UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 16 "Lisa Lisa, Hamon Coach" Discussion!

latest?cb=20130220143812

Well, looks like y'all forgot about JoJo.

Guess what? JoJo didn't forget about y'all!

And he'll be here at 12:30 tomorrow night to give you an extra special dose of Hamon!

So eat up! (Hey, now that I think of it, "Hamon" COULD be a cross between "Ham" and "Bacon!")

Only Toonami, on Adult Swim!

Oh yeah, and POST #1000!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night around the time I normally start to prepare some threads for midnight my computer started to derp on me randomly. It ended up being that my computer froze and once I rebooted it was after 12 already and I had to be up super early the next morning so I just went bed without producing a thread. I did figure all show threads with the possible exception of Naruto Shippuden would have been grabbed at least by 1am

My brain, every damn week when Jojo does something stupid yet hilarious:

dhCxoyo.png

HAH!, that's pretty much how I felt watching Blue Excorcist xD.......Rin was stupid cute (''>_>'')

(and the dub voice actors thought he seemed Gay....he wasn't but the dub outtakes were basically all of them semi-joking that Rin seemed gay)

RinxBon is my Blue Exorcist HomoTP. J-Just thought I'd let you know.

was he the one who told Rin he should "switch teams" so he could "make some lucky guy a great little wife" when he ate Rin's cooking?, if so I agree

I'm pretty sure that was an actual line in the dub....and it made Rin blush

I remember getting really mad at the line because I know Rin is supposed to be straight