours ago, cyberbully said:

My mom was just happy that I was home.  

I mean one of my friend's mom would let her kids have sex in the house. She said she felt better knowing they were at home and not in the streets.

>.> 

But then ... she allowed her kids to call her by her first name too so ... I dunno 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Vamped said:

Pretty comfortable. If fucking is gonna happen, it’s gonna happen. I don’t really care where. Location is irrelevant, as long as it doesn’t result in arrest. 

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

I mean one of my friend's mom would let her kids have sex in the house. She said she felt better knowing they were at home and not in the streets.

>.> 

But then ... she allowed her kids to call her by her first name too so ... I dunno 

Those people are the worst.