UnevenEdge

it must be baby making season around here

Naraku4656

50 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Those babies have already been made. This season is baby making season. Numbers of pregnant will be crazy high in the summer 

My kids are 2 years and a week apart.....October is the month to get nasty because you haven't acclimated to the slight cold yet and you wanna stay inside and boo up.

Also, tax season is an impromptu baby making season.  That's where we get our winter babies.

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

My kids are 2 years and a week apart.....October is the month to get nasty because you haven't acclimated to the slight cold yet and you wanna stay inside and boo up.

Also, tax season is an impromptu baby making season.  That's where we get our winter babies.

I think read somewhere that  July through September are the months when the most babies are born. That'd put the baby making like this time of year. 

Getting too jolly and shit 

2 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I think read somewhere that  July through September are the months when the most babies are born. That'd put the baby making like this time of year. 

Getting too jolly and shit 

Baby it's cold outside.

Edit, when was the miniature born?

Edited by André Toulon

Just now, André Toulon said:

Baby it's cold outside.

This is about the time I found out I was pregnant too. I was supposed to go in to work on my off day for overtime and I was like .... nah Imma take a pregnancy test.

I didn't even put the fucker down before it said positive

did not go to work that day. 

XD

22 minutes ago, crackymckrackin said:

I saw a study that said more people have sex on Christmas day than any other day of the year. I didn't dig into any of the details but I'm pretty sure I have sex every Christmas......And every normal weekday........and every abnormal week day.

Must be the twinkle in Santa's eye

or the presents 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, crackymckrackin said:

I'm thinking it's just after party, nothing else to do but hump sex. Everything on tv has been seen. What better time to slide into home base....

The way my life is set up right now, I can always find something else to do.