Jump to content
UnevenEdge

Someone sent me a text that just says, "Amanda?"


Swimmod_Luna

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

No idea what that could be. Not planning on responding but I'm curious.

Not gunna respond with something random?

 

Like...

"Ovaries?"  So the person has trouble discerning if you think your ovaries are texting you or if you're asking if they have ovaries.  If they respond 'yes' then at least we've narrowed it down to them being a girl.  Oh wait! No. Nope.  Cause they might think you're offering them ovaries...in which case they've accepted and things might get a little complicated from there on out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

Not gunna respond with something random?

 

Like...

"Ovaries?"  So the person has trouble discerning if you think your ovaries are texting you or if you're asking if they have ovaries.  If they respond 'yes' then at least we've narrowed it down to them being a girl.  Oh wait! No. Nope.  Cause they might think you're offering them ovaries...in which case they've accepted and things might get a little complicated from there on out.

I don't wanna respond anything. I work with mentally ill clients and some of them might be tech savy enough to figure out how to find my personal number. I looked in my work phone and the on call phone and the number didn't match anything in any of the Contacts but I'm not taking any chances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Athena 92 said:

Now someone from Massachusetts texted me "Amanda?"

Is one of you fuckers messing with me or am I just getting more spam than usual I've gotten one or two spam texts before but not like this.

it  called phone  spoofing  and   now it starting to becoming harassment   i would call the cops

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

Now someone from Massachusetts texted me "Amanda?"

Is one of you fuckers messing with me or am I just getting more spam than usual I've gotten one or two spam texts before but not like this.

i am not  becuse  i have my owns  issues like this  i get phone  calls all the time asking for Kevin all  time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

I don't wanna respond anything. I work with mentally ill clients and some of them might be tech savy enough to figure out how to find my personal number. I looked in my work phone and the on call phone and the number didn't match anything in any of the Contacts but I'm not taking any chances.

Whooooaaa nooooo I wouldn't either.

You and your ovaries might actually be in danger after all!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

i am not  becuse  i have my owns  issues like this  i get phone  calls all the time asking for Kevin all  time

who's kevin?

what's kevin?

who knows?

just get'n the ball rolling a little faster this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Athena 92 said:

The 2nd one was anyway. The 1st one was real and then that silly boy sent a 2nd one and then a 3rd one with my full SSN in it so I was like, okay either my identity's been stolen or he's messing with me.

be careful if your ssn is part of this i would call   some one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Vela said:

Whooooaaa nooooo I wouldn't either.

You and your ovaries might actually be in danger after all!

I mean it's more likely that it was like, some kind of spam text. I've gotten one before that started with just, "Hey" and then sent something about them finding embarrassing picture of me. I'm guessing if I replied it would end up being something like that but I'm not taking any chances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Juice McKenzie said:

You should dick around with them

I do when people text me on accident

I doubt it was an accident because that is my name.

I'm worried a client somehow got a hold of my personal number and responding in anyway would validate that to them. Or it's just a spam text and I'd be wasting my time responding to a bot or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

I doubt it was an accident because that is my name.

I'm worried a client somehow got a hold of my personal number and responding in anyway would validate that to them. Or it's just a spam text and I'd be wasting my time responding to a bot or something.

oh

better ignore and or block that number

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...