UnevenEdge

"They're finally making a sequel to BAPS," was my first thought

Mix

20 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

Why'd you explain it? I was gonna say he can eat them without any context.

Because Mix likes to personally piss me off.

But this is obviously an audition for a side role and not a leading one.....RIGHT, because I'll be honest....I'm going to go on an unnecessary and hate filled crusade over all social media if this comes to fruition

Edited by Sho Minamimoto
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

But this is obviously an audition for a side role and not a leading one.....RIGHT, because I'll be honest....I'm going to go on an unnecessary and hate filled crusade over all social media if this comes to fruition

It's gonna happen. Everything gets a sequel now. EVERYTHING!

I must not have been a fan because I can't remember a single thing about the movie. That usually means that I was really bored while watching it.

Just now, SorceressPol said:

It's gonna happen. Everything gets a sequel now. EVERYTHING!

I must not have been a fan because I can't remember a single thing about the movie. That usually means that I was really bored while watching it.

I remember it because an old ex used to watch it a lot....Mostly some thots get taken in by a 1%er, ghetto hijinks ensue. Rich man gets sick, son wants fortune, dude dies and leaves house and fortune to thots.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

I remember it because an old ex used to watch it a lot....Mostly some thots get taken in by a 1%er, ghetto hijinks ensue. Rich man gets sick, son wants fortune, dude dies and leaves house and fortune to thots.

Yeah, that wouldn't have interested me back then because that was during my serial killer movie phase.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

this person is a rapper :):D

Edited by Mix

57 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Life=complete 

And damn..thats all it takes? Mmmaaannnn..imma get some weave and lashes and school that bitch

omg, I almost missed this post...

Yes, please do this....you write and perform the lyrics and @Doom Metal Alchemist will produce the track

I will pay cash money....i'm talkin' real Ugandan shillings.....to see this 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Oh I know who she is....I just hate we're acknowledging her.

Years ago she claimed she was black....I think even before that Rachel Dolezal (or however it's spelled) bitch

her dad is rich she's probably black