UnevenEdge

Cannon Busters’ creator accused of stiffing Kickstarter backers, apparently has gone into hiding

Jman

5 minutes ago, Lytbryt said:

What is the plot of the show? The preview I've seen is like robots with glowing numbers on their body or something? Or maybe I'm thinking a different show.

Imagine Trigun and Gun X Sword without originality or likable characters.

I don't understand why people still can't keep their Kickstarter rewards promises when there are plenty of professionals nowadays who have laid out step by step how to do them. LeSean Thomas and the others have no excuses because they definitely have access to people who could have helped them. It just amazes me how people don't calculate the costs/work of doing the rewards and just fuck over their reputations.

I'll get around to watching Cannon Busters soon. I wanted to finish another One Piece arc first.

Edited by SorceressPol
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, SorceressPol said:

I don't understand why people still can't keep their Kickstarter rewards promises when there are plenty of professionals nowadays who have laid out step by step how to do them. LeSean Thomas and the others have no excuses because they definitely have access to people who could have helped them. It just amazes me how people don't calculate the costs/work of doing the rewards and just fuck over their reputations.

I'll get around to watching Cannon Busters soon. I wanted to finish another One Piece arc first.

I tried it. I think I gave it 3 full episodes to impress me. The story wasn't strong enough to keep me interested and I don't like the characters enough to find out what happens. I let it run on autoplay in the background while I did some work.... but I didn't too much care for it. It kinda feels like they're trying to incorporate so much stuff from other anime that it loses itself in the process. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vamped said:

I tried it. I think I gave it 3 full episodes to impress me. The story wasn't strong enough to keep me interested and I don't like the characters enough to find out what happens. I let it run on autoplay in the background while I did some work.... but I didn't too much care for it. It kinda feels like they're trying to incorporate so much stuff from other anime that it loses itself in the process. 

Yeah, every response about this show is making it slip further down my watchlist. Especially with new shows premiering on regular tv this week.

That’s disappointing. I saw the first episode and it was a decent Trigun-lite. Funny thing was I watched the French dub because it’s the only dub where the VA’s didn’t try to sound like stock anime characters. Hopefully this forces the production company to honor the Kickstarter backers’ awards since they did help elevate the project to where it’s at now and Thomas's disappearance shouldn’t shut people out of their rewards. 

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 10:40 AM, Jman said:

Most likely.  Not that Season 1 was any good.  There wasn’t a single original idea in the entire thing.

i liked season 1 i thought it was fun to watch. i was looking forward to season2 to complete the story at least. they left things hanging.