UnevenEdge

Happy Singles awareness day

mochi

You mean "Singles Appreciation Day."

Put it this way: Don't have to spend hard earned cash on anyone, you have an abundance of solitary free time...

Being single is a beautiful thing. I'll continue to soak it all in while I can.

I'm sick of being single, but I have no prospects right now so....single I'm gonna remain for the forseeable future

Meh, you'll find someone eventually and just hope that the years of being alone doesn't make you resentful because you have no idea how to be in a relationship. 

I guess I've never tried this with you, but I have with several babblers.....How about just one or two romps of anonymous sex just to get your feet wet so when you do find someone you don't cling to them like grim death.  I think that's good advice for anyone because the worst thing you can do is smother someone who likes you.

Meh, you'll find someone eventually and just hope that the years of being alone doesn't make you resentful because you have no idea how to be in a relationship. 

I guess I've never tried this with you, but I have with several babblers.....How about just one or two romps of anonymous sex just to get your feet wet so when you do find someone you don't cling to them like grim death.  I think that's good advice for anyone because the worst thing you can do is smother someone who likes you.

I don't wanna rush into a relationship cause like you said I've never been in one and don't know how one works

I also imagine I'd need a job first so I could actually be able to contribute to the relationship in some way

anonymous sex would be nice........but risky, (I did try hooking up with rogue but he'd never come visit me and never seriously invited me to any of the Iber hang-outs he arranged (he expected me to come of my own power even though I had no money and couldn't drive)'n I still dunno how I feel about Grindr

I don't wanna rush into a relationship cause like you said I've never been in one and don't know how one works

I also imagine I'd need a job first so I could actually be able to contribute to the relationship in some way

anonymous sex would be nice........but risky, (I did try hooking up with rogue but he'd never come visit me and never seriously invited me to any of the Iber hang-outs he arranged (he expected me to come of my own power even though I had no money and couldn't drive)'n I still dunno how I feel about Grindr

Well Rogue is exactly "anonymous".......I mean don't get yourself killed, but just meeting someone and hooking up isn't a bad thing. Few drinks at a club and you just do what feels right.  But I'll say again, be careful......Everyone isn't out to kill you.......I think many fewer people are than you think......I don't want you to be harvested for organs, but live man.....LIVE!

Well Rogue is exactly "anonymous".......I mean don't get yourself killed, but just meeting someone and hooking up isn't a bad thing. Few drinks at a club and you just do what feels right.  But I'll say again, be careful......Everyone isn't out to kill you.......I think many fewer people are than you think......I don't want you to be harvested for organs, but live man.....LIVE!

I know rogue isn't anonymous, once I have a job I intend to start bar hopping......assuming I can find a bar that looks good to me