• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

20 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

jWhboMw.jpg

This is an ego stroke....Sunday, we went to the store for shit to make street tacos, and for some reason, I did the Edward Alchemy shit right before we got to the magnetic doors because I'm lame and I love to embarrass my kids.

So Buddy said "what are you doing" I told him I had to create an equivalent exchange in order to change that wall into an opening (the door)....So He was like "what's that from" I said "fULL METAL aLCHEMIST" (damn, hit caps) and he goes "Oh, that's mommy's favorite anime".....I was like, what?  He said "I was watching JoJo, and mommy was like I should watch FMA because it was good"....I was sitting there confused af...Your mom doesn't watch anime...She hates that shit, she used to watch it just to humor me" then it dawned on me....This bitch was actually paying attention.

And now i can count this meme on top of that and I'm ready to face the world.

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

This is an ego stroke....Sunday, we went to the store for shit to make street tacos, and for some reason, I did the Edward Alchemy shit right before we got to the magnetic doors because I'm lame and I love to embarrass my kids.

So Buddy said "what are you doing" I told him I had to create an equivalent exchange in order to change that wall into an opening (the door)....So He was like "what's that from" I said "fULL METAL aLCHEMIST" (damn, hit caps) and he goes "Oh, that's mommy's favorite anime".....I was like, what?  He said "I was watching JoJo, and mommy was like I should watch FMA because it was good"....I was sitting there confused af...Your mom doesn't watch anime...She hates that shit, she used to watch it just to humor me" then it dawned on me....This bitch was actually paying attention.

And now i can count this meme on top of that and I'm ready to face the world.

That chick is full of twists.