UnevenEdge

My Boobs: A Strange Phenomenon

zombieninjakitten

I want to first of all clarify that my boobs aren’t that big.  Just a DD cup.  But, I wear bras and clothes to minimize the appearance of my breasts or bras that bind them so I can pass as more androgynous.  Anyway, over the past couple of years I’ve noticed that when I run Dow to the local convenience stores and I’m too lazy to wear a bra the men working there will often give me thing:  free drink refills, free slices of pizza, free whatever and I catch them staring at my rack.  Keep in mind my boobs are floppy and saggy so WTF gives?  Any theories would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

there used to be an ice cream truck that visited my neighbourhood when I was a teenager, there was talk that the young man who drove it would give free ice ceam cones to the pretty teenage girls who bought from him.

I put on a bikini top and short-shorts one day and asked for a cone with 2 scoops.

I think he over-charged me.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Poof said:

sad-girl-120926.jpg

all I can think of is that scene in Sex and the City where Charlotte is at the playboy mansion and meets a "nice" man who ends up saying, "hey, let me buy you some boobs" 

24 minutes ago, Mix said:

all I can think of is that scene in Sex and the City where Charlotte is at the playboy mansion and meets a "nice" man who ends up saying, "hey, let me buy you some boobs" 

I wish someone who say that to me

2 hours ago, discolemonade said:

xD

gurl....i love you. 

i haven't gone out without a bra for a LONG time. 

watching me walk while the tata's try to get in a sucker punch is not something i need the public to see. 

*inb4 guybeardme.again. xD

I hate wearing a bra but I have a bad back and I want be flat chested if I’m feeling male.  I used to wish I had huge knockers when I was young like GGG cups lol!  I’m still jealous of Katt’s boobs though.  lol

3 hours ago, zombieninjakitten said:

I want to first of all clarify that my boobs aren’t that big.  Just a DD cup.  But, I wear bras and clothes to minimize the appearance of my breasts or bras that bind them so I can pass as more androgynous.  Anyway, over the past couple of years I’ve noticed that when I run Dow to the local convenience stores and I’m too lazy to wear a bra the men working there will often give me thing:  free drink refills, free slices of pizza, free whatever and I catch them staring at my rack.  Keep in mind my boobs are floppy and saggy so WTF gives?  Any theories would be greatly appreciated.

Men can be pigs.

3 hours ago, Poof said:

I wish someone who say that to me

I think I already said that if mine were like Mrs. Potatohead pieces, I'd pluck them off and give them to you. :D

You'd probably do more with them anyway. I just use them to annoy Con nerds and keep small baby animals warm. 

• Thanks 1

First of all let me clarify that my penis isn’t that big. Just 9 inches. But, when I wear pants and clothes to minimize the appearance of my penis so I can pass as more androgynous. Anyway, over the past couple of years I’ve noticed that when I run down to the local convenience store and  I’m too lazy to wear pants the women working there will give me things:  free drink refills, free slice of pizza, free whatever and I catch them staring at my small, nine inch penis. Keep in mind that my penis is floppy and saggy so what the fuck girls? Any theories would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by SwimOdin
  • Haha 7

44 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

First of all let me clarify that my penis isn’t that big. Just 9 inches. But, when I wear pants and clothes to minimize the appearance of my penis so I can pass as more androgynous. Anyway, over the past couple of years I’ve noticed that when I run down to the local convenience store and  I’m too lazy to wear pants the women working there will give me things:  free drink refills, free slice of pizza, free whatever and I catch them staring at my small, nine inch penis. Keep in mind that my penis is floppy and saggy so what the fuck girls? Any theories would be greatly appreciated.

Something something ginger something something glow-in-the-dark button. 

8 hours ago, zombieninjakitten said:

My theory, as previously stated here and on the old [as] boards: guys, until they become sexually active, only have contact with female breasts when their Mother's nurse them.  They (as infants) associate that deep-seated bond with love, which ends when they are weaned but still resides in their sub-conscious.  Girls the same, but they grow their own breasts eventually and are able to disassociate them from that bond because of that fact.  So guys are infatuated with the idea of breasts.  

The two women that I brought this up to that were flat-chested both thought it was potentially valid, as they had the same curiosity about larger breasts that guys had.  They didn't necessarily want them for themselves, but they wanted to touch & feel them.  I think one said something about wishing she could (personally) have them for a day, just to see what they felt like.  

9 hours ago, zombieninjakitten said:

Do they slap your knees when you walk?