UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 16 "Lisa Lisa, Hamon Coach" Discussion!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just dropping a lot from  DBZ. Like, more than usual compared to other shows from the past.

Technically, it's not fair if you compare to DBZ.

Funimation has gone on record that DB/DBZ/DBZK/DBZS (probably for S) does so well that it actually pays for other shows that Funimation licenses that wouldn't pay for themselves.  So if anybody has a beloved anime that Funimation picked up but wasn't universally adored, you all can thank Dragon Ball for subsidizing the cash for it.

Technically, it's not fair if you compare to DBZ.

Funimation has gone on record that DB/DBZ/DBZK/DBZS (probably for S) does so well that it actually pays for other shows that Funimation licenses that wouldn't pay for themselves.  So if anybody has a beloved anime that Funimation picked up but wasn't universally adored, you all can thank Dragon Ball for subsidizing the cash for it.

But the key thing I said is that it's losing way more than other shows that have followed DBZ. Yes, following DBZ, there will almost always be a sizable drop, but JoJo is dropping way more than any of the shows that have followed DBZ.

But the key thing I said is that it's losing way more than other shows that have followed DBZ. Yes, following DBZ, there will almost always be a sizable drop, but JoJo is dropping way more than any of the shows that have followed DBZ.

Possibly.  I wouldn't know.  I don't know the ratings for JoJo nor them compared to other shows they've in the coveted post-Dragon Ball timeslot.  Is it really worse than Dimension W?

Possibly.  I wouldn't know.  I don't know the ratings for JoJo nor them compared to other shows they've in the coveted post-Dragon Ball timeslot.  Is it really worse than Dimension W?

I think youre confusing shows you personally don't like, to what ratings shows get.... because DW did pretty good.